1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 14 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 14 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well way to go and ruin this patch. Seriously... hunts?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

If you are surprised that they would add poetic sands/oils to hunts. I dont know what to say. I expected it to come so i'm not surprised.

But i'm really surprised they added poetic sands/oils for a weekly quest for CT. Not sure how well that'll work out. But it would be a good way to make people do it again for newbies.

edit: I really need to read my posts before i hit post.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

It's really not fair to say "you should have seen it coming" when the only patch comparable to this one is 2.3 and Hunts were added as new content in 2.3

2.1 was shittastical, had myth gear ilvl = coil ilvl and upped the weekly tome cap to 450 lol so it's not even rightly comparable to 2.5

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought they had learned from that mess... anything else would have been a better idea and use of my time. Now I have to sit around and camp some useless hunt hoping to get there in time for credit. Thankfully I do have some notes saved up and logs (although I doubt those will be used for coats). After all they did fix the issue we had in Syrcus Tower, why not do the same for hunts?

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Whilst I expected them to do something with Hunts (I expected something Relic related), it doesn't mean anyone is going to be remotely excited about it. It's garbage content whilst they have genuinely fun content like FL gated behind queue times because the rewards aren't worthwhile outside glamor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    After all they did fix the issue we had in Syrcus Tower, why not do the same for hunts?
    Not sure what you're referring to.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Not sure what you're referring to.
    Gear dropping to the floor because people were not lotting anything but upgrade items and everything sharing the same weekly lockout. Now there's a weekly for upgrades and you're free to lot for gear in WoD.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm just more happy the upgrade shit (eventually) from final CT is just a quest. Don't have to keep grinding that whole run until I win a lot.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    PLS HOLD IT OMG EARLY PULLS

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kelenae View Post
    PM Him with it.