BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

cool.

btw, GEO TV's work fine for me on dev ver. I hadn't tried live today though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I get the error

"Plugin 'ashitacast' threw exception on HandleOutgoingPacket: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION"

When casting spells now with ashitacast

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Restrat View Post
    I get the error

"Plugin 'ashitacast' threw exception on HandleOutgoingPacket: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION"

When casting spells now with ashitacast
    Should be fixed now, reload Ashita and the launcher should get all the new files.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Run fast things broken it looks like. PM me a link if there's a fixed version, I can't find any.
    Looks like it was pulled? I get the vibe it is a "I'm taking my ball and going home unless you pay kind of thing". I could be wrong but that is the way the closing remarks made it seem.

Quote Originally Posted by zandterman View Post
    Sounds like the same issue I was having. IIRC, sometimes some of the items get an older version when updating for reasons unknown. Try following the above steps and see if it corrects.

Thanks for the help Byrth!
    Did this, now I'm getting "no file" messages for plugins, addons and just stuff like .chatchar.dll

ohgodwhatdidibreak.jpg

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Looks like it was pulled? I get the vibe it is a "I'm taking my ball and going home unless you pay kind of thing". I could be wrong but that is the way the closing remarks made it seem.
    Hopefully someone without the bloated sense of entitlement that a 14yo has will revive one of the other versions. At least for ja0wait/gmflag. The game is unbearable without them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Why not use JAZero on windower?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, you can just use the Konami code on the windower launcher to get JAZero plugin... as far as run fast, I understand atom0s reasons for doing what he did. Someone can fix cup if they'd like.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

-

User was infracted for this post.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Is there a working version of anything similar to apradar? As in a minimap with filterable npc radar.

11. 2015-02-23 00:30

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is all that GM Flag does is let you walk thru characters? it isnt really hard to play with out that. You walk thru afk people that havent moved for a period of time already. JA lock is annoying but still dealable. Even not running at a million miles an hour is survivable. Well maybe if you play a galka its unbearable cause those assholes feel slow as fuck

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Is all that GM Flag does is let you walk thru characters? it isnt really hard to play with out that. You walk thru afk people that havent moved for a period of time already. JA lock is annoying but still dealable. Even not running at a million miles an hour is survivable. Well maybe if you play a galka its unbearable cause those assholes feel slow as fuck
    People got used to it, and now they need their fix. There is another 3rd party tool out there(that imo is better) and plugins for Ashita (until atomos wants to charge $25 for that too).

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Is there a working version of anything similar to apradar? As in a minimap with filterable npc radar.
    Bump on this. I'm still using the apradar atom0s put out a while ago for the minimap, but the radar/filters are broken since the last update. Someone else put another version of it on the windower forums but that hasn't been updated either.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    People got used to it, and now they need their fix. There is another 3rd party tool out there(that imo is better) and plugins for Ashita (until atomos wants to charge $25 for that too).
    Given that Ashita is closed source and has no one stealing it and claiming it as their own, that is not going to happen. If you don't like my choice to defend my work then make your own. I've been doing Clipper for nearly 10 years now for free.
    I have the right to defend my work.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    Hopefully someone without the bloated sense of entitlement that a 14yo has will revive one of the other versions. At least for ja0wait/gmflag. The game is unbearable without them.
    It's rather funny how people like this just assume things like I pulled Clipper because of a 'bloated sense of entitlement'. The entitled one here is you thinking it is my job to hand you shit for free as if you deserve it.

I've spent nearly 10 years making Clipper and other third-party tools for this game for free making little to nothing in return from donations or any other payment. In this recent month I had people stealing my work claiming it as their own.
    I have every right to remove the open source versions and decide to release it for a required donation.

Don't like it? Make your own. I'm not going sit by and watch my shit get stolen though. Also not going to waste my time releasing things for nothing anymore for ungreatful pieces of trash like you that act like you deserve things handed to you.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Lets not get full of ourselves here. Clipper can be made as a 50 line Lua addon and most of that is detection code.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    Given that Ashita is closed source and has no one stealing it and claiming it as their own, that is not going to happen. If you don't like my choice to defend my work then make your own. I've been doing Clipper for nearly 10 years now for free.
    I have the right to defend my work.
    I went to another option. Which if any one doesn't want to spend the $25 to get clipper I can send you a link to a better free option. Plus the aforementioned addons are available.

For me I was bothered that you did it for free and now expect people to pay for it after having it available for so long. Especially after someone decided to make a fix after an update so the public would be able to use it. If you had started out wanted to make money off it I wouldn't have a problem with it, but the manner in which you did it and after having it for so long seemed like a temper tantrum. You may have the right to remove the open source versions, but you still look like a tool for removing them after *gasp* someone used the open source to fix an issue.