Since I've got a little extra spending money burning in my pocket, I'm gonna put out some feelers to see if anyone has a Wii U they'd be willing to sell off. Naturally, I'd like it to be in good condition with all the cables and accessories they'd normally come with, but I won't fuss over a scuff mark here and there if functionality is still 100%. And obviously not being banned from online play if Nintendo does that kind of thing.

Gonna lowball an offer of $150 with what I'd imagine $10 or so needed for shipping. Google suggests Gamestop would probably pay in the $100 range, give or take. Depending on what games you have, I might be willing to buy those if also in good condition, but I'll just be upfront here in fishing specifically for Smash Bros. and Hyrule Warriors. Not quite looking for extra controllers since it'll mainly just be me playing, but could perhaps go for 1 extra, too.

PM will be the fastest way to get my attention. If something changes, I'll update/lock the thread, but I get the feeling this may linger a while.

Edit: Not that anyone has jumped on this, but liquid cash isn't in place for me at the moment. If this changes, I'll edit again.