1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 6 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 3 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

With the "Talk to Boobs in office" being the only saving grace to get you through that 10 times.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

boobs = minfilia?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    Eh, you haven't gotten to the quests where it's. Talk to Boobs in office. Go outside, talk to Midget. Go Inside, talk to Boobs [Repeat 10 times].
    Never understood why they had that whole area instanced but still required you to manually open Boob's office door when they could have used XI-style floor triggers for cutscenes.

Cutscene doors are the fucking worst.

On a related note they need to make use of those kinds of areas a lot more (no other PCs).

It kind of kills any atmosphere whatsoever when there's 50 people hanging around a major quest NPC who's about to tell you you're the only one that can help.

Certainly hope they take advantage of it with the expansion, or it's gonna be like at 2.0 launch when there were like 50 people all standing around her desk at all times except worse cause there will be even more people around this time.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Never understood why they had that whole area instanced but still required you to manually open Boob's office door when they could have used XI-style floor triggers for cutscenes.

Cutscene doors are the fucking worst.
    Waking Sands wasn't originally instanced idk i might be misremembering and it was just an easily accessed instance, but it really killed the mood post-Titan i remember seeing ppl running aorund doing dumb shit

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Waking Sands let you see other players, Seventh Heaven didn't. Afaik all the NPC/quest-related shit gets determined upon entry into that floating void of space, so I don't see the point in the cutscene door to Boob's office in either.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

No, the Waking Sands was changed at some point and no longer lets you see other players just like the Rising Stones.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Wait what the fuck am I even arguing I don't know

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    boobs = minfilia?
    Your probably figured it out, but yeah, her. I swear she went up ~2 chest sizes from V1 > V2

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Your probably figured it out, but yeah, her. I swear she went up ~2 chest sizes from V1 > V2
    http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/5...3d10a5d871.jpg
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...infilia_01.jpg

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

wow minfilia shrunk in between versions

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    wow minfilia shrunk in between versions
    Went lazy and too the first pictures I foundd on Google

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

story quests are quickly becoming my least favorite part of this game. good lord. the instanced battles are fun though - just did the one with the inquisitor and the wyvern. I kept trying to kill the wyvern... dumbass

question: does anyone here have a socially active linkshell/FC? I am considering a server transfer. I'm usually on weekends and weeknights, 11 CST or so. 47 ACN and climbing. I don't know anyone on my server and my FC is usually dead.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    lift and separate

story quests are quickly becoming my least favorite part of this game. good lord. the instanced battles are fun though - just did the one with the inquisitor and the wyvern. I kept trying to kill the wyvern... dumbass

question: does anyone here have a socially active linkshell/FC? I am considering a server transfer. I'm usually on weekends and weeknights, 11 CST or so. 47 ACN and climbing. I don't know anyone on my server and my FC is usually dead.
    I'm on Excalibur, was in fc called camradery reborn which is huge but just a ton of people playing solo. .however I just switched to a fc called knights of the dawn... endgame fc they got 4 statics and climbing for Alexander if your interested.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You'll run into many that have a boatload of members, but no one ever says anything, or does anything.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonxel View Post
    I'm on Excalibur, was in fc called camradery reborn which is huge but just a ton of people playing solo. .however I just switched to a fc called knights of the dawn... endgame fc they got 4 statics and climbing for Alexander if your interested.
    definitely interested. pretty active? also, the late-night thing is a must because I work 2nd shift. I can't be on earlier than 11 PM CST most nights, although weekends are flexible.

I am in a decent FC right now but it's the same issue - mostly people playing solo. the FFXI nostalgia thread has me craving that interaction which was forced upon us back in the day.

definitely interested. pretty active? also, the late-night thing is a must because I work 2nd shift. I can't be on earlier than 11 PM CST most nights, although weekends are flexible.

I am in a decent FC right now but it's the same issue - mostly people playing solo. the FFXI nostalgia thread has me craving that interaction which was forced upon us back in the day.
    Exactly why I switched fcs I miss that tight knit bond. And yes I am a late night player as well and would love to setup a late night static

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

late night static would be awesome. I miss the days of partying with people and forming a bond. half the time I say something in /p I don't even get a reply. not to mention you get to learn each other's playstyles and flow as a group - I had a tank the other day like that, who kept pulling like mad and never stopped to let us breathe. I could do simple little things like place my fairy before we got to the next set of mobs because I knew he'd pull before she reached them; it was amazing.

if you're serious then we should nail down some details. I have school in the way right now but should be hitting 50 by next weekend, and story quests will be done around the same time.

Definitely, my playtimes are erratic as well. With kids and work making time for everything makes hardcore playing a non possible but I can play nights and days I not working

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast