Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

From what everyone is posting and from the stuff ive been getting on mules and sending to main, it seems that anything that is sendable through account can come from special dial.

Some highlights from past couple of days:
    Ifrit Ring
    Iriri Samariri's Hat
    Dark Lamp
    Cheese Sandwich
    Shard of Necropsyche
    Siren's Hair
    Saltwater Aquarium
    Blaze Feather (Mimeo Stone reward)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

But you can definitely also get stuff that isn't... I'd almost guess anything is up for grabs. Or maybe slightly different... like anything that can be either sent, bazaard, ah, or drops? So like only excluding stuff that you get directly from quests that have to be done on that character?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So based on the last page you guys are going to love this but it seems game day does have some effect.... on the peek option. Like last time I checked with several different characters and a few different boxes and was getting nothing but food stuffs (Dial 2 stuff most likely). Then I tried again today visiting some of the same boxes as yesterday on some of the same characters and nothing but synth items (I'd guess dial 1) and I thought well that's weird why did it change from yesterday to today... and sure enough waited a game day and it was back on food.

Assuming this goes down the list in order next game day (windsday) will be dial 3, iceday will be dial 4, thunderday would be 5 and then light would either go back up to 1 or special... given there are exactly 25 game days in a real day not to mention the sheer volume of things on special I'm leaning towards no special dial peek.

I'm going to bed now so wont check next game day but as a sorta placeholder to remind me when I get up and possibly for others to compare... if no special this upcoming (if special in parenthesis) dark will be 2(1), fire 3(2), earth 4(3), water 5(4), wind 1(5), ice 2(spec), thunder 3 (1). Note it doesn't mean each *element* day is that just this upcoming ones would be like that and might be different for each server

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Regain Feather
    Behemoth Tongue
    Yellow Mouton
    Black Curry

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    But you can definitely also get stuff that isn't... I'd almost guess anything is up for grabs. Or maybe slightly different... like anything that can be either sent, bazaard, ah, or drops? So like only excluding stuff that you get directly from quests that have to be done on that character?
    That's not exactly it either, someone on page one reported getting Recall scroll which are questable. I myself got a Kurayami: Ichi scroll and that's quested as well, got it on a mule that hasn't done the quest but I doubt that matters. Same mule got Asn. Vest -1 the day after and has never set foot in Dynamis.

These are some of the things what I have been getting (from special dial) since box revamp:
    Boomerang
    Kurayami: Ichi scroll
    Paralyna scroll
    Elshimo Frog
    Assasssin's Vest-1
    Revival Root
    Silver Sheet
    Waterga scroll
    Malboro Vine
    Silver Brocade
    Oric. Sheet
    Handful of Beetle Arrowheads
    Fed. Merc. Hammock
    Yellow Hobby Bo
    Falsamian Vase
    Wind Lamp
    Wizard Cookie
    Broken Halcyon Fishing Rod
    Nethercant Chain
    Bismuth Bullet (yes just 1 lone bullet wtf)
    Bewitching Etude scroll
    Black Pearl
    Crescent Fish
    Fourth Virtue
    Rancor Globe (quest item for that tonberry thing where you collect 4 items similar to good old Mermaid Ring quest)
    Cursed Sabatons
    Cursed Mufflers

There's been other random junk too that I haven't taken specific note of... silk thread, ninja toolbag, mugwort and other such things you used to get from the gobbiebox anyhow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilia View Post
    That's not exactly it either, someone on page one reported getting Recall scroll which are questable. I myself got a Kurayami: Ichi scroll and that's quested as well, got it on a mule that hasn't done the quest but I doubt that matters. Same mule got Asn. Vest -1 the day after and has never set foot in Dynamis.
    er I meant to have an only in there. Things you can't get any other way than getting it yourself. No trade, buy, bazaar, send or drops someone else can do for you

Also damn fireday and it's back to dial 1 stuff. So order is doing something weird. Back to earth day and still synth stuff but it almost seems like different stuff... maybe they separated by crafts some or something to get the whole full 8 days

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Got a single Magnus Stone today, which amused me a little more than it should have. From all the posted drops it appears that items that are crafted, HQ, and NOT consumable, are not possible results (tried to come up with the least unclear way to write that, heh). I see HQ food, HQ potions, and "HQ" leafdim-stones-and-things, but no HQ crafted gear or weapons or cursed armor or whatever. Not sure how important that is, aside from not further crushing my goldsmithing spirit by seeing an Ifrit Ring +1 pop out, but there it is.

I'm still hoping to see a screenshot of a Cat's Eye falling out of the thing, just for fun.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

There has been very little weapons/armor listed so far in general (I'd say in the sub 1% range glancing over the list), so its not something I would rule out just yet. I've seen a couple cursed items, but cursed items cant even be equipped, so they dont count. Theres also been a few reports of AF2-1, but once again, those cant be equipped.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Tavern Bench
    Giant Femur

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Hide Stretcher (Guild Point item)

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Furniture items
    baits
    AF3+2 items (jewels/ cards/ etc)
    Temenos AF items

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

Loch of Flux tincture (a potion that grants Subtle Blow effect)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Chukwa's Egg (lightningday)
    Duelist's Boots -1 (lightningday)
    Kusamochi +1 (lightningday)
    Akaso Thread (lightningday)

Just got the Dynamis -1 SAM pants off a special dial box.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Got a Parrying Knife today.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Goblin cup
    bismuth bolt quiver
    consolez
    zaru soba
    aquarian feet
    lamia claw key
    prime angler stewpot
    ether+1
    beeswax
    horo flour

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Max Potion
    Scroll of Goddess' Hymnus

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So trying to get more info on what day peeks what.... so today I was getting:
    ice day
    meds (Dial 3)

thunderday
    still meds

lightday
    ninja tools, quivers and elemental cards (dial 4)

dark day
    Nothing but fish, fishing rods/lures, HELM consumables, and thf keys (Dial 5)

Fireday
    Stuff from all 5 dials and random other crap that we've seen in special dial results so far.

So basically on this particular day it can show anything from any of the dials. After checking it several times it looks like it's about even distribution for each one. Assuming this is how the special dial works it basically means each try you have an equal chance of getting something from dials 1-5 and a special set only available in the special dial. This might explain why we haven't seen much equipment... there is only a 1/6 chance to even get a special dial only item to begin with on top of only a small portion of the things in there being equipments

On that note some things that haven't been reported (or in some general ones only a couple reported that fit that kind of category) in here that I found notable (not necessarily good) that aren't covered by 1-5, are aptants as well as the armors you use them on, skirmish pop items, gear bought with allied notes, various crafting synth items, various old CP gear, some random ra and/or ex drops used in various quests like af quests or Ducal Hospitality smn unlock quest etc, salvage armor drops, some rare/ex gear from nms, af+1 items, 115 wkr weapons, rancor collar, Oneiros gear, illuminink, more drops, old lvl 30 subjob latent shields, relic+1, various scrolls, sky god pops, various furnishings, delve beads, relic accessories, abyssea nm trophies, skirmish weapons, nq af3, lots of various crafted gear (all NQ), abyssea nm pops, balsam staff!!!, enm drops, dynamis non arch nm as well as arch pops, alloy tonic, znm trophies, assault drops, af3+2 items, abj scraps, spriggan spark, Msk. Sword +1 (first HQ crafted gear I've seen), legion drops, nq NNI gear, crafting kits, old +7skill torques, more mimeo stone feathers, af3 seals, delve gear, relic weapon fragments, znm drops, brown casket items, new abj gear, dynamis nm weakening items, Paean Mitra, bcnm drops, Murzim pieces, frayed pouch of birth, eminent gear, NNI +2 gear, zone chest keys, meebles gear, jse reive capes, WoE gear including +1s, znm pop.

So yeah I'm getting bored and this list is extensive as fuck but it's basically looking like any drop from any mob and from any chest/battlefield, any nq crafted gear, some hq crafted, af2+1, some uncursed abj, probably anything you can buy from npcs and possibly most if not all things you can "buy" with points or just trading in drops from the related event like znm pops or ultima/omega gear , casket stuff, all scrolls etc

Earth
    same as previous day.

water
    same as previous 2...

Honestly the pattern on how it changes is starting to really confuse me... it always seems to go up one except most likely after special go to 1 but some days it just stays the same right now the last several game days were: 3,3,4,5,spec,spec, spec. So I don't know what they are doing till I can log a whole days worth in a row. On the other hand now got a bit of a better idea of possiblities

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Isn't it possible that the peek option is just completely random as to which dial it points to, changes every game day, and is server based instead of player based?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just to be obnoxiously pedantic in defense of the no-HQ-crafted-gear theory, Msk. Sword +1 is, despite the name and whitebox, an NQ as far as crafting is concerned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast