I'll start off with scheduling quirks that will probably eliminate me from about 100% of groups. I work every saturday and sunday night (8pm est - 8am est). Every one. I work on friday night 95% of the time. Once every 2-3 weeks I will have to take an "on-call" shift on a random week night. If there was a group that ran early in the morning (9-10am est), I could raid any day of the week. Joys of a critical care nurse.

If you actually read past that without sighing, I'm a SCH main with more than 10 turn 9 clears. I have the HA book and HA cane (for whm). I also play BRD, but I'm p. mediocre and it has limited end game experience. It's i107. I'm willing to transfer servers. I'd prefer a group that runs maybe 2 nights a week during the week if at night. My wife wouldn't murder me. An early am group (9-10 est start) would be even better. Could raid any /every day of the week. Been playing since beta. Would like to keep playing, but I realize my schedule is awful. To this point, I had a group that could accommodate that. Now most of them are quitting or have quit. Lodestone profile here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2091584/