+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magic the Gathering Cards     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

they were posted above by xleric, not worth anything apprently but i'll send you those pics you wanted when i get done making this damn spread sheet... Done 200 golds so far lol about 1,000 more to go ; ; and god help me when i get to silvers

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Those Sengir Vampires are from revised.

http://www.abugames.com/Magic_the_Ga...ion_Guide.html

What is the $70 card you found? Gonna take a stab in the dark based on the age of your other cards and say Damnation or Vendilion Clique. Also what were the lands?

When you get to the uncommons (silvers) look out for Aven Mindcensor and Dryad Arbor. They're pretty good money from that block.

Grave Pact - depends slightly on the set but $9-10. It's basically a Dictate of Erebos but one mana cheaper and doesn't have flash. gives one more devotion than Dictate too
    It's due to its age and is an EDH staple in many black decks. I use Pact, Dictate and Butcher of Malakir in my Savra EDH deck. Fun times.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm not sure lol it was a black card though all i remember, kida had like a girl in bottom left of card blowing rainbow wind or some shit lol. Here is most current spreadsheet form of the list: Still a Ton of rares to go though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Edit: Also found a silver legion (looks like around $30 card)

Probably won't be able to blow through that list for a while. School is starting to get nuts; working full time + classes full time is a continuous nightmare. Might do it if I need to zone out at some point.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Aylee View Post
    I'm not sure lol it was a black card though all i remember, kida had like a girl in bottom left of card blowing rainbow wind or some shit lol
    http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers...2648&type=card

Magic the Gathering Cards

Whoa, that looks annoying as hell in a Rogue deck. Have a friend who has a lot of cards from those sets and built a Rogue pauper deck out of his extras. While of course that card couldn't go in it, it'd be ridiculous with some convoke shit tossed in too. Maybe some White/Green/Black crazy token/Rogue adventure.

Also wow, it's floating in the $40 range. Nice.

You're making me want to crack more boosters tomorrow, stop it not sure I'll see better pulls than what I have lately

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Bitterblossom was one of the cornerstones of the UB Faeries deck that was the #1 deck when Lorwyn block was in standard. It's basically a 2 mana planeswalker since it generates value for you each turn with no investment (1 life is negligible) for a really low cost. If they cast something, you spellstutter sprite to counter what they cast plus have an additional threat. If they pass the turn, you flash in Scion of Oona or Mistbind Clique and it's GG. Wizards would never print a card like this ever again, and certainly not at 2 mana.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah that was the card lol. BTW if yall see anything yall nerd shot me a pm with a reasonable offer and it's yours.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So did you ever get a list of the booster packs?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kononeko View Post
    So did you ever get a list of the booster packs?
    They were all open, but I did go through them and sort them. Finally have all the rares added into the spread sheet... dought i'll do the uncommons just way to many.

Current Spread Sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing