BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    1) Drink less; I've toned this down a lot, but would like to keep it to two nights a week (one Thursday happy hour type endeavor and one "get pretty hammered and try to take down a random girl" night per weekend)
    2) Dip less; told myself I'd quit when I got married, but I may need to step this up in timing
    3) Stop breaking up with perfectly good girls; I dated three different great girls in 2014 for 2-5 months each, ended each relationship, and somewhat regretted doing so each time. We're on to the first girl of 2015 and I'm trying to restrain myself.
    4) Do more shit; I live in downtown DC and I think the casual weekend tourist has seen more museums / monuments / etc. than I have in 3 years living here
    Dump her. DO IT.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    This year I'm gonna write a fucking law that actually gets passed thank you based republicans
    if TRIA passes a UC call in the Senate today i will have completed my resolution with over 11 months to spare. get on my level hoes.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Terrorism insurance? How much did you contribute to the bill? I'm genuinely curious.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

I actually had nothing to do with TRIA which has existed for a long time and expired at the end of last Congress, they are basically renewing it. I did however work and lobby on behalf of NARAB II for years, which is attached to TRIA and will establish the National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers which is very boring stuff but will streamline the process for agents to sell in other states. It would have passed last year but Senator Coburn is a fuck and he retired in December which is why it has already passed this session.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm one of those return to the gym individuals. I plan on getting back into my routine of a trip to the gym here at work every day for 30 minutes or so.
    I lost 50 lbs and put 30 back on. There's no way in hell I'm going to get back up to where I was.

I don't want to treat it like a resolution because it's more of a lifestyle change.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I actually had nothing to do with TRIA which has existed for a long time and expired at the end of last Congress, they are basically renewing it. I did however work and lobby on behalf of NARAB II for years, which is attached to TRIA and will establish the National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers which is very boring stuff but will streamline the process for agents to sell in other states. It would have passed last year but Senator Coburn is a fuck and he retired in December which is why it has already passed this session.
    That's really cool man. I'm skimming through stuff on teh google, pretty neat that you're a contributor to a law of the land.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    That's really cool man. I'm skimming through stuff on teh google, pretty neat that you're a contributor to a law of the land.
    thanks, in 6 years this is the first piece piece of legislation i have worked to pass not kill

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Want to not only beat but crush the physical testing to be a medic on the swat team.