1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Campaign
    BG Level

AF1 and AF+1 pictures collection - where?

I'm looking for a place where I can compare the looks of the normal quested AF armour you get for each job, and the previously myth-bound ilevel 90 armour, I've seen it often called "AF+1" or "AF1.5" or "Relic Armour".

Since comparatively to the past it's now harder (grindier/more reliant on luck) to obtain, it could be useful to check the looks of it before you get it (for people interested in getting for glamour purposes of course, I don't see any other reason to farm ilevel 90 gear with the current state of the game)

Go to the NPC that exchanges the gear for the antique pieces and you can try on any piece you want.

Campaign
    BG Level

Yes but that way you can only see one piece at a time instead of the complete set, hard to get a whole picture of the set together.
    Unless I'm unaware of a method to see the whole set instead than a piece at a time?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

there was XIV model, but hey dont seem to update it anymore

xivdb. people post pics of gear there all the time.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Yes but that way you can only see one piece at a time instead of the complete set, hard to get a whole picture of the set together.
    Unless I'm unaware of a method to see the whole set instead than a piece at a time?
    Nope, I hate that we don't have that function

Anyway, I see your problem. A quick google search netted me nothing but scattered pics.

So I took the liberty of taking some screenshots for you of all the armor, with the exception of Ninja. I took it from the login screen so it'll be somewhat neutral, rather than in-game light affecting how they look, with relic weapons equipped.

Notes:
    Most are probably recolours, though DRG and PLD look a bit more distinguished
    Relic weapons are equipped, DRG's polearm was really tall but you can probably see it plenty in game
    BLM's hat was chopping off a little, and the thing behind the hat is the weapon
    Some of the armor might look different on males. i.e. DRG body doesn't have the exposed stomach
    DRG's visor is down by default, WAR's visor is up by default

Campaign
    BG Level

Thank you SO much
    That's exactely what I was looking for!
    It's gonna be quite a good grind to spam those 3 new dungeons, hoping for the right ancient item to drop and then hoping to win the lot...

You're much better off just getting the enhanced AF1, which you can dye whatever color you want.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The quest to get the enhanced ones, are they still storable? And I thought the quest/hand ins were ridiculously expensive, or is not the case anymore.

Don't know if they can be stored, as for the price I'd imagine it's dropped quite a bit by now but since they're kind of a niche item the market boards probably have a huge markup.

If you can find someone to make them for you I don't think the materials would be that expensive and none of it has to be HQd.

I just don't see the point in going after AF2 for vanity purposes when, as shown above, they're all just recolors of AF1 (some of them are barely even that).

Campaign
    BG Level

Dunno how much it changes from server to server but on mine those kits are very expensive, and for body/legs you need 2 of them.
    Don't know if it's storable. The lv90 Myth sadly is not... Which is kinda lame, they could make so the Armoire can store more sets than it currently can (that's not many, sadly)

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Once upon a time they said they were going to overhaul the armoire because there were some kind of storage issues with it limiting its capacity. I think that's why the only new storable stuff has been holiday items.

Hopefully whenever this happens, they'll make it so that you can finally store the Dream set and the kabutos that aren't storable.

Who cares if they're not U/U. Make it U/U if you take it back out.