Last couple FCs/LSs I've gone through either turn into ghost towns after a couple months or are full of people not interested in how the game works, and any time math comes out everyone is like "ahhh, gross.... math"

I mean I'm used to that, but point being I want some people to chat with and work with towards discovering how the game works, and having serious convos with about the game.

Min maxing gear, how to cap out 4 star crafting, most efficient ways to spiritbond... etc etc.

Ive become so exhausted with players who just use outdated online guides that have been disproven already, and quoting them like the bible. I want to hang out with some people interested in actually learning how this game really works.

Other than that, anything goes. Don't care if its an LS or FC, don't care what kind of events you do, I just want some intellectuals to chat with. Running around with no one to talk to while waiting on cooldowns is making this MMO feel a lot like a single player game.

Note: I have no issue with players that don't know how parts of the game work yet, I doubt I know even half of the intricacies of this game yet. I just dislike players that seem to have 0 drive to learn more about the game

tl;dr; Math major looking for like minded individuals who know a lot or want to know a lot about the game. Preferably a larger roster, I hate ghost towns.

Edit: I should probably add my char name is Soralin Cielo... Thats prolly important