Hey guys!

I just resubbed to FFXIV this week after taking a year off for various reasons. I last played back in November 2013. I started playing when 2.0 launched in August of last year and was on the Malboro server in the free company, Bastion. I was the raid leader of Team B in my FC and we were the top of our FC and top 3 on our server at the time before a number of our members stopped playing entirely. By the time I quit in late October/early November of 2013 we were dealing with the dreaded twisters of Twintania. Sadly we could not down her before we all went our separate ways.

I'm back now and more pumped than ever! I have decided to reroll though as I want to experience the story once again. It's been a year and I believe I'll still feel the freshness of the game. I am intrigued my Ninja and what it can offer PvE wise and may give it a go.

Outside of FFXIV I have been an avid MMO gamer for the past 10-12 years. I started with FFXI. I was a 75 BLM on Remora and was a member of such linkshells as Chronicles of Rebirth (later Elusive), Apathy, Akui and AntiMatter. I stopped playing FFXI just before ToAU was released and at that time I moved on to WoW. I was a hardcore raider in WoW for about 5-6 years. My glory days were in Vanilla and BC as well as the latter parts of MoP.

Outside of gaming, I'm just a normal dude who loves games. My name's Matt and I live in Toronto, Canada with my twin bro and we're living it up. I've since graduated university and found that I have a ton more free time to do the one thing I truly love, and that is playing MMOs.

If any FCs out there are interested in giving a diamond in the rough a social home for a bit while he journeys back to 50, preps for 2.4 and gears up, then I would love the chance to talk to you! It may take me some time but I'm dedicated and know what it takes. I also love shooting the shit on vent/TS3/mumble as well so I won't be totally unknown! haha.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that! As for what I want to main, I am aiming towards DRG, BLM or NIN! We shall see. If any FCs need a tank I am also interested in WAR.

Thanks guys,

cheers!