I'm an i109 DRG (full sand/oil soldiery gear minus 2nd soldiery ring) currently looking for a Second Coil static on Gilgamesh that runs about 2 times a week. My playtime is usually from 7pm to 10pm central Sunday evenings thru Thursday evenings, 7pm+ Friday evenings, and random times on the weekends. I do not play every day and the days I do play are completely random; however, if something is scheduled I can make it, provided work or other real life stuff doesn't pop up.

For my SCoB progress, I have cleared T6. I haven't tried T7 yet as of the time of this post. I know it's not a lot of experience, but I do my research (watching videos, reading guides, asking experienced friends) before attempting things and consider myself a fast learner if given the opportunity.

If interested and you wish to get in contact with me, you can PM me, simply reply here, or send me a tell when I'm in-game (char name: Demenic Altreas). I'll be happy to answer any questions as well. Thanks for your time and possible interest.