Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin View Post
    Congratulations? You did good, held out on getting the best melee belt for many jobs for the past couple years even though it got pretty cheap at many times in that span. Maybe you should avoid the +1 too and hope that in 2016 they make a +2 version with an additional TA+1% and acc+5!
    Lol pretentious much? I'm a THF and it's not best in slot for my tp set.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Servers up

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

some pieces, especially accessoires, rings, earrings, belts are very nice. the armor tough seems rather meh at best.

Things looking forward:
    Thuellaic Ecu +1 (Shield): DEF:33 HP+21 MP+29 Magic Accuracy+10 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+10 Evasion+10 Shield skill +101 Haste+2% "Conserve MP"+4

nice for my yagrush and Idris debuff set. also could potentially be nice for a stun setup on geo (assumeing there is something else I can swap out)

Mekosu. Harness
    DEF:133 HP+59 MP+44 STR+24 DEX+33 VIT+24 AGI+32 INT+27 MND+27 CHR+23 Accuracy+20 Rng. Acc.+20 Magic Accuracy+20 Evasion+49 Magic Evasion+64 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+4% "Refresh"+2 Sphere: "Refresh"+1

Occasionally and situational nice

Pixie hairpin:
    HP-35 MP+120 INT+27 Dark Elemental "Magic Atk. Bonus"+28

Leaden Salute, Kaustra and Sanguine blade, me want

Saevus Pendant: MP+20 Magic Accuracy-6 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+18 for ze mages!

windbuffet +1 obvious

Yamabuki-no-obi: DEF:11 MP+35 INT+6 Magic Accuracy+2 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+5 for lunge/swipe on RUN (i think this is the only MAB belt for RUN)

Enchanter earring +1: CHR+5 Magic Accuracy+6 "Fast Cast"+2%, for fast cast sets on any job

so far I saw from skiping through it

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Altnob View Post
    Congrats on being a one job wonder, and not even a very useful one at that.

Gavialis Helm
    Head DEF:110 HP+115 MP+23 STR+21 DEX+25 VIT+21 AGI+25 INT+18 MND+18 CHR+19 Accuracy+25 Attack+25 Evasion+44 Magic Evasion+53 "Magic Def. Bonus"+2 Haste+8% Elemental weapon skill damage +30 depending on day

That's gonna be pretty nice, Mekira-oto reborn!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So opened the Special Dial which is supposed to contain "Various items including weapons, armor, and magic scrolls" and I get a friggin exorcism oak lumber which is clearly "material" of number 1... and something that is like never used

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Altnob View Post
    Psst... +1 is probably still not going to be best in slot for your tp set as a THF in any situation where DW belts won before today. The extra QA+1 won't likely cause Windbuffet+1 to beat DW belts for THF unless you're heavily buffed and already have capped delay reduction (i.e. you're in a party getting 2x +4 Marches and haste, where even NQ Windbuffet would beat something like Patentia - in which case, NQ Windbuffet was already best in slot for your TP set before today, contrary to your statements). Super quick spreadsheet testing on my DNC sheet for Windbuffet +1 versus Patentia (no Marches) showed that to be the case, THF should be the same.

It's also just kind of dumb to brag about being glad about not getting an older very good piece of gear (which implies you wanted to get the thing anyway because it was good) just because an incrementally better piece came out years later. By that logic, I could say "I'm glad I stuck with my good ol' Byakko's Haidate until now because there's a nice new piece of 119 leg gear out now! Good thing I didn't bother with any of that pesky iLevel gear."

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Now back to the old WoE problem of:

"I want to use new items, but if I get one of them in my chest I need someone to hold my old one for me or it will be lost"

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

"Various items including weapons, armor, and magic scrolls" != "contains weapons, armor and magic scrolls"

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Challengers can test their mettle against the Velkk by examining the Weathered Canvas in Marjami Ravine (I-11) once all party and alliance members possess velkk fetishes. These fetishes can be procured from the corpses of Velkk skulking about the ravine.
    Didnt SE explicitly say that only the ally leader will need a KI?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    "Various items including weapons, armor, and magic scrolls" != "contains weapons, armor and magic scrolls"
    I know but I was just hoping it wasn't going to be something retarded like that

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Hecteye's Eye and a Blue Rock from 2/3 characters, with that I can't muster up the motivation to log in the third character to see what worthless item that I would be so privileged to have clutter my inventory.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

i120 surged conflux 10 is a wipe fest lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Also random note: Price of TavTaco might now skyrocket with Salad not being a common byproduct of Dial 5 anymore?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Bronze boltheads and Makibishi toolbag in 2 attempts at the special dial. Incidentally, new daily cap is 50 points from trading, and a single testimony capped me out.

Campaign
    BG Level

So the ilevel of items from WoE is 118, uhm.
    Anybody noticed the no-stats-vomit Hairpins? And some items with negative stats, now that's new...

And what where they thinking exactely with Esper's Stone+1? >_>
    Finally a Shield for mages but only WHM and RDM can equip it >.>
    New cross-job waltz potency hands equipment.
    Nomkahpa Mittens +1 any good now? Ungh...
    Also finally a magic damage belt for SCH.
    The HQ versions of Windbuffet/Flume belts kinda make me laugh instead >.>
    New FC earring and dualwield mantle look strange, but nice additions I guess?
    And another piece to add to Cursna sets.

I'm kinda puzzled by the new gear dropping from Incursion. I'll leave quality aside for the moment but there doesn't seem to be a big quantity of drops.
    If those items are supposed to be what drives people into raising the difficulty of Incursion then I dunno what to say.
    Couple of nice weapons?
    There's hoping there are other pros in doing Incursion, like big enough amounts of capacity points?

Shirai

I put the Nomkahpa +1 in the MNK DPS calc but unless I missed something they're not very special compared to what we have access to now.
    At least, on anything above fodder.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So quick run down of the pets. All these with ilvl 119 weapon though don't feel like staying up to make sure they are 119

Slug- Same moves and costs as gooey. 783 acc, 624 att (ewww), 698 eva, 986 def

Beetle- Same moves and costs as Panzer Galahad. 780 acc, 909 att, 690 eva, 823 def... weirdest stated pld ever lol

Funguar- same moves and costs as Discreet Louise except queasy shroom bumped to 2. 803 acc, 783 att, 704 eva, 758 def

pugil- Same moves and costs as Turbid. 793 acc, 1090 att, 707 eva, 683 def. Guess that's our DD fish.

Sheep- You guessed it same moves and costs as NN. 751 acc, 825 att, 675 eva, 941 def. With rage and run wild att goes up to 1453 but def only down to 701. Also pulled of some 4.4-4.6k lamb chop/sheep charges against fodder so yay DD pet is sheep

lizard- yep same moves and costs as anna. 715 acc, 909 att, 631 evasion, 540 def. Except att all of it's stats are kinda the lowest of the bunch some by a bit. Heck even with secretion it's evasion is still only 656 lol.

Anyways looks like basically carbon copies of old jugs given the old ilvl treatment... but that's not necessarily completely bad (though it does bring up the question if they are being that lazy about it why not just lift caps) if the debuffs land with the new higher macc of these 119 ones

Oh well npc sells them for 200 to 3004 depending on which one so not too aweful

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Ok what the hell? The only difference between Flume Belt and Flume Belt +1 is DEF +3

Good thing I didn't sell my Flume Belt. Geez
    You forgot the VIT!

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I put the Nomkahpa +1 in the MNK DPS calc but unless I missed something they're not very special compared to what we have access to now.
    At least, on anything above fodder.
    They have (slightly) higher than usual STR value in there. Not compared to MNK options maybe, but for other jobs totally.
    I don't know every THF option, but they could be a nice item for Mercy Stroke?
    Think they should be better than other options for DNC as well, and likely best option for PUP. Same for RUN as well.

I was talking about WS now, but for some of these jobs they're gonna be the best for TP too, granted that the difference will likely not be huge.

Shirai

Not sure, they could be amazing for other jobs.
    Monk and Summoner are my (anti-)drugs.