Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Soul Enslavement Testing

New DRK is actual TP drain (NOT creation):
    Spoiler: show

Just a note: The mess up was checking to see if the drain was 100%. The fact that the mob didn't have TP after all those hits means drain.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seems to count the drain it counts giving tp to the mob from the hit seeing as you drained right after an absorb for 0. I'm guessing you had decent amount of Dagi and subtle blow why it was only 4 with just hit. 7 more from getting hit seems like it probably 100% to me. Though I'd imagine there is some sort of cap?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Code:
    Damage Taken

Damage Taken Summary
    Player             Total Dmg   Damage %   Melee Dmg   Range Dmg   Abil. Dmg  WSkill Dmg   Spell Dmg  Other Dmg
    Yugl                    6308   100.00 %        6308           0           0           0           0          0
    Total                   6308   100.00 %        6308           0           0           0           0          0

Melee Damage Taken
    Player             Melee Dmg   Melee %   Hit/Miss   M.Low/Hi    M.Avg  #Crit  C.Low/Hi   C.Avg     Crit%
    Yugl                    6308  100.00 %    157/140      24/52    40.18      0       0/0    0.00    0.00 %

Defenses

Passive Defenses
    Player             Evasion  Evasion %   Parry  Parry %   Counter  Counter %   Intimidate  Intimidate %
    Yugl                   140    47.14 %       0   0.00 %         0     0.00 %            0        0.00 %
    With 157 hits, the mob would need to gain less than 2TP/hit to not be 300% TP. This is using Abyssean frogs since they don't have TP moves.

There appears to be a TP drain cap, but the cap amount isn't clear unless 257 is the cap. What's interesting is that the TP drain/hit is not consistent. However, the amount was capped against fodder mob. Perhaps the amount is dependent on ratio? I'll test again with sub WAR + Last Resort + Stalwarts and hope to see consistent drain amounts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What do you mean by fodder? I though frogs were basically fodder. Might it not just have some kind of range like sambas?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

By fodder, I meant capped ratio. We know that the 2hr Drains (Does not create) TP. The 2hr seems to drain all TP up to a certain amount. The capped amount appears to be a range. If the mob has less TP than the range, the 2hr will drain all of the TP the mob has. The question remaining is what determines that range.

That said, I've tested this three times: 2x on Frogs and once on raptors. I didn't post the first frog test since I only had ~70 hits and didn't know how much TP they were gaining per hit. Against that frog, my first hit drained 55 TP. I threw out the raptor test because the raptor used a TP move. Within this test, I see 55 as the max drained, but that is when the mob has less than 300% TP. That seems to indicate that you don't need the mob to have 300% TP to hit the cap on TP drained. So the question remains: What determines the range?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You try different delay/base weapons? Different amounts of haste etc?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I used Onyos knife and I doubt this person did too:
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/106...=1#post5335086

His cap was less, but idk what caused that.

Posted in the test server thread but I guess you missed it. I think we just both hit 300% tp. I messed around on frogs a bit more and my last swing before I hit 300% drained just enough to cap me. The next hit drained 0 TP. I dumped TP and started draining again. The reason my SS appeared to show me hitting a cap sooner was because I hit 300% TP faster since I was using an Apoc/atmas/temps, I think. If someone could get a K club over to the test server it would be much easier to tell if there is a cap or not.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Duh! I'll test by removing the weapon I guess, but K-club people would help much more as you explained.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Possible to test it on Puks since you can give a Puk 100% TP by casting dealing damage matching the element of the current day. Actually I wonder if its 300%TP not 100% because if you pull a Puk with Dia on Light day, they'll use a TP move instantly. Normally mobs only use TP at 100% when they're below 25% HP and usually don't TP unless they're at like 300% when above 25% HP. But yeah if you need to feed a mob a crapload of TP to test it, could maybe En-spell it up with Kclub and go fight a Sea Puk?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Random question, not sure if it was answered: Do you still drain TP if you hit for 0 (whether from d1 weapon and -fStr, or a mob with stoneskin)?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Drains when you hit for 0 DMG.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Wow that drains a lot of TP too. I assume the TP drain potential is based on the delay of the weapon to some extent? Otherwise you could basically prevent a monster from using TP moves completely with a faster weapon (which would be pretty awesome and very useful).

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    Wow that drains a lot of TP too. I assume the TP drain potential is based on the delay of the weapon to some extent? Otherwise you could basically prevent a monster from using TP moves completely with a faster weapon (which would be pretty awesome and very useful).
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/108...=1#post5335076

That was with Onyos Knife. The "cap" seems to be a random value (~45-55) and if the mob has that much TP or less, then all of their TP is drained.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    That was with Onyos Knife. The "cap" seems to be a random value (~45-55) and if the mob has that much TP or less, then all of their TP is drained.
    Holy crap, lol. It drains the cap every time?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    Holy crap, lol. It drains the cap every time?
    Looks like it as long as the mob has the tp and you have enough space to drain that much. Not sure if they tested yet if "0 drains" from you being full of tp still take it from the mob

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Did more DRK2hr tests with the help of Kameko:

Drained a total of 301 TP. The 0TP drains were from capped TP (300), so there seems to be no cap on the 2hr drain effect. The method used was Enstone + Puks to grant the Puks 100TP each time. The sudden lunge was to keep the puk from using TP moves after gaining TP.