View Poll Results: Am I a terrible person for this?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you're awful for thinking such things.

10 22.22%
  • No, you're cool because you care.

35 77.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Oh yeah, let me just break up with my bf of two years to get all up in that. lol
    Who the fuck said you had to break up with him? He might be down for the chocolate swirl.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Got a Facebook feed that's about cyclists legally controlling the lane; totally inspect the pics when it's a story about young black male in Florida getting tagged.

This the same boyfriend who you don't live with that said he didn't want to get married before, and now he says maybe with a prenup after I'm an MD? Progress on that front. I guess.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

This thread has a serious lack of stolen bikes.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Got a Facebook feed that's about cyclists legally controlling the lane; totally inspect the pics when it's a story about young black male in Florida getting tagged.

This the same boyfriend who you don't live with that said he didn't want to get married before, and now he says maybe with a prenup after I'm an MD? Progress on that front. I guess.
    I never said he didn't want to get married. We don't live together though, and I'm okay with that. I've been married and I'm in no rush.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

something about that situation is just funny to me

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    something about that situation is just funny to me
    What's funny is my mom has lived alone for the last 8 years and goes on "dates" with her husband of 20ish years. She doesn't play well with people so she has to live alone, especially as she has gotten older, but can't live without a man in her life. Somehow she found a guy who is completely ok with getting tossed around according to her current emotions.

Hmm, I remember Aks saying something about having to have her private space as well in the investments thread. Mystery solved!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Acevalefor View Post
    What's funny is my mom has lived alone for the last 8 years and goes on "dates" with her husband of 20ish years. She doesn't play well with people so she has to live alone, especially as she has gotten older, but can't live without a man in her life. Somehow she found a guy who is completely ok with getting tossed around according to her current emotions.

Hmm, I remember Aks saying something about having to have her private space as well in the investments thread. Mystery solved!
    tl;dr: aks is your mom

CS gonna bang your mom

I always feel bad for the SOs of med students. There's an incredibly high probability they leave their partner either after getting their MD, or again after they complete their residency. So they spend all that time supporting someone through a really tough emotional journey, and at the end of the tunnel the only thing they have to look forward to is getting dumped when their partner has the sudden revelation that they can "trade up" ridiculously easy now.

Girls don't want the med students(high probability of failure), but they all want that m D.

Though that's ignoring that in the US. Engineers(and some types of scientists) now make more than doctors over their lifetime. So this whole premise is flawed!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you supported their ride, it's all about if you got married before the degree or not. They will be viewed as an investment.

That 10+ years living like a pauper before the ROI; don't know anyone rolling though med school who isn't a minority or has a trust fund backing them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I never said he didn't want to get married. We don't live together though, and I'm okay with that. I've been married and I'm in no rush.
    Oh yea no problems here everything will turn out fine...

Just run over every black man you see on a bicycle, only way to be sure.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Darus Grey View Post
    I always feel bad for the SOs of med students. There's an incredibly high probability they leave their partner either after getting their MD, or again after they complete their residency. So they spend all that time supporting someone through a really tough emotional journey, and at the end of the tunnel the only thing they have to look forward to is getting dumped when their partner has the sudden revelation that they can "trade up" ridiculously easy now.
    This is an actual thing, like it's even talked about in med schools/pre med courses. I've even had two instructors both tell us about the "med school curse" that ends all relationships lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    This is an actual thing, like it's even talked about in med schools/pre med courses. I've even had two instructors both tell us about the "med school curse" that ends all relationships lol
    Yeah, I wasn't even being facetious really. I've been on the sidelines of a lot of people going through this, like I legitimately feel bad for them.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Who the fuck said you had to break up with him? He might be down for the chocolate swirl.
    Lol can close the thread now. You win.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

It's pretty difficult for it to bo the cyclist' fault. They have to just be blatantly being a retard to be at fault (such as biking against traffic, running red lights, not having lights, etc.) In Florida, you have to get over 3 feet to legally pass a cyclist. I could literally veer over 12 inches right in front of you and if I'm hit, it means you weren't over far enough when trying to pass. That said, nobody follows that rule, including cops, ambulance (no lights of course; w/ lights I gtfo), etc. I'm lucky to get 6 inches most of the time. Most people try to pass w/ the minimal space allowed.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    It's pretty difficult for it to bo the cyclist' fault. They have to just be blatantly being a retard to be at fault (such as biking against traffic, running red lights, not having lights, etc.) In Florida, you have to get over 3 feet to legally pass a cyclist. I could literally veer over 12 inches right in front of you and if I'm hit, it means you weren't over far enough when trying to pass. That said, nobody follows that rule, including cops, ambulance (no lights of course; w/ lights I gtfo), etc. I'm lucky to get 6 inches most of the time. Most people try to pass w/ the minimal space allowed.
    THIS is your response to the thread? Come on, son.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

lol the Asa thing is played played out imo. Lol she's cool and all, but I have enough trouble going after single girls and failing; no point in tryin for anything with someone who's clearly committed, lol.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So youre saying youd hit it if she was single then?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

aks just needs a hall pass

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    They have to just be blatantly being a retard to be at fault (such as biking against traffic, running red lights, not having lights, etc.)
    You just described every cyclist in DC. I can't tell you how many times I've had to slam on my brakes because someone runs a red light/stop sign in Northwest.