2) +140 TP/Reverse Flourish
    3) +1.4 TP/Reverse Flourish

Shirai

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Does it give:
    1) +1.4 TP/FM
    I am going to have to test that, but that'll be no earlier than tomorrow as I am looking at close to 2 AM right now with a couple of beers down my throat.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Does it give:
    1) +1.4 TP/FM
    Or, given SE's tendancy to employ percentages as raw numbers, +14% TP in general to Reverse Flourish.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No pics, but LS members in runs saying they got a Dnc cape with +30 Reverse Flourish, Run cape with DA+6, and Pld cape with Phalanx +3.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

In ilevel 128 Brash Gramk-Droog is replaced by Gramk-Droog with new text when you engage/defeat him. New title: Ombifid Slayer.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Any other NMs get a name change? Any difference in drops, behavior, abilities used, etc.?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sorry, wasn't clear.

and also his capes might have the best augments...
    Is the point i was wondering

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

A friend tested the DNC cape. It's +X TP/FM. So the normal equation is:
    TP Total = (95 + Reverse Flourish Bonus)*FMs + (Square Mode)*FMs^2 + 30*Merit Level

4 FMs = 890 TP with AF3+2 hands and a +30 cape

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    Any other NMs get a name change? Any difference in drops, behavior, abilities used, etc.?
    The first time we fought him he used Trance each time he woke up while we were killing adds(2-3 times). The second time he didn't use Trance the entire fight. Third fight he used it 2-3 times again. Fights 2 and 3 seem about average for the other difficulties with the first being the only outlier. No new TP moves or changes in behavior that we saw on MB or any other NMs.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Doing 127 now, mobs still 117 and dont seem any more evasive or defensive than before? Havent needed to use acc sets at all.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Hard to sleep mega boss at 128 even with ghorn and craptons of m.acc. Shoehorning a pld in your alliance at 127-128 to hold boss while you kill adds is a good idea

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Hard to sleep mega boss at 128 even with ghorn and craptons of m.acc. Shoehorning a pld in your alliance at 127-128 to hold boss while you kill adds is a good idea
    NMs in there are essentially immune to lullaby. You need to use the Sleep spell.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I thought it was the other way around? Saw Immunobreak on Sleep 2. Also didnt see any double drops on nms or bosses in 127, just a grand coffee off boss. One nm still dropped nothing even with th9 :/

17/18 ppl got a cape or piece of gear off grand coffer, one person got gil. Ouch.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought it was the other way around? Saw Immunobreak on Sleep 2. Also didnt see any double drops on nms or bosses in 127, just a grand coffee off boss. One nm still dropped nothing even with th9 :/

17/18 ppl got a cape or piece of gear off grand coffer, one person got gil. Ouch.
    no NMs are immune to lullaby, but sleep works on them, however they are starting to get a bit more resistent to sleep the higher lvl you go up, however geo-focus fixes that usually.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Got immunobreak on sleep 2 on Droog, doesnt that mean he's immune?

Also just did 128 and nms dropped nq coffers(single) , capes were still random augments ranging from meh to decent. I dont see nms dropping double chests or grand chests like people reported. =\

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Got immunobreak on sleep 2 on Droog, doesnt that mean he's immune?

Also just did 128 and nms dropped nq coffers(single) , capes were still random augments ranging from meh to decent. I dont see nms dropping double chests or grand chests like people reported. =\
    Immunobreak means it's capable of landing.

Use a Thf, like many others have reported doing. Was farming up KIs for 128 earlier, did a few farming passes at 127 and had multiple 4-5 chest drops on trash and NMs. It's almost ridiculous how long you have to spend after a long farming session spamming Velkk Coffers.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I have been bringing thf. Just did 128 gramk, dropped nq coffer, not grand. I dont get the benefit of doing higher tier tbh.

Have not notice a difference in loot quality from 123-128 at all. Mega can still drop nq chest at 128 and even grand chest is giving people geodes :/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you don't see the benefit, frankly, you're doing it wrong. Everyone else in this thread, on other forums, and in game has seen it. Are you sure you're actually entering in on a harder difficulty?

As for NQ vs HQ coffers, those are just as random as ever. But the number of coffers you get continues to increase, at least up to 127. I can't speak about beyond that, but I'd imagine at some point HQ coffers drop rate begins to increase greatly, rather than just dropping more coffers.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Maybe its just a small sample size but i just finished my 3rd 128 for the night, nm coffers still giving carbites and colibri feathers, boss coffer gave me the harness and a few people got capes. Havent seen any nq fodders or nms drop any doubles yet. But what i'm saying is, these are the same items and seemingly same frequency of drops that we saw at 126 or 123. A gramsk-droog coffer seemingly has the same potential loot pool at 128 as it does at 123, so i guess the benefit is a higher chance of a grand coffer? Perhaps the NMs have higher slots for drops but from just spamming boss and killing 2-3 NMs with remaining time, not seeing much. Also i parsed pretty much the same acc at 128 as i did at 123 with no change in gear, mobs dont seem to be gaining anymore eva or defense and nm/fodder are giving the same exp/cp. not sure what higher difficulty isnaffectong other than HP of mobs and maybe megaboss's behavior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast