I need some help/feedback about a music player, for an android LG 3G phone I have. On my home PC, I've pretty much only used Winamp, for all of my music needs. This means I've cataloged and listen to my music, via Playlists, using the M3U file format. I used to have an I-Phone, and it played nice with M3U playlists, and I was always able to get my music onto my phone Now though, I can't seem to find a music player that will import my music and also have the Playlists show up.

I've tried the Android Winamp, but there's a lot of sync issues with files either not able to move to the device or the playlists never showing up. I've also tried MediaMonkey, but I can't get playlists to show up there either; even after wiping the SD card, MediaMonkey still thinks there's crap on there and has a bunch of pseudo data it can't do anything with.

I literally just want to import M3U playlists, then sync the music, from the playlists, to the phone. Is there an Android app out there that will accomplish this task?

*edit*

Ugh...

Okay, after doing more research, I found a free and fairly direct way to do this. If you listen to your music exclusively through Playlists, then you can use the following programs to accomplish an easy sync to Android Phones:

1) Download/Install iTunes on your PC
2) Download/install iSyncer on your PC and your Android Phone, from the Google Play Store
3) Install Rocket Player on your Android Phone, from the Google Play Store

You basically use iTunes to manage your Playlists, iSyncer to easily sync your music to your phone, and Rocket Player, to play your music files. iSyncer and Rocket Player are from the same company, so they work together, and they are built to read data from iTunes, so that's why the process is simple and smooth. Looks like I'll be ditching Winamp, and going to iTunes, after all years; who'd have thought?