Do you do an awesome XIV podcast?
Produce shiny youtube videos, howtos, and such?
Do you stream XIV on a regular basis?
ARE YOU ALSO NOT A DOUCHE?!

Would you like bitchin free banner adds and such?

Send me an email Sonomaa at gmail dot youshouldknowthis with a small banner (such as the awesome limit break radio ones above) and we will get it into our regular rotation!

We might need to adjust the banner size or ask for a slightly different one, so we will keep you in the loop.

Of course this comes with the standards and decency of not being a douche, no pron advertising, we are shooting for XIV and Final Fantasy stuff so if youve made 1 XIV video and 50 minecraft videos, yeah, not gonna work. We reserve the right to remove your advertising without notice, especially if the community deems you a douche.

Remember, this also includes streams, which we will be featuring on an XIV streamers list. Also follow BG on twitter (@bluegartr) and we will be retweeting streams we see starting, even the non-XIV ones (RPGs in general, etc)

If you havent followed BG just send me a tweet there and Ill make sure to look out for your jam when Im wandering the halls of the internet. You can message me on aim (SonomaaKitty) or on Skype (Sonomaa) and Ill make sure to retweet you when I see your thing going.

Let our website and our social media help your Final Fantasy adventures GROW!