1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 14 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 19 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Gauging interest in new forming Coil static: Details within!

Hey guys. Anyways I'm a returning player looking to get back into the thick of things. By that I mean I want to get back into the progression scene and my one true goal is to compete for server firsts in the future.

I returned in October after a pretty big break and have worked my way up to Shiva EX and Turn 9. Ideally, if it is ok with all future members of this potential static, I would like to begin our progression on Turn 9. It would act as a good mechanics/coordination check for all of us and, hey, maybe we'd all be able to bond as we wipe countless times! (Actually fuck that, we will one shot the bastard!).

A little bit more about myself. I quit before 2.1 was released (yeah I know, long time away from the game) and at that time I was the raid leader of my coil group that reached the twister phase of T5 before my group basically disintegrated into nothing due to lack of enjoyment of the game back in 2.0 that stemmed basically from lack of content. I've been back for more than a month now and can safely say that I am loving all the new content. There is pretty much no limit to what you can do everyday. I'd like to now get back into raiding and find some awesome people to raid with.

Now this might be a dealbreaker for most but the raid times for this static might be a little different that other groups. I work early in the morning and get home from work at around 2pm EST. I'd like to be able to have 2-3 days during the week where we would raid from 3-4pm EST to 8-9pm EST. Fridays and Saturdays I can go from 2pm until whenever because I don't work Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Potential raid schedule would look like:

Tuesday: 3/4/5pm EST start time until 6/7/8/9pm EST or until we finish. *I pick Tuesday because I'd like to raid on reset day as it would, especially at the release of new patches, give us a jump on potential server firsts and such. Also everyone looks forward to Tuesdays or as I like to call them, reset day.

After that we can pick a day from Wednesday and Thursday to raid (Hell if we are hardcore enough we can do both) and then add Friday and Saturday night as option raid nights since some people might be getting wasted on those nights, who knows!

Anyways I'll leave it at that for now. I don't want to wreck all of your brains at once.

I'm a SCH so just a heads up this group would pretty much not be needing a SCH unless I switch to WHM.

Ideal static would consist of:

PLD
    WAR
    WHM
    SCH
    MNK
    BRD
    BLM/SMN
    NIN/SMN/DRG/BLM/BRD

If you want to get in touch with me you can PM me here, post in this thread or email me @ [email protected].

Thanks all!

edit for Charismatic! Can't post in this thread until next week so: I'm on Gilgamesh atm but willing to transfer. Just really testing the waters on this.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I only skimmed but I didn't see mention of a server name.
    Where are you at?

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

What you're looking for is an EU group I think. Those are prime EU hours.