1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 53 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Anyone ever break their phone with the token on it?

Just curious. I have a keychain token and I am tempted to switch to the phone one. HOWEVER, I seem to have terrible luck with phones. (When I switched my blizzard token to the phone, my phone then broke like a month later...) It wasn't too bad to change the token with blizz, though I had to update my name first because I was married.

But SE isn't exactly known for stellar and bright customer service. I figured I'd ask what people's experiences were first since once I switch the old one becomes invalid.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Just write down your "emergency removal code" after you register the phone as a token. You can find it under your SE account page. Keep it on a sticky note in your desk and not on your phone (a lot of people do that and then realize they're fucked cause the phone is broken).

If you ever break your phone, go here.

Just enter the info with your emergency removal password, no one time needed.

Source: I broke the shit out of my phone and had to do this.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Keep it on a sticky note in your desk and not on your phone
    I save it in evernote.
    The key sequence is too long for me to trust even myself to write it down correctly.
    Just copy and paste it into evernote.
    Or googledocs.

Justin Bieber
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

As long as you have all infos, such as security questions, they will remove it for you.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Last time I replaced my phone and forgot the removal code it took me like 30 seconds on a live chat to get them to unlink the token. Bring your serial number and basic account info and you'll be good to go.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Ok sounds good, ty!

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Wouldn't it be a better idea, to try and not break your phone?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I specifically bought a Nokia because trucks could run over them. One day it just shut off and would never turn back on. Turns out there is a known issue where the phone thinks the battery is dead when it really isn't. Nothing I could have done.

Basically I am cursed.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

just call SE.

My old ffxi token went to shit and they swapped it out over the phone in all of 5mins counting hold times.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Life happens, especially when you have a child.

Hell, my phone got rekt because my cat decided she wanted my attention so bad she did a leap of faith on to my desk and sent my phone rocketing to the tile floor when she missed and knocked a ton of my shit over in the process.

Justin Bieber
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

Naw, we just happens to enjoy buying a phone and break it.

Pretty much whats already be said. Save the Emergency Removal password. I usually screenshot it and save it in my pictures folder. I've had to use it like once, I remember I wiped my phone once and totally forgot to remove the token.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by The47thSen View Post
    I save it in evernote.
    The key sequence is too long for me to trust even myself to write it down correctly.
    Just copy and paste it into evernote.
    Or googledocs.
    I save it in evernote and then e-mail the code to myself. Should always e-mail yourself the code or save it to the cloud or both. Have to plan for a breakdown of your PC as well.

They've finally streamlined their customer service, so it's not a big deal anymore as long as you have your basic information on hand for the rep.