BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post
    Bought the MH3 New 3DS system, which comes with the game pre-installed. Didn't watch the video, but does it cover how a system transfer works with pre-installed games? Will the license just merge with my NNID?
    Aren't Nintendo usually assholes about transferring pre-installed games on their systems? I know the Wii/Wii U won't let you.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Pre-ordered from BestBuy. Might scalp, dunno.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

was about to preorder the MH4 one but realized... waiting is a better idea this time I think.

>wait for potential price cut (happens regularly for nintendo shit)

>maybe a future version of the new 3DS XL will have changeable plates

>only 1 new 3DS game that interests me anyway, MH4 being available on normal 3DS anyway. just need the circle bad pro

that and really don't wanna give up my pokemon XL, easily my second favorite 3DS design ever (first being the fire emblem 3DS)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Been debating if I should just start the game anew, but is it a pain to get the rest of the controller/other emu settings working on it?

And I have seen the HD shots. They're pretty amazing.
    I didn't find it to be all that difficult to get it going. Was up and running within 20min when I d/l'd it.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    was about to preorder the MH4 one but realized... waiting is a better idea this time I think.

>only 1 new 3DS game that interests me anyway, MH4 being available on normal 3DS anyway. just need the circle bad pro

that and really don't wanna give up my pokemon XL, easily my second favorite 3DS design ever (first being the fire emblem 3DS)
    this seems like a good idea, i was going to trade-in my current XL since i haven't turned it on in quite a while, so i can at least have a hefty trade-in credit, backup all my files to my sd card before that. But this new one is just very damn nice, so i may just get it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post

Oooo nice, so with the New3ds you can transfer by Wireless since they don't support the same type of cards

so

1) Put good Micro SD in the new3ds
    2) Boot the New 3ds (don't log with NNID)
    3) Make sure old and new 3ds are on same lan
    4) perform normal system transfer
    5) for SD card data transfer choose one of the following
    a) Full transfert WIFI (transfer EVerything)
    b) Partial Transfer WIFI (transfert data but have to redownload games)
    c) via Pc (pretty explanatory)

Looks even better!
    This is great. I was considering sitting this out because I didnt want to lose my saves for Theatrhythym and all my downloaded stuff.

Only problem now, is that I cant trade in my old 3ds xl.

Do you have to do it that way? cant just go to pc and copy paste files?

I am also expecting a new handheld in the next year. 3ds is nice but the resolution is shit.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nintendo doesn't give a shit about resolution.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Only problem now, is that I cant trade in my old 3ds xl.

Do you have to do it that way? cant just go to pc and copy paste files?
    This right here would be a deal breaker unless Nintendo themselves can assure me I would get all the old games I bought as well, I plan on selling mine but only if the MM n3DSXL is available locally for me, otherwise just gonna wait till later and hang onto my XL. Just happy Majora's Mask is releasing 2 days after my birthday, I hope it gets a midnight release on the 12th.

Also if you have a capable PC, by all means you should play Xenoblade on Dolphin, would be doing yourself dirty playing an even more nerfed version.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

If they take my regular 3ds as trade in (it doesn't have stock battery has battery extender idk if that's a deal breaker) then I'll get a new one since gamestop would be 170 for 3ds and 3dsxl combined. If not, then I'll just wait on a price cut

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post

Also if you have a capable PC, by all means you should play Xenoblade on Dolphin, would be doing yourself dirty playing an even more nerfed version.
    ^ this right there. it really is not worth it for 1 game when you have the superior version. Shit i feel like playing the game again on NG+ on dolphin

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Btw Siliconera is saying that while NA gets only the XL version, Europe will get both the normal and XL and also in February. Dunno what's the source on that.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/14...rope-february/

Update: it seems legitimate as zavvi.co.uk already has pre-order for both the normal and xl verions.

I thought it was known that Europe was getting the regular and nXL? Though I guess I just assumed since the Ambassador version was announced last week that they would get both. Looking like NA is the only ones that won't. Maybe if the salty tears are plentiful enough to wash the wax out of NoA's ears we see them later on? Doubtful I'd guess.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    I thought it was known that Europe was getting the regular and nXL? Though I guess I just assumed since the Ambassador version was announced last week that they would get both. Looking like NA is the only ones that won't. Maybe if the salty tears are plentiful enough to wash the wax out of NoA's ears we see them later on? Doubtful I'd guess.
    I guess, I was just waiting for official announcement and forgot about the ambassador edition, the news from us scared me for a sec

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post

I was thinking of getting the MH4 edition if the MM doesn't work out today, but none of my friends play MH. Got boring playing through with only myself. I also think the MM edition looks better.

I guess the only thing would be that you most likely won't get one of the "limited edition" versions. If they do come out with face plates for the XLs, though, you might be able to get something good anyway. Really depends on if you want a "hype" device, or you're happy getting a cheaper one and customizing it yourself.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

the regular sized old 3ds has been discontinued since the 2ds came out in the US as well, so they might just not be marketing that size one as it doesn't sell as well stateside

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Did Amazon just never get stock for these? Looking for it just pulls up Japanese imports.

Amazon and Nintendo apparently got pissy with each other a couple years ago, so Amazon does not sell any 3DSs only third party sellers do.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Been dissapointed with Amazon lately. No majora mask 3ds, never get release day shipping hardly for nintendo games, and they didn't get any of the type-0 CEs while bestbuy and Ebgames did. Amazon better start stepping up their game

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

strange amazon.ca has NEw 3ds XL black and red, just not the special editions

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mrf View Post
    Amazon and Nintendo apparently got pissy with each other a couple years ago, so Amazon does not sell any 3DSs only third party sellers do.
    Well that sucks, I generally buy everything off of amazon =/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast