+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

From the preview and the Hunter's Funeral. It looks like she's staying dead.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They can bring back anyone they want any time for any reason because they can.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    They can bring back anyone they want any time for any reason because they can.
    in that case can we have Meg back pls ¬.¬?

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I'm imagining whenever this finally ends, that it ends with both of them in Heaven for good, and met with all their family and friends that died over the years. And it will be long overdue for John who hasn't been seen since he walked out of the Gates of Hell in season two and helped them kill Azazel. Jensen did post a picture a month or so ago on Twitter of him and JDM at some convention so I am still holding out hope for his return lol.

I'm excited for terminator mode Dean

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Idk if it was that her character was starting to grow on me or I hated the notion of the post-death self torment a la Dean after Kevin, but I said an "Oh no" after.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Pretty sure Metatron's angel tablet usage is why angels can no longer teleport around. Their wings are clipped. That's not a matter of grace, you'd need god/angel tablet unlocked to get that back, probably not happening until the end of the series, if ever.

Kinda sad about Charlie, but knew she was dying because of how they were setting her up to go. Crack it just in time, send it off just in time, yep, mission accomplished, bye. I was kinda liking her chats with Rowena, which spoke of Rowena's potential past but Charlie's potential future. Now we don't get to see that at all.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    I'm imagining whenever this finally ends, that it ends with both of them in Heaven for good, and met with all their family and friends that died over the years. And it will be long overdue for John who hasn't been seen since he walked out of the Gates of Hell in season two and helped them kill Azazel. Jensen did post a picture a month or so ago on Twitter of him and JDM at some convention so I am still holding out hope for his return lol.
    For me, I'd rather see Dean take over as King of Hell.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Dean vs frankenstein monsters, lets fucking do it. yes, i just waited 7 months to decide to catch up.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Dean vs frankenstein monsters, lets fucking do it. yes, i just waited 7 months to decide to catch up.
    nothing wrong with that since the death of abadon and dean necomeing human again the series lost alot of drive. turning dean so early into human was a mistake imho

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah i was really hoping it would be dean vs sam again the way they set up michael vs lucifer.

this season could have been so epic! i guess all the fangirls would have rioted or something though.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Dean should have been the seasons bad guy. Cas and Sam trying to slow him down/find him. Deanmon knowing every step they'd take so he'd do things to fuck with him. Hell, even kill Crowley and rule hell before he's stopped. Could make the season about Sam hunting down ways to bring their loved ones back for a intervention of deanmon. Then end the show either by Sam and dean dying or splitting up and just living alone til death

I agree they totally dropped the ball on Deanmon and the potential that could've had. Crowley is annoying at this point since they give him nothing to do. The end of the how imo should be Sam and Dean dying than show cuts to their old house in Kansas with Dean, Sam, Marry, John and Bobby sitting down to dinner and having beers.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Not over yet, but tonight's been.. really good.

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm likeing the slow turn back to Deanmon that Dean has been taking. No fucks given tonight.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by psychodwarf View Post
    I'm likeing the slow turn back to Deanmon that Dean has been taking. No fucks given tonight.
    I expected black eyes when he did the slow blink after killing the kid. Glad the Frankensteins are done. Interesting that Cas was able to hold Deanmon in the beginning of the season, but got beat bloody now? Also, Crowley's eyes, wtf King of Hell gets a smoke effect.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

This season shouldn't have had Deanmon at the start. Maybe a fortune teller or something to say his eye will glow black, ect. and then we get the season build up to Deanmon. Since we already had Deanmon, can't we just do the Human blood thing again? Tie his ass down, give him blood, dean is back. Thats whats been massively bugging me since fixing Deanmon. They can just keep doing it to him.

If we didn't have that, we'd be sitting here like shit, Dean's the next super villain. I'm talking taking Hell over, playing pranks and false leads on Sam and Cas, then somehow through either Deanmon super cocky or Sam figuring everything out. Sam and dead faceoff in an open field on a sunsight. They say they words. No powers. They both finish with a killing blow. camera becomes through what they see. open eyes slowly, they're in their old rooms(Sam's is updated from Crib). He hears a womans voice call down for breakfest.

Dads sitting at the table, looking at them. Of course, natural hunter tactics kick in, they don't believe what they see, action mode. Cas shows up. Explains they both did they job, it's time to rest. Cas waves his arm, either the house collapses or a wall fades away to whatshername's Bar.

Everyone they've loved is there. Boddy, dad, and mom are at their own table, grandparents are shooting pool with mens of letter grandparents. Nothing but smiles. give maybe a good 2-4 minutes of roaming around, seeing everyone there.

Sam and Dean walk in

Door closes

End of Supernatural

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

They have another season to do

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

to its obvious that they're going to remove the mark using the book. the cliff hanger is going to be whatever the spell does as the price of doing it

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    They have another season to do
    why? the series is honestly getting stale, they got rid of every good character they had. There isnt much left besides crowley cas and the 2 brothers. This was imho a big mistake, instead of progressing/evolving certain sidecharacters they just killed them off (most of them in the season 1-5).