+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

.5 Year Celebration Gift Code for 5 Energy: UCGKg3epmMA9Yjb2

Discount prices on Energy ISA purchases to go along with it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Code for 5 Free Energy: Y4jucHcGjxPiUbgk
    Code for 6 Free Metal Zone Tickets: 2n26FPxH6YfVcQMf

Version 2.5.0 was released, with a lot of new content released: Full List of updates here.

Highlights:

Daily Quests that reward boosts, ores, particles and tears.
    Upgrade S characters to Z rank, with upgrade drops available from most chapter bosses at about 13% drop rate (Samatha Λ, Olber Λ, Yukken Λ, A'misandra Λ, Koko Λ, Lewto Λ, Piz'fer Λ, Jennish Λ, Zerro Λ)
    Last Story collaboration dungeon available until the end of May with 2 new S Characters: Zael & Calista
    Co-Op changes - Only Room Host gets coins/exp now. Game auto-starts after 30 seconds. Edilions rotate weekly. You can select your matching servers.

Last Story dungeon is pretty hard if you don't have some S/SS rank damage dealers, if you go at lvl 70. Here's a reddit guide on how to recruit Zael and Calista. GL getting Zael without damn good sword characters, max leveled.....

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Console version in development
    Mistwalker's Tactical RPG Terra Battle Surpasses 2 Million Downloads Worldwide

Mistwalker Corporation announced today that its popular mobile role playing game Terra Battle recently exceeded 2 million downloads across all platforms and territories since its October 2014 launch. As part of the original Download Starter campaign, the milestone means that the company will begin development on Terra Battle's console version. Details on the title will be released at a later date.

The company also announced the continuation of the Download Starter campaign as plans for future milestone rewards are in the works. As part of the expanded Download Starter campaign, to celebrate 2 million downloads and the game's success to date, a special in-game event will run April 30-May 5, rewarding players with a single energy per day.

"We are truly humbled to see Terra Battle achieve this milestone. As every player download expanded both the scope of our game and our imagination to create a richer experience for the fans," said Hironobu Sakaguchi, Mistwalker founder and recent GDC Lifetime Achievement recipient. "With the console game of Terra Battle underway and the next phase of the Download Starter campaign in motion, we are eager to see how the game will evolve in the coming months."

Finally, Mistwalker provided two updates to earlier milestones from the Download Starter campaign. Starting today at 5PM PDT, the earlier live concert recording will be available in-game via the options menu. Players will be able to toggle between the original soundtrack and the new live soundtrack. The upcoming art book will be released in Japan on May 22. (Plans to release the book in additional territories is pending.)

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Moar Coades: They expire on May 6th though.

af3h6WiY3YDRuqUc <= 2 Metal Tickets and 3 EXP Boosts
    wnRjuwEaXYda9VfG <= 3 Metal Tickets
    nZtPxer3X4Th3PG6 <= 2 Metal Tickets and 3 coin boost
    2VaJMbPFzVgrXnbR <= 2 energy

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thanks for the codes!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

2.0.6 Update released yesterday, and here are the important highlights:

New characters

• 3 Z-recode: Bahamut Λ, Leviathan Λ and Odin Λ. Details in the Z character data thread.
    • Seiryu, a new Z-class Dragon with 3 jobs. Character sheet and requirements in the Z character data thread.
    • Two old monsters that can be recoded: Marilith Λ and Lich Λ. They are S-class "only" after recode, but with 3 jobs. I put the character sheet at the end of this post, as I can't add them easily to the same location as the previous ones.

Metal Zone Chapter 6 released: 45 Stamina to run
    Odin Special Event is Open, with Bahamut and Leviathan coming after. Remember to run them to recruit the required monster to Re-code them.
    Many monsters now have a 1% chance to drop any of the new Re-code items

Full details, and sub-thread links on further information about Re-coded monsters and requirements, are available here.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Code for 3x Metal Ticket/Experience Boost: ZYwGC3mHV3E6r2pq

Also, Leviathan is currently available, so farm the level 2 version, if you want to capture the monster to do the Leviathan Re-code. Seiryu is also now available from both the Pact of Truth and Pact of Friendship, so that's an easy Z-class if you've maxed the Pact of Friendship. Currently at 3.1million coins, of ~5.5 million coins, for me to complete it, since I have no + capture rate characters.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Metal Zone Chapter 6 released: 45 Stamina to run
    Apparently this metal zone is horrible to do for xp because of a new mob in there that reflects magic and is very hard to kill to the point that its a waste of stamina unless the king version is running.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Rysa View Post
    Apparently this metal zone is horrible to do for xp because of a new mob in there that reflects magic and is very hard to kill to the point that its a waste of stamina unless the king version is running.
    That's true of King 4 & 5 as well, on average, though they don't require Seiryu, to be viable.

New Gift Code Available: aPJhGtF3TRcayZXE

You get 1 Energy, 3x Fellowship Tickets and 2x EXP Boost.

The next Lambda upgrade units should be Alika, Puprope, Rejin, and Gegonago. I have Alika and Puprope, already leveled, with Puprope max skilled and Alika at 70%, so, good to go. Should hit 5 million of the ~5.5 million to finish off pact of friendship, this weekend, so, I'll be knocking that out soon.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

2.8 Update released, though some parts won't be available until sometime, tomorrow, with other parts being available at some un-specified later date. Also, 2 SS Characters, with a 10x Pact of Truth pull, is back.

Here is what has been datamined:

http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/...0-update.8562/

Datamined changes quick preview / main points
    The following information is datamined and may contain errors. None of this is official.

• Chapter 33 is coming
    • Apirath (32-10 boss) changes: can be captured and Orichalcum drop rate reduced
    • New dungeon Hunting the Jade Dragon: use it to capture Jade Dragon (new character) and its job materials.
    • 4 new recodes Rejin Λ, Alika Λ, Gegonago Λ and Pupropé Λ
    • Risin Eidolon and co-op improvements, but still unfinished
    • "Buddy" system in progress, but not completed. Not a friend list, but likely to be the "new RPG system" announced a few weeks ago

New characters
    6 new characters in this version: 4 recodes, 1 PoF monster and 1 unreleased character from 2.7
    4 Recodes: Rejin Λ, Alika Λ, Gegonago Λ and Pupropé Λ
    1 PoF monster: Apirath: It's the 32-10 boss, now capturable with 5% capture rate. It's a A-class, available from Pact of Fellowship once you get to chapter 33. His main purpose is to be used as a recode material.Dungeon reward: Jade Dragon: He is capturable A Class dragon from a new dungeon, and the new items for his jobs can be dropped there too.

New stages and dungeons
    Risin co-op
    They are working on it. Nearly done, but not totally. We need more patience before a new eidolon. Hopefully in 2.9.0.

Chapter 33
    Seems ready, but no english name for the chapter or monsters. We need a live patch with the english translation (usually at the same time they activate the new recodes).
    This chapter is filled with Thunder foes, increased "1% items" drops. And it even have some Remedy enemies that could drop Green Ring.

Hunting the Jade Dragon
    A new dungeon. 5 floors, difficulty 25, 25 stamina to enter.
    The "dynamic next floor" system from The Last Story is used: the first two floor are the same, but you have 2 different third floor, and 3 possible layouts for floor 4 and 5.
    I need more time to find out how it works exactly, but on each or the last floor, you will face the 3 jobs of Jade Dragon. First one to capture him (30% capture rate), second one to get its job 2 unique item (5 times), last one for its job 3 unique item (5 times too).

Most enemies are Lighning (of course).
    Elemental damage: x1 (i.e. no modification) from non-elemental magic, x0.8 from Fire and Ice, inverse (i.e. healing foe) from Lighning and the usual x2 frolm Darkness.

The three possible bosses:
    • Jade Dragon. level 30. 50% Capture rate, or 30% if you already have him. 3% SB increase per capture. Most notable drop: Wish Particle (10%)
    • Luminous Jade Dragon. level 40. Cannot be captured. Drops: Jade Magatama (100%), Spirit Particle (10%) and Lightning Ring (3%). Note that if you already have the 5 Jade Magatama, this 100% rate is reduced to 0%.
    • Phantasmal Jade Dragon. level 55. If you do not have its job 3 or the required unique items (the Wings), he drops Thunderbird Wing (100%) and crap items. Once you fully upgrade him, Wings no longer drops, but he instead became 100% capturable.

Buddy system
    It's the new "RPG system" they announced. Not finished in 2.8, so I won't go into the details as everything could change.
    With this system, every character can equip a "Buddy" (a kind of item, it can be a weapon, shield, mini pet like the ones we can see on some character) that improve the character. For now, it only add some value to its 4 main stats, but it might be improved later. For example, each Buddy have a skill, without use for now.
    There also are "Strengthen Buddy" and a "Pact of Buddy" buttons on the UI, so it's a big thing, with currently about 90 different buddies.

Other changes

• Apirath (32-10 boss): Orichalcum drop rate reduced from 20% to 10%
    • Lich/Lich Λ: j1 level 65 skill have been renamed to Gigasword too (same as Rejin: it had always been doing Giga damage, not Mega). English only: fr, de and es translations are still broken
    • Seiryu's Gravity deal Physical damage when applied, instead of Darkness damage
    • Weekly challenge can now track your time to the millisecond instead of second, but they need to activate it per WC. Maybe next week?
    • New target zone: "Fixed Rectangle", used by at least one 33 foe.
    • New game mechanism: Magic Counter (used only by Pupropé Λ level 80). Not sure how it is triggered, maybe the names says it all? Need more investigation

Looking forward to Aika/Purupe re-code, once I get their mats, and finish off the PoF. I just pulled Sheena, so I'm 3/4 done pulling from the Pact of Friendship, and just have Suoh/Marlme left to pull. I still need to get Sheena's/Suoh's Job3 item, and level Sheena, before I continue pulling. Once I get Suoh, I can level him and finish the PoF. I might need this weekend's coin runs to finish off the PoF, and have enough for all of their jobs; maybe two if I want to circle back and re-complete the monsters used in the re-codes I have and/or get started on Lich/Marililith.

I'll probably miss this 10x PoT event, since I don't want to pull Aika/Purupe re-codes, as I'd rather them be at 100% Skill Boost vs 1%.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I have not played this game in forever.

Wish I could find a place to sell my account <_<

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Jade Dragon Dungeon has been released. Details are here.

Event Mechanism
    The event will be open from July 24 to August 3. You can capture the Jade Dragon, a new A-class adventurer (his details and stats at the end of the post).

To upgrade its jobs, you need two new kind of items, dropping only from this event (5x for job 2, 5x for job 3).

For now, only one "path" is open, meaning you can only capture the job 1 Dragon.
    Every time you capture him after the first time, 3% SB is added.

If you want job 2 and job 3 items, we all need to play thin dungeon a lot. The game is tracking a capture or kill count (not sure which one is true) of all Jade Dragons captured/killed all other the world.
    The higher this count is, the higher rewards we will unlock.
    You can track the value by a text "Times vanquished" over the event banner.
    Note: the rewards comes from this link. the translation are done by @Vagou and @Front, many thanks to them for helping us figuring out the details.

• 50,000: Rainbow Tear
    • 100,000: Fellowship ticket
    • 150,000: B-path, to unlock a way to get job 2 items
    • 250,000: 1 Energy

The way to unlock C-path (for job 3 items) will be announced later.

Additional note: during this dungeon, we will have a new music by Yoko Shimomura.

The dungeon if difficulty 25, and have 5 floors. 25 stamina to enter.
    No level cap, no level sync.
    Foes are mostly lightning (only the Yin foes are Darkness.

Special elemental resistance:
    All foes takes only 80% of Fire and Ice damage. They are healed by their element, and takes double damage from the opposite element, as usual.

The dungeon have a dynamic branches system, same as The Last Story event.
    There is 3 possible bosses, one for each difficulty/job.
    When all 3 paths are open, you an choose which one you want to fight.

Conditions for the 3 paths

• More than 2 turns to clear floor 2: path A
    • 2 or less turns to clear floor 2
      • More than 15 seconds drag time from floor 1 to floor 3 (the test is done at the end of floor 3), path B
      • Less than 15 seconds drag time from floor 1 to floor 3, path C

Path-related things

• path A: foes are level 25 to 30. Jade Dragon (boss) have 50% capture rate if you do not have him, 30% the other times.
    • path B: foes are level 35 to 40. Luminous Jade Dragon (boss) is not capturable, but have 100% chance to drop Jade Magatama (job 2 item). Once you have 5 of them, they will stop dropping.
    • path C: foes are level 50 to 55. Phantasmal Jade Dragon (boss) is not capturable, but have 100% chance to drop Thunderbird Wing (job 3 item). Once you have 5 of them, they will stop dropping and the boss will be 100% capturable.

So Floor 1-2 are always the same, (difficulty 25). Floor 3 have a "A" version (difficulty 25) and a "B" version (difficulty 35). Floor 4-5 have A, B and C versions (difficulty 25, 35 and 50).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I logged on, it was at 29K, and in a few minutes, after completing it, it was over 30K, so it's going up at a fast clip. Path B, for Job lvl 2 items, should be opened soon enough. Interestingly, this is considered an actual A rank Character, and not a normal, captureable monster.

Also, for me, the Pact of Friendship is completed, so I'm finally done with that grind, just in time for this event. I have a few items to get, to unlock Lich/Maralilith, but that will come soon enough and they are low priority atm.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

New Update is out, bringing in the Companion System, which lets you equip a companion, and add it's stats, to the character, along with a skill that can proc. Post here has all of the details.

Important Summary:

Datamined changes quick preview / main points
    The following information is datamined and may contain errors. None of this is official.

• Chapter 34, with ice enemies
    • Two new Z Class story character, available from Pact of Truth after completing chapter 34: 36AIS and 54B2 (The Oxsecian​ Princess and King, respectively)
    • OTOMO/Buddy system
    • The 3 Coin Creep can now be opened at any time in arena, like Metal Zones. Same stamina cost to enter.

Chapter 34
    Ice chapter. Once you beat it, you unlock two things:
    - the new characters are available from PoT (unsure if they are given for free or not, but it desn't seem so)
    - Hard Mode becomes available. More datamining need to be done, but it seems that only 34-10 is affected by hard mode. Available twice a day, at 00:00 and 12:00 UTC, for one hour. On Hard mode, the boss have 100% drop chance of unnamed buddy with id 113n class S (counterattack buddy). 0% drop chance on normal mode.
    OTOMO/Buddy system

• Buddies can drop from a lot of common monsters all over the story mode (full list in a few days), with drop ratio from 6% to 40% (10 or 13% most of the time). Only D and C class buddies here.
    • Metal Buddies can also drops from some metal zone foes
    • Buddies can drop from all 4 Dungeon bosses, in the 3 difficulties (Bahamut, Leviahtan, Odin and Jade Dragon). There is a bit of random involved to decide which buddy drops, so I will look further to them later, as they are not scheduled to come back tomorrow.
    • Buddy drop seem to be limited to one per battle, and does not depends on TH nor negociator.
    • The evolve buddy cost is about 6k to 10k coins, 15x basic items (rings, swordsteel, ...), 3x tear and 3x particle
    • They added the tools to make pull events for buddies, same as the characters. It seems that the 10 pull buddy event will give you a single gold instead of two for the characters, but they can change it at any time, as it is server-side.

New item drops from ch31 to 33 (ch 34 later)

• 31-7: Tome of Enlightenment - Gnorusk (5%) - Only the two from last floor
    • 32-4: Tranquil Clock - Carrion Cutter (3%)- Only the three from last floor
    • 32-5: Tranquil Clock - Carrion Cutter (3%)- Only the two from last floor
    • 32-9: Tome of Enlightenment - Kirusk (3%) - Only the two from first and last floor (so 4 in the whole stage)
    • 32-10: Tome of Enlightenment - Kirusk (3%) - Only the four from last floor
    • 33-5: Tranquil Clock - Rebel Soldier (10%) - Only the single one from last floor
    • 33-9: Tranquil Clock - Rebel Electrocutor (5%) - Only the two from last floor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Long story short is that the Buddy system allows you to equip companions, and gain their stats/skills, however, almost all of them are complete crap, and you can't grind them out, like the Pact of Friendship monsters, so you're unlikely to ever see the SS ones or really work towards them. You're better off rolling Pact of Truth, for better characters, then rolling the Buddies. The flip side is, if you pull a good buddy, you're characters become a lot more powerful, so if you've finished off the Pact of Fellowship, and have a good spread of characters, there's no reason not to go for it, but not something to focus on if you're starting out.
    Also, the two new Z characters are also complete lotto, as you not only have to complete the current game, but then have the 1% chance to pull them from the Pact of Truth. Not the best update, but hey, it certainly was a big feature update.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5