Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Got Togakushi Shuriken from Titan Prime, on Normal.

Just one?
    I'm going to guess it's one of those things that has a chance of dropping in multiple arenas, like Divinator and Seraphicaller.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh a new Aeolian Edge dagger nice

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone noticed the new gun and new bullets are both useable by both THF and NIN? About time I got some real firearms on THF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Or....Battle on the Big Bridge? Naw, that would be way too epic, even for SE's standards.
    Ever since I saw they called that the "Big Bridge", I've been expecting a Gilgamesh fight there. Bonus if it drops Excalipoor.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Just did Titan Prime on Normal. Setup of SMN x2, PUP x2, BST, COR. Easy fight. We got 1 Yellow !! proc with a Dia II, and we were getting multiple White !! procs from Pet TP moves.

Definitely saw Purulent Ooze from the Slug BST pet proc it. Saw Cannibal Blade from Automaton proc it. Wind Blade from SMN as well.

Got Mafic Club drop.

Another thing of note, Earthen Fury actually looked to be Frontal Conal attack, and not AoE. We noticed one of the Avatars get behind Titan, and not get hit by it. We are going to test the theory a little later, when one of our LS tanks gets online we'll try it and find out.

Anymore information on Daken? Curious to know how much TP it is giving and the damage it is doing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Reposado View Post
    Anymore information on Daken? Curious to know how much TP it is giving and the damage it is doing.
    They said it would give the normal throwing tp and I don't see any reason why it wouldn't do expected throwing dmg since it's just throwing occasionally on it's own

At work - not sure what my throwing damage would even be stats wise nor do I remember how much TP was returned from that delay. I guess i'll just wait until I get home

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Got a few staggers but it didnt stun the mob and he still uses astral flow 3x during the fight(normal), not sure what procs do to be honest. Gear and equips dropped even on fights without staggers.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Anyone noticed the new gun and new bullets are both useable by both THF and NIN? About time I got some real firearms on THF!!!
    yes, I was actually looking to see if anyone brought this up yet.

FUCKING AWESOME.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

As is my new (terrible) tradition, I woke up just in time for the Freshly-Pickled livestream and once again attempted to watch it on my iPad while hiding under the covers. (I am not a morning person.) Mind you, despite four years of college Japanese, two trips to Japan and working for a decade in an industry where I get to hear Japanese every day, I'm still pretty terrible at understanding Japanese (faaaaiiil). I can stumble through reading some.

So my blurry, half-asleep recollections before they post the official summary:

1. They showed a CS with Lil.
    2. Mastui summoned her and boy she flips a lot.
    3. Matsui summoned Karaha-Baruha (who will be in login campaign 16 per the e-mail this morning) and he umm, well he melees with a staff and he cast... something?? I was tired.
    4. Mastui then summoned Star Sybil, so there may be some bonus when they are summoned together. >.>
    5. Mocchi and Matsui attempted the HQ Garuda Prime fight (on Very Easy). It was silly, I apparently passed out for a while there.
    6. They rattled off more update stuff and went over every job adjustment blah blah.

(Forgot to mention Matsui was wearing a terribly distracting periodic table shirt.)

7. They once again had a chair scramble as Fujito came out to talk about his stuff (Garden I assume, I was getting seriously distracted by the shirt.)
    8. Mocchi held up the "November Update" page - which I actually was awake enough to screencap:
    SoA Mission Climax!
    Something new they talked about briefly called Unity Concorde.
    And moooore - which I heard them talk about Job points.
    9. Then there was some serious musical chairs as the young lady whose name I have now failed to pick up twice came on to talk about future events:
    Another (?) Welcome back campaign, in November, seems like it is starting on 11/11 (JST) because OF COURSE.
    10. They then went back to showing game stuff, Matsui put on a MANDY SUIT - which seems to be related to the campaign. It was of course adorable on a Taru as he was almost the same size as a real Mandy anyway. I'm sure Galkas will look insane.
    11. And then (still dressed up) Matsui summoned Babban so our little Mandy Freelancer is going to be our first monster trust.
    12. And then they held up a sign about other events, looks like our Halloween/Harvest festival will be from 10/21 to 11/4 (JST) and there will be some kind of a Surge WoE event 10/17-10/21 (JST).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Reposado View Post
    At work - not sure what my throwing damage would even be stats wise nor do I remember how much TP was returned from that delay. I guess i'll just wait until I get home
    As far as I know it works the same as any ranged except no ratt penalty for being right in front of the mob. With the base dmgs on it I don't expect it to be as much as melee hits and the tp would be the same as anything with that delay

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I dunno, Alot of times i need a homepoint instead of a waypoint and hate having to run to adoulin homepoints at the other end of the map (or having to teleport there, it still feels like im zoning to get there.) Im not sure where all the other homepoints are but some zones seemed to have most of them at one end of the map (like N sandy) And i always felt there should be a homepoint at the ass end of the zone. IF they put one near a guild in N sandy that should help alot. Same with bastok there are 2 near each other in mines. They should put one by zeruhn mines and one by the guild for example.

EDIT sorry thot i was on the last page when i posted this lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Just got Calved Claws H2h to drop from Shiva. Normal w/ a Thf.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just got Frazil Staff from Shiva v2, Difficult

e: New Incursion music is the Pirates music.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm surprised they didn't put more home points in Tavnazia, would be kinda handy to have one by the AH/moogles and another in the upper area where all the CS's are.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    New Incursion music is the Pirates music.
    thank god it's not the wkr/delve one

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think we can safely assume... based on common sense that the drops for, the weapons at least, are as follows

Garuda:
    Levante Dagger

Ifrit:
    Perfervid Sword

Shiva:
    Calved Claws

Titan:
    Mafic Cudgel

Ramuh:
    Staccato Staff

Leviathan:
    Vadose Rod

Based on the fact they're pretty much Avatar Weapons +1.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The new Incursion music sucks. I liked the old one better because it was an underused OST song.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast