1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 37 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 22 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 37 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 22 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Chinch

[LFG] [Willing to Transfer] 113 SCH LF Static for current content, Heavensward and beyond!

Hi all!

The name's Matt and I am looking for a static group for Final Coil, potentially Savage Final Coil and whatever is in store for us before Heavensward is released. I am also looking to join this same group for the long haul and that means I am super excited about endgame in Heavensward.

A little more about myself:

I recently returned playing the game after a year break. I know, crazy. I was the co-raid leader of my Coil group back before 2.1 was launched. We got to Twintania and because of the lack of content most of my group, including myself, decided to look elsewhere for fun at the time and quit the game entirely. I returned a month or so ago and have been grinding my way up ever since. I've been a SCH since 2.0 release and don't plan to change unless the upcoming healer class is the tits. I should be approximately item level 112-114 by the weekend.

I have extensive MMO playing experience. I was a long-time sky farmer, HNM camper, dynamis dweller in FFXI back in the day on Remora. Played in a few known linkshells on that server called Apathy, Akui, AntiMatter. After FFXI I moved onto WoW. I played WoW until I had to stop playing due to university pressures just before WotLK was released. Returned to WoW for MoP and cleared SoO normal and some of heroic as my Resto Shaman on US-Illidan.

Outside of MMOs I dabble in League of Legends, console games and other stuff.

I'm 24 years old, have a steady job so scheduling shouldn't be an issue for me. As for raid times I'm down for anything from 3pm-9pm Monday to Thursday. Anytime after 2pm on Friday until whenever we finish. Saturdays all day and Sundays from noon-ish to 9pm EST. I have to wake up at 3:30am EST on most days during the week so I can't raid until say 10pm-11pm EST on weekdays with Friday as an exception. NOTE: My schedule does change very often, though, and I could be available to raid later during some weekdays. It all depends. I know it's kind of unreliable but I am dedicated. Weekend raiding statics may work better as well as statics that don't have a set schedule in stone but when they do raid they get shit done.

Anyways, I don't want to write too much and bore the shit out of everyone so I'll leave it at that.

If you want to get in touch with me I guess you can PM me here or post in this thread and I'll get in touch with ya!

Thanks all!

edit: But yea... forgot to add that I haven't even attempted Turn 9 yet. I've been slacking on getting that done and instead have just been grinding to get my item level up. I'll get them down soon and should be good to go on Turn 10 within weeks!

Quick edit: Wanted to just tell everyone that comes to my thread that I have decided that I won't be officially ready for Turn 10 until the first week of January. I am going to use all of December to do what I need to do to get ready for it. That includes farming Poetics gear, killing Ramuh, killing Shiva and killing Turn 9.

Don't be shy though! If you think I might be a good fit I'd love to start a dialogue! Maybe I can fit a more casual rank in your FC and work towards a raid spot or maybe I can jump in sooner, who knows! My main goal is to just find a home for the long-term and experience this game with an awesome group of gamers.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

<IRON>

IRON Gaming, a Endgame FC Seeking Skilled players for FCOB, Scob farms, primals and future endgame content.

Server Sargatanas(LEGACY)

Current Fcob Static Seeking WHM or SCH and BLM or SMN
    Raid times Tue Wed Thur 7-10pm EST

What IRON gaming offeres

A community that has been around for 15 years
    Website
    100 Person Vent server
    Experienced Gamers on various games and platforms

What we expect of you.

Bring your A game, ability to use Ventrilo, and Take advice on your role in the fight.

***** not a hardcore raider, no problem IRON Gaming's Doors are open to all types of play style ( we do not have Role Players sorry )

Please feel free to post here or send me a tell in game about recruitment and further information.

Warspade IRON