Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I dunno if anyone's still watching Death Parade but the latest episode was really good. Easily one of the best shows of the season.
    Still watching it, the feels are great, the ice skating scene and the elevator scene were well done (like the music with the ice skating also)

Death Parade is one of those shows that's good to watch but kinda hard to talk about since it's largely a bunch of 1-2 episode scenarios.

Yeah pretty much, not much to say but the latest episode was just so good I felt like I had to say something. The animation, the music, the feels, everything was done so well.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I would compare it to Mushishi, but this is not even in the same realm in term of the feels.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Also still watching Death Parade. Best OP of the season.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just caught up with Shirobako from episode 12, final episode (24) airs in like 3 hours so I guess I jumped the gun a bit.

Spoiler: show
    I may have cried together with Aoi. ; ;

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I dunno if anyone's still watching Death Parade but the latest episode was really good. Easily one of the best shows of the season.
    I'm still watching it. But like others have said already there's not much to talk about.

I ended up unintentionally dropping Durararax2, I may go back and finish it, but it just seemed like it was going no where. I'm also less and less impressed with Tokyo Ghoul the further it goes on. It's been like 3 episodes of hype for an encounter with the main dude, but it ends up pretty much blowing over. I also need/want to finish Log Horizon but i've been saving it for a rainy day since I like it so much.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Saekano END
    heh the hentai this will spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Just caught up with Shirobako from episode 12, final episode (24) airs in like 3 hours so I guess I jumped the gun a bit.

I may have cried together with Aoi. ; ;
    Trying to like Shirobako but holy shit do I not know who the fuck is who. Of all the characters in that show I know like 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burningthought View Post
    I'm still watching it. But like others have said already there's not much to talk about.

I ended up unintentionally dropping Durararax2, I may go back and finish it, but it just seemed like it was going no where. I'm also less and less impressed with Tokyo Ghoul the further it goes on. It's been like 3 episodes of hype for an encounter with the main dude, but it ends up pretty much blowing over. I also need/want to finish Log Horizon but i've been saving it for a rainy day since I like it so much.
    I somewhat dropped Durarara too but I kinda wanted to watch the first season again because there's a lot of shit that's going on. I kinda remember what happened but not really. Tokyo Ghoul ending was absolute shit and a waste of time, but until then I liked the animation, music and fights (when they happened...otherwise story/character progression is bad).

Yoru no Yatterman looks nice but really goes on about how her mom's dead and that at one point in her life she was younger than she is now. Could've been a great adventure anime but really didn't do much until the later episodes.

Yuri Kuma Arashi I don't even know anymore. Still looks and sounds good though, still fucking weird as shit, still don't know what's going on and still kind of frustrated at the pacing.

Jojo's still Jojo, so still Jojo.

Akatsuki no Yona needs a 2nd season because it was really enjoyable (same with Seven Deadly Sins).

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The problem with Seven Deadly Sins is that there's practically no more story left for them to base the anime off of. The new arc in the manga is only a few chapters in and at the rate the anime is going, it'd catch up in a couple episodes easy.

Shirobako finished. The show went from a really serious and detailed look at how anime gets made to getting really ridiculous and fun by the end. I loved it lol. It's not anime of the season quality, but was still really fun when it finally started taking itself less and less seriously.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Trying to like Shirobako but holy shit do I not know who the fuck is who. Of all the characters in that show I know like 3 of...
    I felt like that at the beginning, they throw a lot of characters at you, but some don't get a lot of screentime so hard at first. But I got used to that with time

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I forgot some of the characters due to the gap in between when I marathoned 1-10 and 10-24. But besides that, marathoning really helped me remember who was who. The only thing I'll ever regret about when I waited to watch a show to marathon it was that I wasn't able to chat with people on here or /a/ about it while it was airing. Never will I ever be regretful about the experience of watching it all at once.

Basically, marathoning ftw for any show with large casts.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I was pretty surprised with Saekano. I dropped it after episode 0 since it seemed like your typical harem/fanservice show, but picked it back up since people were saying it was pretty good.

It wasn't AotS or anything, but I liked how it messed with the fourth wall and made fun of itself/the genre at times.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Star Vs the Forces of Evil Ep2

I like the freedom Disney is giving the creators to the shows and It’s that perfect combo of cute and horrifying antics that I absolutely adore.

Star's response was pure gold lol.

I need more episodes now.

Harvey Beaks Ep1
    (dropped)

From the creator of Chowder.

The show is cute and heartwarming, the music is beautiful, and very innocent in it's humor. The show isn't for everyone but nice to see a show for kids that's not retarded garbage.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So Shinmai Testament was a rather interesting experience; I like that the production studios are testing the limits and seeing how far they can get with what they can and can't broadcast on television.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

@gunpla ending, lol at the sensei reveal at the end

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    So Shinmai Testament was a rather interesting experience; I like that the production studios are testing the limits and seeing how far they can get with what they can and can't broadcast on television.
    Now in DVD quality "sexyness"

Register to see the NSFW content

awwww yes

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    I ended up reading the first two volumes of the LN before realizing that the anime had just finished airing. I welcome any harem where the MC actually does things to his girls.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Did any of you watch Rolling Girls during the winter season? I'm about halfway through and it's been good so far. Like the animation and colour.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    Did any of you watch Rolling Girls during the winter season? I'm about halfway through and it's been good so far. Like the animation and colour.
    I liked the start, but by time it got halfway it kinda went downhill for me, from lack of action ;/ I did watch it to the end, but it felt kind of... disappointing still ;/