+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

I was also married before, for about 10 years.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Problem with that kind of mentality is that you're basically saying you have to fuck everyone you think you might be compatible with before starting a relationship. From a guys point of view that's fine but from a girls it's probably less so. And for way too many guys out there "easy" girls aren't their type. Not to mention sex is one of the few things in a relationship that you can actually work on improving. Positions on certain issues and other non-physical standards for relationships are a different matter.
    That's literally not what I said. I said you should look for sexual compatibility. For some it MIGHT be fuck everyone before you work, that's fine and that's up to them to decide. Who are you to say otherwise what works for them?

Stop painting everyone with the same brush.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Right.

You're being judgmental because you think you're an authority on relationships just because you're married. Congratulations? Doesn't make you any more qualified than anyone else to determine what is a real or a superficial relationship for someone else.
    I'm not being judgmental. Dude clearly has issues committing to a relationship and can't decide whether sex or a real relationship is more important. He's rationalizing that sex with this awesome chick is awesome because she lets him experiment and even bring other people into everything. In the mean time, here's this other girl who he digs who he's mad because she won't fuck on the first day.

Yea. I'm totally off-base about this.

P.S. My wife wasn't my first fuck either. We also fucked about 2-3 weeks into our relationship and we weren't even dating yet.

So yea. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. A lot of that experience came from listening to people here on BG. The rest of it came from common sense.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I'm not being judgmental.
    Dude clearly has issues committing to a relationship and can't decide whether sex or a real relationship is more important.
    LOL

The problem is, you guys think everyone should and does want the same thing in life and out of relationships. You have this ingrained notion in your head of what a "real" relationship is and you won't accept that it might not be the same for everyone. If it's a "real" relationship for you, great. That doesn't mean that everyone should hold the same standards when it comes to their's.

At the end of the day, you know "what the fuck you're talking about" as it relates to your own life and wants and needs. If the guy says something else is more important to him, you don't know better.

Of course, he was an idiot for asking for advice here about something only he can really gauge and judge at the end of the day (at least from people who don't know much about his real life and can't give him any real insight), but that's a different story.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    LOL

The problem is, you guys think everyone should and does want the same thing in life and out of relationships. You have this ingrained notion in your head of what a "real" relationship is and you won't accept that it might not be the same for everyone. If it's a "real" relationship for you, great. That doesn't mean that everyone should hold the same standards when it comes to their's.

At the end of the day, you know "what the fuck you're talking about" as it relates to your own life and wants and needs. If the guy says something else is more important to him, you don't know better.

Of course, he was an idiot for asking for advice here about something only he can really gauge and judge at the end of the day (at least from people who don't know much about his real life and can't give him any real insight), but that's a different story.
    All of this FFS is the most relevant of it all.

I'm female and I've tried every relationship angle for a long time until I got smart and realized that trying to fit myself into a box that didn't have anything relevant to me was wasting time.
    I don't give a fuck what anyone else does in their private life or how it works for them because I have enough confidence in my own to know this shit isn't a one size fits all deal.

This coming from the person who started chatting with someone on a fetish site about WoW in march 2009 - flew out to meet them in may of that year and let them tie me up and become incapacitated and had sex all within a few hours of meeting them in person for the first time. We'll be married 5 years in August. My point is that anyone looking in could say how stupid/crazy I was for getting involved and having sex with a "stranger" so early but did I care ? Not at all because I'm the only one who has to live it , not them.

Seeking advice on the internet is always going to be a mixed fucking bag but telling someone what they are doing "right" or "wrong" is the most pointless argument ever.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

if you cant stand being around the bitch, and her every word makes you wonder why her parents didnt abort, no sex is gonna make you want to stay, and if you do, if you both got hit by a bus, i wouldn't blink.
    Sometimes I wonder if Abandon and I were raised in the same family.

Instead, I'll give him the Denzel seal of approval.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...14/132/846.jpg

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if Abandon and I were raised in the same family.

Instead, I'll give him the Denzel seal of approval.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...14/132/846.jpg
    I'll allow it. also lol at the edit on the pic

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

First of all, I never told you that you don't deserve to be in a relationship.

Second of all, I'm married and expecting. I have been in the same relationship for about seven years now.

That makes me much more of an authority on successful relationships than you.

Third, I'm not "pushing" my definition on him, Tyrath.
    The bolded part is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever fucking heard. Just because someone is married and/or knocked up means jack shit on how you are an authority on anything outside of fucking someone who is fertile and being in a relationship.
    Want a cookie ?

Being married/unmarried and having kids or lack thereof has no fucking bearing on a relationship being successful or not..just how in the fuck you even came to that conclusion just boggles me. This might make you an authority over YOUR relationship but has no bearing on anyone else's.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Second of all, I'm married and expecting. I have been in the same relationship for about seven years now.

That makes me much more of an authority on successful relationships than you.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    (...)

This coming from the person who started chatting with someone on a fetish site about WoW in march 2009 - flew out to meet them in may of that year and let them tie me up and become incapacitated and had sex all within a few hours of meeting them in person for the first time. We'll be married 5 years in August. My point is that anyone looking in could say how stupid/crazy I was for getting involved and having sex with a "stranger" so early but did I care ? Not at all because I'm the only one who has to live it , not them.

(...)
    Oh, boy. That being said, I wish you the best.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Oh, boy. That being said, I wish you the best.
    6 years together in may, 5 years married in august. Yea, it's been the best Reminds me, I may need a home depot credit card....

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Wtf happened between last night and now lol.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dude opens the betting with relationship fears looking to BG for excuses to eject. BG calls with the old FFXI standard answer (shit's situational) w/ a little bit of "Grow up and talk it through".

Long story short, if its important enough to you, either talk it through or get over it. Lots of stuff can work if you're a mature adult about it. You may even learn something new if you take the situation as it is instead of trying to force it in the box of your past relationships. If you are unwilling or unable to do so, or it's just not that important to you, then bail.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Any pics of either Asian chick yet?

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Nope. Google image search is too stalkerish of a tool and I don't want people looking this girl up (and linking her to this discussion).

She's very cute.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Inshiya View Post
    So I've been single for a while (dating a lot, but nothing super serious) and I met a cute potential candidate recently.

Cute young asian doctor, great chemistry between us. No kids, seemingly sane (we'll see).

Problem is: I'm a rather stark atheist, and she's Christian (and not just a Christian in name). She apparently comes from a really religious family and it's part of her life..

Does anyone have experience with inter-faith (or lack of faith) relationships? Is it doomed? Should I just cut my losses and give up on a potentially good catch?

I don't want her sticking with me with the dellusion that she'll one day convert me... and I don't want to continue down that path if I know she really wants me to convert.

I'm also concerned that the sex won't be that great since she won't be as open minded/experienced :/.

Any thoughts? Experiences? Sage Advice? Fuck you's?
    What type of Asian? What ethnicity are you? Was she born in America? Were her parents born in America? How much money do you make? Answer these questions, and i'll post a response.

But if you want a response now, unless you're also a doctor who is asian, you should move on. The fact that you're not Christian won't help your situation out.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

How early was OP married if he was previously married for 10 and is calling the lady in question cute and young? 18?

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Young is subjective. I was "young" to a man I was dating a few years ago, I was 30 and he was 43.

19. Moderated Post
    nelalucic

I found the love of my life in affluentsingle . com I sent him a wink and he reply immediately, we emailed back and forth all day and night. He asked me for my number and I gave it to him. We then texted, and spoke on the phone every day for a week before meeting. We met in Oklahoma city because he is a heart surgeon and he was on call that weekend. He flew me over to Oklahoma. From the moment we met we knew we wanted to be with each other for the rest of our life. We had connected by phone sharing our hearts. When we met it was a stronger validation to what we felt for each other.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Any pics of either Asian chick yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast