Hello Folks,

I recently "returned" to FFXIV, but to be honest I never was much in FFXIV since its release. Stoped playing last year around October/November, came back in February/March for 2-3 weeks, but stoped again.

I returned 6 days ago and managed to bring my secondary job SCH and SMN up to 50 + get some gear. However Adventureing all the time alone without an FC can get really boring.

I am looking for a Free Company that sets up events/raids during GMT main hours (19.00 GMT - 23.00 GMT), is not affraid to take people in that do not have alot of experience from FFXIV endgame and acts with respect in a grown up way.

To my person:
I am a dedicated FFXI player (Damane on Phoenix Server, 11+ years of FFXI o.o) until today and still play FFXI occasionally when there is events setup by my FFXI Linkshell. As a dedicated player i strived to finish 1 Relic (Bravura/WAR), 2 Mythics (Yagrush/WHM, Tupsimati/SCH) and 2 Ergon Locus Mythics (Idris/GEO, Epeolatry/RUN) in FFXI. I would like to invest/reach the same dedication to FFXIV.
However recently the lack of players/Linkshell members have made the game a bit "undesirable/boring" so I jumped into FFXIV again. I like to play with multiple people together and not with 2-3 people while filling everythign else up with mules.
I dont use Teamspeak and really wouldnt like to use Teamspeak, I'd rather type stuff out, but if is absolutly needed to listen to Leader/officer orders during raids, i will do it (call me olde fashioned). However my experience is that informing people in advanced of mechanics and typing in between rather "slow paced" parts of a fight gets you just as far as with TS, it depends how dedicated the people are and how good they listen/read stuff.
That said I am an open person, open to advices from veteran FFXIV players in any form about gear/playstyle etc. to advance my character and my playstyle.

I have spent the last week getting every quest cleared to get access to almost all things:
Access to Primal EX up to Titan
Access to Primal EX Leviathan
Access to First coil of Bahamut Turn 4 (didnt touch this yet since i returned)
Labyrinth of the Ancient

no access to Ramuh EX (just unlocked hardmode today).

Thank you for reading this and maybe considering me as your Free Company Member. Cheers!

EDIT: I am open to Switch servers if needed, there is nothing that binds me on Shiva (neither FC nor Friends).