+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm playing; just started at Christmas, and currently sitting at 20-7 while I level up some characters to get their J3 LVL 65 skills.

Here's my Friend Invite code, for 5 Energy, for whomever claims it: zxqUFkEczgMu

People are saying you can get a bunch of energy from people using codes: https://www.reddit.com/r/TerraBattle...f/redeem_code/

*edit*
    Looks like 19 total energy from the referral system. 5 Energy when you use someone else's referral code for your one time use Redeem Code feature. 5 Energy the first time someone redeems your code for their one time Redeem Code feature. 1 energy, capping at 9 energy, for each subsequent person who uses your code on their one time use Redeem Code feature.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Evane View Post
    Anyone still playing this? Version 2.0 is up. It contains co op mode and summon battles. Also invite a friend/referrals system.

Here is my code 4KXr6MAQdpgp
    False advertising isn't nice so I edited toy post. Probably should have removed your code but I'm nice. Don't do it again.

Anyway, this is dumb because you can only enter one referral code into your account, but need 10 people to use your code to get all the energy.

Anyway if anyone wants to be cool, use my code:

xpTacnTxvNK4

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    False advertising isn't nice so I edited toy post.
    It wasn't actually. I entered my friend's code and got 10 energy. Referral code redemption bonus (5) + friend referral bonus (5). I'm not sure why I got 10 instead of 5 so I said it was 5 to 10.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hello..here is my refferal code..currently it's 1/10

zqEqTvWbwhPz

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Here's a new Promotional code, for 3 Energy, 5 Metal Tickets, and 1 EXP Boost: rkzrnWwgTcPnjdHC

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

There's a new Co-Op event, for a new Co-Op Summon: Valkyrie. Unfortunately, she takes spear uesers to really be effective, of which, I actually have none.....

Looks like I'm missing out on this even too, since nobody really does the other ones, and I only now have people capable of doing them.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

The Bahamut, Leviathan, and Odin special battles are coming back in that order for a week each starting tomorrow. Good opportunity to farm skill boost or evolution items if you missed them from the previous events.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Looking forward to getting J2/3 for all three of them. I pulled A'merpact just last week, and he's not quite ready for tomorrow, but I should have him ready in two days and have a team that should destroy him, negateing most of his fire damage. Leviathan is a bit lacking, but with Gatz and Diana, I should be okay. I'm hoping my all Bow team will explode Odin too, but it needs a bit more work before it's ready. Seeing as Odin is the last one, I should have the time to finish that team up.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

New code available for Terra Battle: cyrkrnHAjfmjYDYf

This is for the Lifetime Achievement for Hironobu Sakaguchi, and it contains 5 Energy, 2 Animaton, and 10 Serenity Shoots.

Also, Levaithan is now in the Arena until 3/11/2015.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Apparently, Bookwalker is having an event where new users get some free Yen to buy books on-line. People are using this promotion to purchase the Terra Battle Guide, and others, to get the character codes specific to those books, such as the Ethereal Wild Beast monster and SS Character Yulia. Here's the link to the Terra Battle Forum post, with details on what to do and how to do it:

http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/...ted-time.6934/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

There's a Pact of Truth Power-up Item Giveaway going on right now, through 3/22/2015. Roll a Pact of Truth and get one of the power up items available recently released.

Four rolls got me the biggest pile of shit I've seen so far: Disarmer x 3, Duplicate of Zenzoe, U'nasag, and Kuscah, and fucking Ra'prow as my new character + a Time Capsule....

At least I have Odin, Bahamut, and Leviathan fully unlocked and about 40ish metal tickets to help level them, whenever they get around to opening Metal Zone 4 & 5 again.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

wanting to play this game but keep rerolling B characters... so salty right now

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I finally rolled a gold unit after over a month of dupes and I get trolled with a Palpa.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

is gold the same as SS?

I rolled an S unit, finally... Puprope. can't decide if I want to stick with her and be done rolling, or try for SS.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    is gold the same as SS?

I rolled an S unit, finally... Puprope. can't decide if I want to stick with her and be done rolling, or try for SS.
    Gold is both S and SS units, just like white is both A and B units.

I have her, and, when fully leveled, she does good pincer damage. Her Frequency +20% works on all of your staff users, no matter where they are on the map, so if you use a mage team, she's a significant boost to damage. This also helps level mages Skill Boost, as the skills will go off more often. She also has Anti-Lightning capsules, which is only available on two other characters, one being an SS Mage, and the other being a B rank spear user, who sucks royally. Her drawbacks are that she doesn't have any Column or Row damage, so she'll only AoE units next to the ones being pincered, and theoretically, the Frequency +20% becomes useless if all units have 100% skill usage.

Basically, she's no SS rank mage (nobody other than them are, save maybe A'merpact), but she does good damage and buffs other mage units. It will really depend on if you roll other mages.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

thanks for the tips! I'll mull it over... the chance of getting a SS is 5% or so from what I hear. it might be worth just running with her and enjoying the game, you know? or it might not...

btw, my best reroll so far: getting another copy of the starter character with my pact. at that point I was like "ok now this game is just fucking trolling me."

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

You don't need an s or ss character to start or beat the game.

But if you're going to, I would probably aim for an ss mage or a decent utility character. (zeera, bajanna, whatever the fuck they're actually called, gatz, etc.)

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    You don't need an s or ss character to start or beat the game.

But if you're going to, I would probably aim for an ss mage or a decent utility character. (zeera, bajanna, whatever the fuck they're actually called, gatz, etc.)
    To add, I would say you should use Bahl over Grace, as, over-all, Bahl is more useful. Grace has her role on Bahamut/Leviathan, but those events just finished up and most likely won't be around for a few months.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

eh. I think I'll settle with an S mage for now... seems useful enough.

I got Grace though... so you think I should reroll anyway? is there that much of a difference?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Grace is still a good archer.

Bahl is probably the top dps sword user, although swords are overall pretty shitty. (Their aoe skills don't proc when used in a chain -- IE you have a bow/spear user with cross:1, and they get chained, they will attack the shit around them. Sword users wont do that at all.)

The other top tier dd characters are Macuri (spear) and S'naip (bow).