+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Well the waiting thing is out the door, so one less thing to worry about :D..

We'll see about the religion thing. Doesn't look like it's too big of a problem right now. Thanx for the advice, it is reassuring to know that people have made belief/non-belief relationships work.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The fact that she put out after making it seem she is prude means she will use sex to manipulate.

But since you got your d wet, congrats. Now walk away as the religion thing ain't changing.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I read that as "now that we had sex I'm happy".

Keep fighting the fight, sexual conquest panda.

BG Level

Well you can believe whatever you want. You seem to be of the mindset that if one values physical intimacy as much as emotional or intellectual, that they're a sex craved tool.

That's your right to have that opinion and I'm not interested in changing your mind.

For me it's just as equal as any other part of the relationship (not more important), so yes I am happy when that's not missing.

We'll see how it goes. Slightly optimistic.

BG Level

No, I'm just calling it like I see it. Sex is important. Got it. You just don't seem to think it's okay if other people don't find it important. So like I said. Congrats on your conquest.

BG Level

It's not a matter of "ok" if they find it important. It's about whether we're compatible. If two people find different aspects of a relationship rewarding and neither person is adding the respective features to the relationship, you're going to run into problems.

You and I obviously have different perspectives on the importance of sex in a relationship, and that's fine.

You just repeating that she's just a conquest doesn't make it true though. Kind of insulting in fact.

BG Level

Good.

You really want to see if she's right for you? Show her this thread and let her see you throwing a tantrum because she wasn't willing to give it up.

Relationships are about respect. You clearly have none for her. I couldn't really care less about your relationship priorities, as I've stated numerous times, but the two of you don't seem to be on the same page. Your "conversation" with her makes that rather apparent.

Plus, you have no clue what my perspective is on sex in a relationship. None.

Sex is important to me, almost as important as other things. Where you and I differ is that I'm willing to compromise my appetite for sex to maintain a deeper relationship with my wife.

We talk about it constantly, with respect for one another, and communicate about it regularly.

What you miss about sex is that it with commitment it can get better and doesn't even have to be about omgsuperawesome to be fulfilling.

It is to you, and now she knows it. And as someone stated before, she'll either use it to get exactly what she wants or there will come a point where she can't keep up with you and you'll get tired of it. What will you do then? Throw another tantrum?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Azn fevah!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Good.

You really want to see if she's right for you? Show her this thread and let her see you throwing a tantrum because she wasn't willing to give it up.

Relationships are about respect. You clearly have none for her. I couldn't really care less about your relationship priorities, as I've stated numerous times, but the two of you don't seem to be on the same page. Your "conversation" with her makes that rather apparent.

Plus, you have no clue what my perspective is on sex in a relationship. None.

Sex is important to me, almost as important as other things. Where you and I differ is that I'm willing to compromise my appetite for sex to maintain a deeper relationship with my wife.

We talk about it constantly, with respect for one another, and communicate about it regularly.

What you miss about sex is that it with commitment it can get better and doesn't even have to be about omgsuperawesome to be fulfilling.

It is to you, and now she knows it. And as someone stated before, she'll either use it to get exactly what she wants or there will come a point where she can't keep up with you and you'll get tired of it. What will you do then? Throw another tantrum?
    Do you honestly believe I was throwing a tantrum? Venting frustration with culturally imposed stigmas on sexuality = throwing a tantrum?

I have no respect for her because we had sex? Really?

Why compromise sex for a deeper relationship? You keep missing the memo here: They're not distinct things. You don't have to give up sex to have a deeper relationship.

Me and her did talk about it and communicate openly and we ended up going through with it (she initiated it actually, I had planned on waiting).

I was married for 10 years, that's longer than you. I'm fully aware that commitment can make sex better. Again, thanx for the condescension, which at this point just comes off as sophomoric.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

We're comparing length of marriage to show seniority and authority on relationships now? Does 13 years get me a cookie or something? (joking, for Aksyanni)

Just stop engaging kuro. Different opinions turning into a pissing match does not prove anything...

BG Level

Fair enough. He's just not seeing the point. It isn't about "giving up sex".

And yes, you did throw a tantrum.

I'm done with this conversation. Best of luck.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Acevalefor View Post
    We're comparing length of marriage to show seniority and authority on relationships now? Does 13 years get me a cookie or something? (joking, for Aksyanni)

Just stop engaging kuro. Different opinions turning into a pissing match does not prove anything...
    Okay, that's the third time today. Did you guys all decide together that it would be hilarious to fuck up my name?

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Okay, that's the third time today. Did you guys all decide together that it would be hilarious to fuck up my name?
    Maybe it was just an Aksanndyent?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    It was an autocorrect. Apparently I typed it wrong at some point and my browser remembered. Still funny though.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

whatever ankyloneus

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Aks is now Ankylosaurus.

Done and done.

Though that would really imply she had a thick skin. Whatever.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

If I didn't, wouldn't I have left BG a long time ago?

I might be super easy to troll but I don't really let it get to me, at the end of the day.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Aks is now Ankylosaurus.

Done and done.

Though that would really imply she had a thick skin. Whatever.
    lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9