FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

oh wow, just noticed Junketsu no Maria from the previews... that was a interesting manga. A story about a witch trying to help people/change wars, and gods stopping her from saving people... also succubus

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yumi Kuma Arashi

Yep, this is definitely an Ikuhara show. If you liked Utena or Penguindrum pick this up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Penguindrum was one of the best storytelling animes of my entire life. Still probably in the top 5 plotwise that I've ever seen.

This appears to be lesbian bears bordering on hentai.

Please bridge the gap for me, or don't bring Penguindrum down to such a shitty level.

Penguindrum art design and story left me wanting so much more. The story was impactful and the ending was bittersweet as could be. If there's more like it I'll happily watch.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

6 minutes into Junketsu no Maria and the succubus is already talking about how her jaw is tired from "deboning" a bunch of tied up men

Edit: Overall, the episode was pretty good actually. From the synopsis, the whole "loses her witch power when she loses her virginity" doesn't really sound that appealing as a story concept, so I hope it's really not the main focus of the plot

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Kantai Collection Ep 1

Who the fuck are these girls again? feel like the world building in this episode was a complete fucking mess. Stuff is just thrown at you and the audience is either supposed to understand it or accept it and the characterization is even worse. CG ranged from good to hilarious bad. at least music and animation was good and the action was kind of lackluster aside from the arrows turning into planes.

^
    PS1 graphics

^
    Lame humor.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

But its girls.. in skimpy clothes out in the ocean.. how can you not like it!?

Also, I need to find the rest of Junketsu no Maria manga sometime.. the manga sorta stopped updating long ago when it got interesting... ;/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    From the synopsis, the whole "loses her witch power when she loses her virginity"
    Hmm, I think they had the same concept in Mai-Otome? Although they did not stress about this too much in the story to make it seem annoying.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

But its girls.. in skimpy clothes out in the ocean.. how can you not like it!?
    Give the girls some personality so I don't feel like I want to shoot myself while watching it and I am being forced to watch this show along side that idol master spin off by my wife(the good thing We will both be watching Star Vs the Forces of Evil/Steven universe/Gravity Falls).

Key visual for new Ghost in the Shell movie.
    Spoiler: show

Old Merits
    BG Level

No Kantai Collection for German Crunchyroll-viewers. No matter, I'll just wait for the DVD-release and see what becomes of the show.

Edit: With all the hype, I really don't see it living up to it, but from what I can tell based on those .gifs, the animation looks quite nice (though I'm really not the type to care about animation). That one part looks a lot like what they used for Love Live! actually, though I'm never quite sure if I like that style or not, whatever software they use for it.

Nonetheless, I'd wager that fans will enjoy it a lot while non-fans might still have to wonder what this is all about exactly, but that's hard to assess without having watched the episode. I chuckled at the fourth .gif, though.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yuri Kuma Arashi is classic mindfuck weird. I mean everything about the show is confusing and I don't understand what the fuck is going on

Why is a lily appearing from her heart and why are the bears trying to deepthroat her heart lily?

So much symbolism I can't wait for it to (maybe) make sense.

Tokyo Ghoul Root A carries on from season 1 and continues having good animation and art. Kaneki isn't a pussy anymore but it seems like everyone else from season 1 turned into a bitch as consequence. Oh well, looking forward to this season more than season 1.

Absolute Duo is incredibly average and not all that interesting, but I didn't hate it and there were a couple of exchanges that genuinely made me laugh (okay, 2, but still). A 5+ wait and see for sure.

Kantai Collections is fucking dumb and looks as stupid as it is. Avoiding.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Got to agree, yuri kuma is... very strange O_o

Tokyo ghoul, going to check it out, it seems a bit better then season 1.

Absolute duo.. the manga, is awesome, hope the anime will be also, the action is decent.

Kind of sad can only find up to like chapter 12 of Junketsu no Maria (even for the raw) ...the anime will catch up pretty quick ;/

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Tokyo Ghoul must be going anime original based on what happens in Ep 1.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Ep1

Better than Kantai Collection. we actually spend time with characters and they are males in show. producer is best character in the show.

Death Parade Ep1
    It has its moments but otherwise, the OP was the only good part.

Witch craft works OVA

Sheesh, just admit your a brocon already.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Ep0

Weird this is suppose to an ova and not the first episode to air. whatever at least the harem girls don't look like 10 years old but they are clearly desperate if first episode is girls nake and going over the MC.

^
    Is that why it's title as ep0 >...>

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Can never have too much fan service

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    Tokyo Ghoul must be going anime original based on what happens in Ep 1.
    I never read the manga. What happened to Kaneki in S1 was straight fucked up. I'm glad to see he's not just serving as a punching bag any more.

Also that animation was pretty incredible. I'm gonna wait for the rest of the season to air before starting again. Hate going week to week.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I never read the manga. What happened to Kaneki in S1 was straight fucked up. I'm glad to see he's not just serving as a punching bag any more.

Also that animation was pretty incredible. I'm gonna wait for the rest of the season to air before starting again. Hate going week to week.
    If you think kaneki is a badass here, check out the manga. The scenes with Jason and ayato were much more explicit. I think its around chapter 66.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Welp, I dunno about anyone else but I thought Rolling☆Girls was awesome