Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Any servers that do Ballista regularly?

Hey folks,

Thinking of returning to the game, after being inactive since around 2007. Are there any servers out there where people participate in Ballista regularly? That was the reason I ended up getting bored before. Everyone kept doing Campaign instead of Ballista after ToAU came out!

Also unrelated question... could some kind kraken-club wielding redmage please upload a youtube video of an enthundered kraken club? ... I distinctly miss the ZAPZAPZAPZAPZAP sound mine used to make... And all I can find through youtube search are lame enstone / enaero'd kraken clubs! ...Bonus points if you can sub /rng and spam sidewinder. God I miss Ballista!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

ballista isnt as fun as playing the actual game so youll be hard pressed to find people willing to do it. youll get that sound out of a regular zerg, and youll do way more damage with a regular weapon compared to a kclub anyways. if you like the ws spam, youll be able to do just that way more than before. give it a shot!

Ahhh, damn. Well I hope there are some servers out there still doing Ballista. I remember there was that NPC in Ru'lude gardens that would tell you the highscores and the date of the last game. So I guess I'll have to check each one (somehow) on each server to see if any are active.

And yeah, I know the game is completely different now. And that there is a Galka NPC named after me now in Windurst...eheh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Not sure if Ballista was ever popular. Barely ever saw more than 6 people playing other than a few times I know that larger groups tried it out.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Shuvo, my ninja. We misses you.

Ice, ice, babyyyy. Good to see you're still playing I see in your FFXIAH profile you have almost all the relics now?!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Shuvo View Post
    Ice, ice, babyyyy. Good to see you're still playing I see in your FFXIAH profile you have almost all the relics now?!
    Haha, no. I have two mythics, 1 fully upgraded empyrean, and 3 relics on Ice. 1 mythic on a mule, but they're gone now. All I have now is a relic. datbanhammer.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

its random but time to time there ppl in my server thats plays it