Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I'm guessing K Club is an in-joke at this point, I'm more amused by the unique furnishing you have to give up on if you won rank 1. Imagine if you were one of the handful of people that still cared to decorate your Mog House, it'd be hell to decide.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    Because I am insane, I am one Atomos statue away from having every SL statue AND that Beastman flag one. It will be glorious. (Did I mention I'm insane?)
    Man it's been so long I forget but what does it take to make the beastman one?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Man it's been so long I forget but what does it take to make the beastman one?
    All the SL statues...

Needless to say, I have been collecting statues through many login campaigns and bonanzas to get me to this moment.

Also SL3 statue is awesome looking.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All the SL statues...

Needless to say, I have been collecting statues through many login campaigns and bonanzas to get me to this moment.

Ah thought so. Yeah between me and my mules I think I Have like 5 each of 1/2 but because atomos hasn't been available no 3s

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I must be blind.. but what rank is Kupon I-Mat for the materials. Its listed in the below notes but I don't see what rank... but I am tired..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You're not blind it's not on any rank...

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

All the SL statues...

Haha it's sad that Atomos Statues are what I'm more excited about than anything else in this bonanza... I'd have one Atomos now (and I'd never synth it till I had a backup, it looks awesome) but would love to get more to make SL3 and Beastman Gonfalon

Like most people here, I'm beyond trying to reason with the prize tiers and I can usually ignore it... but I'm a little pissed that sheet music is a RANK 3 prize... jeez. Oh, and it's not mule-able. My main lacks the Zilart tunes (the one I want the most, Zi'tah!), but got it on a mule and couldn't send it over ; ; This is the kind of stuff that should be showing up on rank 5s and in monthly login campaigns... [EDIT: ohhhhh it looks like this might just be the same song that's been available with the Nanaa Mihgo statue, from getting the JP Stolen Hearts music CD... in that case I have it, but still dumb as hell to have sheet music anywhere above rank 5 prizes]

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

why are 10k pieces, 1500HMP, and 10k HP bayld rank1 but 30k alex is rank2? you could just get the completed weapons at rank1 instead (besides ergon for reasons unknown)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Technically you're getting a level 90 RME, and 1500 HMP is after that stage.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

oh I didnt realize they were still giving out 90s. that's stupid too

Campaign
    BG Level

Weapons aren't mulable, 10k pieces are. Imagine winning rank1 on a mule!

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I really don't get how they make these prize lists. Meteor and Arise are different ranks, which shows they're at least willing to compromise on internal consistency for the sake of actual in-game value, but then a Lv.90 Empyrean and a Lv.90 Mythic are both Rank 1, and 300 beitetsu and a Cat's Eye are both Rank 2.

Really SE? You think those hold even remotely similar value? Tell you what, I'll trade you 600 beitetsu for a Cat's Eye. By your logic you'd be making out like bandits.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Last one I had a mule 1 number away and with the way I was doing sequential numbering 1 more mule and I would've hit it lol

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    That's exactly what happened to me. So I compared the gil prize to the value of the other rank 1s, and got a R.goldpiece.

Really sucked that I couldn't just send the damn kupon and score a free mythic, though. <,<

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    why are 10k pieces, 1500HMP, and 10k HP bayld rank1 but 30k alex is rank2? you could just get the completed weapons at rank1 instead (besides ergon for reasons unknown)
    Not justifying that the 10k pieces/HMP/HPB are worth the rank 1 slot when you can just get the completed weapons, but imo cat's eye is in the right place at rank 2 since you still have to do literally like 100 days of assaults/tokens and 60 days of einherjar to finish the mythic. It isn't like poof, here's your finished mythic weapon

edit: and the ZNM trophies

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

ergon's got requisite steps as well.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not sure if it's been pointed out, but the Sheep Hat is probably going to be a New Year's event prize, since 2015 is the Year of the Sheep. Expect to see those little lambs running around the low level zones.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So this is the first time I dont have an active subscription when the Bonanza numbers were released, and this is the first time I have seen where they didnt say what they are on the website (they only said they have been announced and to check the moogle in game). So would anyone be kind enough to post what the winning numbers were here please, thanks!?

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Rank 5: 0
    Rank 4: 78
    Rank 3: 474
    Rank 2: 1612
    Rank 1: 75096

One of my marbles: 12612

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I got a HQ gramk box that I'm gonna send to my main, so that's neat.