Blog Entries

That video was awesome

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    That video was awesome
    indeed it is! I was wtf when i saw the supernatural cast at the end, kinda good they went into there too

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

great episode. it had so much weight to it, something that is a rarer occurrence these days for this show.

hope it's basically hell on earth next season.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Spoiler: show
    Thinking back on Death's explanation as the mark being the key first given to Lucifer, wouldn't he still have the mark since he's not dead, just in the box. I know it wouldn't make for much of a new season if they didn't unleash the darkness, but that's a pretty big plot hole

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Pringles View Post
    Thinking back on Death's explanation as the mark being the key first given to Lucifer, wouldn't he still have the mark since he's not dead, just in the box. I know it wouldn't make for much of a new season if they didn't unleash the darkness, but that's a pretty big plot hole
    Death said that

Lucifer passed the Mark to Cain, just like how Cain passed the Mark to Dean. Therefore Lucifer does not have the Mark anymore, just like how Cain did not have it anymore after passing it to Dean. Now that Rowena cast the Book of the Damn spell, both the gate and key (The Mark) holding the Darkness back is gone. There was only one The Mark, and now it's gone.

At least that's my understanding of it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Hushigoshi View Post
    Death said that

Lucifer passed the Mark to Cain, just like how Cain passed the Mark to Dean. Therefore Lucifer does not have the Mark anymore, just like how Cain did not have it anymore after passing it to Dean. Now that Rowena cast the Book of the Damn spell, both the gate and key (The Mark) holding the Darkness back is gone. There was only one The Mark, and now it's gone.

I thought he still had the mark, which is why he needed the first blade to kill Dean

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Death said that

That's what it was. Cain made a deal with Lucifer to save Abel's soul and allow him to go into heaven. In exchange Lucifer would send Cain's soul to hell and it required him to kill Abel with the first blade. He then passed the mark onto Cain.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Death said that

That's what it was. Cain made a deal with Lucifer to save Abel's soul and allow him to go into heaven. In exchange Lucifer would send Cain's soul to hell and it required him to kill Abel with the first blade. He then passed the mark onto Cain.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Death said that

yeah but why did cain go apeshit after passing the mark onto dean? I mean the mark was gone no? why did Cain still go apenuts as if he had the mark and Dean had to kill him to stop him?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    yeah but why did cain go apeshit after passing the mark onto dean? I mean the mark was gone no? why did Cain still go apenuts as if he had the mark and Dean had to kill him to stop him?
    Writing mistake before or after, is my guess. Or being that he was a suped up demon for thousands of years, probably wasn't too easy on the mind? In any case I don't think it needs to be looked too far into.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    I watched twice. Best parts was the cast dancing at the end. The guys who played Young John and Henry were hard to recognize for some reason. Who were the three guys before Misha?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Writing mistake before or after, is my guess. Or being that he was a suped up demon for thousands of years, probably wasn't too easy on the mind? In any case I don't think it needs to be looked to far into.
    yeah i think the mark/seal of darkness/cain just corrupts the person the longer it is on. Lucifer didnt turn from bad to good after passing the mark, same prolly applied to cain. Dean might be ok because he only had the mark for 1 year instead of hundred of years or a half eternity (like lucifer)

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    yeah i think the mark/seal of darkness/cain just corrupts the person the longer it is on. Lucifer didnt turn from bad to good after passing the mark, same prolly applied to cain. Dean might be ok because he only had the mark for 1 year instead of hundred of years or a half eternity (like lucifer)
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Cain was completely secluded for a while and he was doing fine but I think once Dean got involved and gave Cain a taste of killing again with the demons that followed Dean it made him snap again

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

http://collider.com/jeffrey-dean-mor...-supernatural/

Fans have wanted him back forever, he wants to come back. Someone make this happen please?

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fangirl panties will be soaked for eons if that happens.

I approve.

Fake edit; Story wise it's completely possible for John to come back. It's been a while since I seen the season two finale but this character recap sums up and allows for potential development.
    In the second season premiere, "In My Time of Dying", Sam and John awake in the hospital with only minor injuries, but a dying Dean is comatose. John secretly summons Azazel, and seems to know what the demon's plans are. He then makes a deal to save Dean, giving up his life, soul, and the Colt. Before dying, John instructs Dean to kill Sam should he become evil. The fourth season episode "On the Head of a Pin" reveals that the demon Alastair tortured John in Hell for over a century, with John refusing the demon's offer to stop if he himself would torture someone else. His soul escapes from Hell in the second season finale "All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2" when a gateway to Hell is opened. He saves Dean from Azazel, and distracts the demon long enough for Dean to kill him with the Colt. John then gives Sam and Dean a loving smile before becoming engulfed in a white light. However, the fifth season episode "Dark Side of the Moon" suggests that he might not be in Heaven.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

the series has always been weaker in the seasons without him, i thought. i'd like it to happen but who knows what the writers have up their sleeves.

Well I imagine that the series will come to a close soon because darkness is the ultimate evil. I think this would be good season or two to bring back most of the character because from the lore about darkness it seems it's an enemy of everything. Everything we've seen on the show is Gods creation so it wouldn't be out of the question if darkness wanted to destroy everything including heaven and hell.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah i don't see how they can go any deeper than defeating darkness. maybe a final season to fight god or something lol. but my guess is it can't go on that much longer.