+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Do you people not have an AC charger for the normal 3ds? They work, you know.

Curious why they aren't releasing the normal New 3DS. But hey, with that MM edition why would you want faceplates?

Super hyped for new Fire Emblem. Please no multi class change this time.

I always had 1 AC adapter per 3ds, and since i sell my old to get new well I don't have an extra AC adapter

Crazy day at work, what kind of Micro SD do I need to buy for this or can I buy any of them? Up to what size?
    Max 32GIG and from People who already used it in JP they say any MicroSD works (the SDHC ones too)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    No smaller n3DS is kind of crazy right? Is anyone here holding their breath that they will release them over here eventually but are just kicking off with the XL? Either way, that Monster Hunter LE will be mine. No other game has seen the hours from me that that has so I have no choice.

Also there is a MH4 Demo coming soon that has onlne capabilities and all

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So..aside from playing Xenoblade, if we don't already have it on Wii, what reason is there to buy one of these?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

If anyone is trying to get theirs at GameStop, they're sold out now.

I was in store an hour ago and the associate made 4 orders from me, but was unable to let me pay with anything other than a gift card. Trying to get a hold of customer service hoping these confirmation numbers aren't just BS, but I have low expectations.

TLDR; GameStop sold out of MM 3DS XL, get it somewhere else.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

After playing Xeno at x3 res on dolphin, I could never play it on wii or 3ds lol

BG Level

Got my console officially reserved and the ebgames I went is sold out on MM version but only has 10 preorder for MH version lol

I like to eat food
    BG Level

GameStop's store system is down from all the pre-orders according to the customer service rep I just spoke to.

They said to see if my order is cancelled in 2-3 days and call back to update payment information, but it makes more sense to me that they would cancel the order for not having any payment information on file.

I don't know. None of this would be a problem if Nintendo wasn't so dumb about the amount of units of anything they need to produce.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D to be released on April ? 2015 (NA) / April 2nd 2015 (EU)

On 2nd April, a remake of the well-received Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii is launching exclusively for New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL systems. The new version offers 3D visuals and allows players to view the maps and character stats on the bottom screen. Another new addition to the game is a bonus mode that lets players view 3D models of the characters and listen to tracks from the game’s musical score.
    The game is being handled by Monster Games, the same company that ported Donkey Kong Country Returns from Wii to 3DS.
    http://gematsu.com/2015/01/xenoblade...d-slated-april

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    So..aside from playing Xenoblade, if we don't already have it on Wii, what reason is there to buy one of these?
    Even if you buy the N3DS and the game on it, you owe it to yourself to emulate that badboy on Dolphin.
    Your eyes will love you and you will love me. Xenoblade in HD is faptastic.

BG Level

I'm actually surprised it's april 2th for EU ( i mean usually don't they get games friday?)

Anyway ebgames here has it list March 31rst which is a tuesday (so never know?)

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    GameStop's store system is down from all the pre-orders according to the customer service rep I just spoke to.

They said to see if my order is cancelled in 2-3 days and call back to update payment information, but it makes more sense to me that they would cancel the order for not having any payment information on file.

I don't know. None of this would be a problem if Nintendo wasn't so dumb about the amount of units of anything they need to produce.
    Ran into the same issue. I have a million confirmation emails from GS from the store manager trying to force the order through but I wasn't able to pay. :/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I really have no idea. >.> That Majora's Mask version is quite awesome looking, but if this is just going to be the DSi all over again, I just don't really see the point in buying one.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Auspice View Post
    Ran into the same issue. I have a million confirmation emails from GS from the store manager trying to force the order through but I wasn't able to pay. :/
    FYI: My chat with customer service seemed more informed than the phone conversation.

GS: Welcome to GameStop Customer Care! My name is Diego. I am so sorry for the long wait time. I appreciate your patience. How may I help you?
    R: I was in teh store about two and a half hours ago trying to pre-order the New 3DS XL Majora's Mask edition
    R: I have 4 confirmation numbers from email, but was unable to put a payment method in
    R: I was wondering if we can put a payment method in on one of the confirmation numbers
    R: It would only let me pay with a gift card in the store, despite having the orders go to my email
    GS: Let me check if that's possible Mr B. Can I have the confirmation numbers please ?
    R: ############4492
    R: ############5170
    R: ############5806
    R: ############6205
    R: If possible, I'd prefer one of the first 3 as the last is the one with the warranty for $20 more.
    GS: So you would prefer to let one order going through from the ones that don't have the warranty?
    R: yes
    R: But if only the warranty one will go through, that's fine
    GS: Ok I see, do you mind holding for some minutes while I consult this out with my partners?
    R: Sure
    GS: Thanks, will be right back
    GS: Thanks for holding R, I just reviewed this out with our colleagues. Right now unfortunately these orders cannot be funded Via Customer Service, due to the Web In Store systems being down, IT is already aware of the issue, and are working as fast as possible to pass all the orders, my best recommendation is to contact the Store attached to the purchase to see if there are an updates on the resolution from the Store Orders, if we try to modify anything in the order, it may lead to a cancellation
    R: So I have to wait for the store system to come back online? But doesn't that mean I'll have to try to re-order it?
    R: When I was there earlier he wasn't bringing up the orders that were placed, he was creating new orders.
    GS: Correct, and no that does not mean you have to re order it, just try to contact them again once the system is up and running, cancel the ones that need to be cancelled, and try to fund the orders again, which is the glitch that the systems were experiencing, orders coming as $0 to our end.
    Going to try going back to the store tomorrow.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Even if you buy the N3DS and the game on it, you owe it to yourself to emulate that badboy on Dolphin.
    Your eyes will love you and you will love me. Xenoblade in HD is faptastic.
    Funny story, I USED to have the ISO when I thought the game wasn't coming here, but it ran so terribly on my old PC I just kinda gave up.

I've played through a pretty huge chunk already. I was able to overlook the graphics (which honestly didn't bug me that much, since I took it for what it was..) and just enjoyed the game.

But then fell into my usual Ayn trap of "This game is so good I don't want to finish it". Happened with Vesperia too.

Been debating if I should just start the game anew, but is it a pain to get the rest of the controller/other emu settings working on it?

And I have seen the HD shots. They're pretty amazing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Best Buy has Majoras Mask New 3DS up for preorder.

In thinking more about it today, I'm really torn now. I'm 90% sure they're going to have a Xenoblade themed one for April, gotta decide if I'm broke feb+March with a PS4 purchase for type-0, or to be broke in march+April waiting for a Xenoblade 3ds.

BG Level

Oooo nice, so with the New3ds you can transfer by Wireless since they don't support the same type of cards

so

1) Put good Micro SD in the new3ds
    2) Boot the New 3ds (don't log with NNID)
    3) Make sure old and new 3ds are on same lan
    4) perform normal system transfer
    5) for SD card data transfer choose one of the following
    a) Full transfert WIFI (transfer EVerything)
    b) Partial Transfer WIFI (transfert data but have to redownload games)
    c) via Pc (pretty explanatory)

Looks even better!

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Bought the MH3 New 3DS system, which comes with the game pre-installed. Didn't watch the video, but does it cover how a system transfer works with pre-installed games? Will the license just merge with my NNID?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post
    Bought the MH3 New 3DS system, which comes with the game pre-installed. Didn't watch the video, but does it cover how a system transfer works with pre-installed games? Will the license just merge with my NNID?
    Dunno for preinstalled I know nintendo said they would release an official video

Maybe more info there

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

now the decision of whether i want to sell my pokemon XL for a MM nXL

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Best Buy has Majoras Mask New 3DS up for preorder.

In thinking more about it today, I'm really torn now. I'm 90% sure they're going to have a Xenoblade themed one for April, gotta decide if I'm broke feb+March with a PS4 purchase for type-0, or to be broke in march+April waiting for a Xenoblade 3ds.
    Have a link, i'm on the site and they only have the game for preorder

Nevermind, found a link, already sold out online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast