1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 8 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 1 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'll post pics this weekend when I can get more than 5min at home without being called back to work.

Just gotta say though, the lalafell that was posted earlier was so fucking cute, pics don't do justice. There was also the wolf pup cosplay that Cass and I got a bunch of pics of, the dog was so well trained and they had him do a bunch of tricks for us.

Great weekend, can't wait to see how awful we all look in the Sunday pics once I can finally go through them, we were hung over and very tired. (Especially Cair on the hungover part )

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Cair for best death cosplay fanfest 2014

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Just gotta say though, the lalafell that was posted earlier was so fucking cute, pics don't do justice.
    The little 2-year-old? OMFG. Her mom trained her how to do an absolutely *perfect* Tarutaru /panic and I couldn't get my camera out in time. Was probably in my top 5 for the entire weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5