1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 0 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 12 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 21 hours, 0 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 192 of 575 FirstFirst ... 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Yeah no one cared about the message, not like you can fail T4 at current ilevels. I bet 8 people who have never done T4 could go into that and one shot it.
    Sadly I've seen wipes due to poor DPS. I think at one point my group had 3 juggernauts or w/e the big guys are called.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    I know its lazy but I wish EXs started with some sort of Echo. I wouldn't mind Kirin but the brain damage in EX farm groups is not worth the time.
    Also not worth losing the lot(s) to the shitter players, who promptly bounce as soon as their whistle is in hand.

Fuck you, Markab.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Making friends or finding people interested in grinding out wins for everyone that you can actually trust is too hard yeah? ofc I know what responses to expect with a statement like this.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Would be easier if you could ever queue with less than 8 so you could still grind them even if one or two folks couldn't make the run without having to deal with potential pugs who shit things up and then win the lots.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Would be easier if you could ever queue with less than 8 so you could still grind them even if one or two folks couldn't make the run without having to deal with potential pugs who shit things up and then win the lots.
    Would be easier to just be able to reset the instance if you want to continue to grind so you don't have to back out, go back in and wait for that one person that wants to wait until 5s is on the clock.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Making friends or finding people interested in grinding out wins for everyone that you can actually trust is too hard yeah? ofc I know what responses to expect with a statement like this.
    Half of our FC at least is on full hiatus until HW drops. PF on Hyperion is pretty weak as well outside of weekends / Friday night. Not saying it's impossible, but it's a bit annoying to get a group together right now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Yeah no one cared about the message, not like you can fail T4 at current ilevels. I bet 8 people who have never done T4 could go into that and one shot it.
    You can still fail by being overconfident. Wiped once yesterday because the OT didn't pay attention, I was DPSing in Cleric stance all over the place and the other whm ate all the adds, he nearly instantly died, I wasn't paying attention then MT died, then we all died. The whm rage quit.
    It went flawless after that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gimps/carried people keep winning my ponies

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

About to cap poetics spamming Thornmarch......

Still no card

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh geez, did Aurum Vale, and we get a WHM that doesn't heal neither me or the ninja and says tank is priority. Tank tries to reason with her, saying his damage can't cover the damage for two dead DPS, to which she doesn't listen. Note that she's caused 4 wipes on each pull because she aggros all the other mobs due to her positioning, nevermind that I've tried preventing most of her deaths via sleep. At First boss, pretty much says fuck the dps and we die slowly heh. On her way back she keeps dying to the cluster of mobs on the left side, instead of entering the boss room from the empty right side. Ninja doesn't want to vote kick(she even says kick her if we think she's bad) and only wants her to heal. Eventually we voted her out of there. We ponder how she got i130 or even lvl50 if she's been letting DPS die as part of her playstyle. Either way, tank's friend joined and we finished the run.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    Gimps/carried people keep winning my ponies

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    Oh geez, did Aurum Vale, and we get a WHM that doesn't heal neither me or the ninja and says tank is priority. Tank tries to reason with her, saying his damage can't cover the damage for two dead DPS, to which she doesn't listen. Note that she's caused 4 wipes on each pull because she aggros all the other mobs due to her positioning, nevermind that I've tried preventing most of her deaths via sleep. At First boss, pretty much says fuck the dps and we die slowly heh. On her way back she keeps dying to the cluster of mobs on the left side, instead of entering the boss room from the empty right side. Ninja doesn't want to vote kick(she even says kick her if we think she's bad) and only wants her to heal. Eventually we voted her out of there. We ponder how she got i130 or even lvl50 if she's been letting DPS die as part of her playstyle. Either way, tank's friend joined and we finished the run.
    I think it's surprising how many players will put up with a shit tank or healer.

Shit DPS though? GET OUT

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That could be owning to the fact that DPS outnumber tanks and healers. We are never in short supply.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Running dungeons for Zodiac drops. Get WP normal. Tank just stands there for a few minutes then uses all his buffs before being anywhere near the mob. Then the tank goes hey guys letting my son try this for the 1st time please be patient... Dropped immediately cus i had no interest in tanking the whole dungeon on blm.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    That could be owning to the fact that DPS outnumber tanks and healers. We are never in short supply.
    Pretty much this. Replace a DPS? Get a new one within minutes. Replace a tank or healer? Better get cozy, it could be awhile.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I suppose so. I usually just yell in FC/LSs for one when I really need one.

You can wait for DPS (or any job) depending on the time/event, there's no reason to be prudish about kicking someone because you might wait (especially if you're going to kick DPS anyway) since you could be fucked anyway.

I never really understood why kicking DPS is more acceptable than any other role. You wouldn't put up with a shit tank or healer for just about anything else, no reason to do so in a dungeon.

BG Level

People are just impatient and have a "GOTTA GO FAST" attitude towards everything in this game. And in some cases, when you have to wait forever for a tank if you're doing a lowbie roulette, I can't really blame people THAT much since I've had cases where I waited 15+ minutes for a healer/tank rep before we threw in the towel.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I can't say the situation may have been the same for her, if it was a different set of players.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Tanks are still rare. Even asking in ls or fc doesn't always work depending on what you're doing.

Kind of depressing since I'm pretty much guessing that the reason why they attempt to reduce tank mechanics is to prevent tanks from getting scared away.