Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

LEGO MOTHERFUCKER YOU CANNOT GO WRONG

also i had a free massage coupon once but was too chicken to claim it. by the time i grew myself a pair of fuckits the therapist had left that place so they just donated the money to charity instead. tell you what, though, i fucking love going to the chiropractor (for adjustment not the rest of the hokey pokey nonsense) and getting my hair cut/washed (even though i havent had a haircut in years). even doctor exams where they're poking and prodding my guts feel good unless they hit a spot that hurts. I was watching Conan and someone else described the same feeling, which apparently has a name, but I always thought of it as a brain tingle.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Oh yeah, getting your hair washed at the hairdressers, it can either be pretty painful or head tingling. Depends if you get your head seated right in the sink area (where your neck rests).

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    If you don't like massages then you haven't had the right person do it. Your gender is irrelevant to this fact.
    I was initially scared of what they would think of me/my body and the awkwardness of laying on the bed naked with a towel.

Now no fucks are given because holy shit, having a professional massage your knots away is the greatest thing ever. And they see plenty of people naked, who cares. I could really use a massage right now.

The best is the feeling you have in the weeks after the massage. My head feels lighter, my shoulders feel amazing, and if I go to the one where the girl walks on my back... I'm having the best month ever.

I also prefer going to one where I don't know them. I will try harder to not whine or complain when the knots are being worked out because I don't want to be a pansy.

....hang in there.... It's worth it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    rabbit vibrator
    Her private moments will thank you, but if she already has one and you want to get her an upgrade, look into getting a dual-tip made to last longer than a month.

The Luv It Dual would be a good high-end vibe.
    Spoiler: show

Here in MN we have a great toy shop run by a couple of ladies who know their shit (and they ship) - https://www.smittenkittenonline.com/

Books? If you can find an independent retailer, get a gift card from them or offer to take her on a shopping trip.

Does she like to cook? Gift card to Williams Sonoma or Crate & Barrel would go a long way.

Good food.. take her out to eat at a non-chain restaurant that has a 4-star average user rating on yelp, or whatever your local leading food blog is, and is $-$$ in price range. Here in MN, those specifications make for a huge list of delicious food options.

Science-y.. How about a Dr Who mug that when warm/hot liquid is poured inside, the Tardis disappears from one location then appears in another?
    http://bibelotshops.com/media/catalo...90484180_3.jpghttp://bibelotshops.com/media/catalo...484180_2_2.jpg
    http://bibelotshops.com/dissappearing-tardis-mug.html

A Tardis ornament - http://www.amazon.com/ComputerGear-D.../dp/B009QPINS6
    or
    A Dalek ornament - http://www.amazon.com/Adler-5-Inch-D...bxgy_hg_text_y
    would be pretty sweet, too.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

She is definitely a massage person, and that's on the table for sure. Just trying to explore some others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Books printed on shirts in designs.

That's neat

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I got mine (who is also obviously sciency) that silver meteorite necklace IFLS was selling. There's two designs, one is shit, the other is cool.

It's a bit cheesy but it's a nice looking necklace with a bit of a science twist. Should check it out.
    That's cool too.

As for the Dr. Who stuff, she's not into the show (nor am I >.<) but thanks for the suggestion.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Jared is shit tier. Tiffany's always drops panties.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Jared is shit tier. Tiffany's always drops panties.
    I never understood the fascination with any branded jewelry. Is it just a status symbol to show off? Not like anyone is going to know either way unless you tell them lol.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I never understood the fascination with any branded jewelry. Is it just a status symbol to show off? Not like anyone is going to know either way unless you tell them lol.
    There's arguments about the quality of stones and yadda yadda. Probably all true.

That green/blue box drops panties. Status all the way.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    There's arguments about the quality of stones and yadda yadda. Probably all true.

That green/blue box drops panties. Status all the way.
    Oh I'm sure quality is different, I know obviously you aren't going to find the same things from say Zales to Tiffany or whatever. If someone bought me something that high end I'd be more afraid to wear it but I know I'm not the norm. I'd be happier with a kitchen aid mixer and new pots and pans or appliances than too much jewelry or wanting status.

I joke to my husband everytime I walk by the appliance section in Best Buy I need to change my panties.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

I'm tellin you guys, no moderately intelligent human being ever got a Lego kit and said "Wow what a shitty gift, I hate you."

Even if someone isn't into Lego specifically, you can get a theme they like, or just something cool like spaceships or dinosaurs. Lego are both puzzle and toy, and can be science or fantasy or both. You mention specifically liking science, so here's a couple extremely popular science-y kits:

Research Institute
    Curiosity Rover

It's not the most inherently romantic gift, but romance is all in the presentation anyway.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    I'm tellin you guys, no moderately intelligent human being ever got a Lego kit and said "Wow what a shitty gift, I hate you."

Even if someone isn't into Lego specifically, you can get a theme they like, or just something cool like spaceships or dinosaurs. Lego are both puzzle and toy, and can be science or fantasy or both. You mention specifically liking science, so here's a couple extremely popular science-y kits:

Research Institute
    Curiosity Rover

It's not the most inherently romantic gift, but romance is all in the presentation anyway.
    There's a kid in the mix and children and legos = perpetual mess. She's got a ton already and when I was thinking about getting legos for her daughters birthday she told me not to.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yep

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by kareface View Post
    There's a kid in the mix and children and legos = perpetual mess. She's got a ton already and when I was thinking about getting legos for her daughters birthday she told me not to.
    Bummer. Although... bit of a distinction between her's and her daughter's. Maybe when surprise isn't important you can see if she'd like some Lego for herself. I guess in the mean-time you can go with boring-ol-jewelry.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

lol
    I guess after seeing those home theatre pics we saw we know homie ain't ballin' on a budget but...

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Universal Studios tix