Hello,

Remaking a thread for myself as I'm looking for a new raiding group and/or Free Company.

I was in a hardcore raiding group for 2.2 and was within 1-2 weeks of server first on T6, involved in the first solo tank T7 and 4 early T9 kills. I haven't been playing that much recently, just keeping my soldiery and seals up, because I had two i110 by mid-August so I didn't have much reason to keep going hardcore. My MNK is also highly geared but it's not level 50 yet (it's probably i107 or so), and I will be leveling NIN assuming it's enjoyable. I'm actually DRG main (did all of my progression as DRG) but I started doing BRD recently and have done T9 on both.

Looking for a group that:

- Meets consistently, at least twice a week, and is capable of being within 1-2 weeks of server first on content.
- Respects real life schedules (I'm not one to call out of work to play, but I am 100% when I do play).
- Mature group that gets along, preferably a group that has been playing a while together and just needs a new member.
- Has intentions of staying together and raiding together long term, 6 months to a year or more.

My availability:

- Monday: 7 PM - Midnight
- Tuesday: 7 PM - Midnight
- Friday: 7 PM - Whenever
- Saturday: 7 PM - Whenever
- Sunday: 7 PM - Midnight

Note: I will be in Las Vegas from Oct 31 - Nov 6 for a work trip, so if the patch comes early unfortunately I'll end up missing the early stages, which sucks. SE always seems to plan updates at the worst time. That's my last trip for the year though so I'll be able to play normal schedule from there on.