Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Holy shit these augments are looking like decently better than options out there... wonder if they are planning higher content level stuff now

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

just slapped a pair of Snowslit +1 on Taeon Gloves. the first was a massively disappointing 3 Accuracy, but the second clocked in at +24 Accuracy. these augments are going to be random as fuck.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah so far the +1 has only sold for 100k and +2 hasn't sold and I don't feel like dropping tons of money just to find out what happens. Behold the pimpest flute ever

that flute lol gogo brd/smn!!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So some interesting ones I found on the ah

Anyways so far what has been reported by stones seems like old stones do the same thing as before but higher values and a couple of new stats

New ones so far is up to not counting the augments on weapons (which sound like they might go higher at least on the base stats):

duskorb- 7 bp dmg

duskdim - 9 m. crit dmg, - 7% song spellcast time, INT+3, MND+3

dusktip- +3 Str, +2 Agi ,+3 DEX, Snapshot +3,

duskslit- 1Str, 1Vit, 2 crit dmg, 2 wsdmg (kind of wonder if this will combine with leaf wsdmg yay atonement pieces lol)

Completely new stats from old stones so far:

Leafdim- +4mcrit, 6% Spell Interrupt, +8 Occult Acumen

Leafslit-+6% Cure potency received, WS Acc 20, Enemy Crit Hit Rate -4%, Spell interrupt -9

From "leaf stones" Triple Attack +2, DW 5, counter 4.

And have seen some drain/aspir pot but no idea from what

I used a Duskslit Stone+2 on my Claidheamh Soluis and got DMG+18. O.O

I have a sword with 160 base damage. Nice.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Completely new stats from old stones so far:

Leafdim- +4mcrit, 6% Spell Interrupt, +8 Occult Acumen

Leafslit-+6% Cure potency received, WS Acc 20, Enemy Crit Hit Rate -4%, Spell interrupt -9

From "leaf stones" Triple Attack +2, DW 5, counter 4.

And have seen some drain/aspir pot but no idea from what
    To expound on that, I think the gear has unique stats for specific stones. Leafdim on Helios is the only way I've seen Occult Ocumen, Duskorb on Helios for BP+ damage, Duskdim on Telchine for +Enhancing Magic duration, Leafdim on Telchine for -Song Cast Time, and Leafslit on Taeon for TA. Time will tell what other unique augs may be available, but try as I might (and searching reports) I've yet to get any of those on other pieces. Snow seems to be the same augs regardless of the piece though in my experience, though it may have higher caps, IE more acc on a DD armor. Still lots of testing to be done.

That Linos is a freak of nature. Though I'm legitimately curious what other stats are available to it.

leafdim i believe gave me drain aspir pot

Sea Torques
    BG Level

edit wrong topic

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    leafdim i believe gave me drain aspir pot
    On Helios or Yorium? I'd think it's a unique. DW prolly unique to Taeon too.

Leafslit: "Special" abilities for melee DDs (DW, TA, DA, counter and the like). I only know DA for Telchine and TA for Taeon, but that seems to be the general theme with them. I also see these doing more melee oriented things for Helios, like enemy crit rate -.
    Leaftip: "Special" abilities for ranged DDs (snapshot, rapid shot, true shot)
    Leafdim: Magic oriented bonuses, such as occult acumen and conserve MP.
    Leaforb: Pet oriented bonuses, such as pet haste or specific bonuses

Snowslit: Stats for melee DDs, acc, atk, or acc/atk
    Snowtip: Stats for ranged DDs, racc, ratk, or racc/ratk
    Snowdim: Magic stats, such as MAB, macc, MAB/macc
    Snoworb: Pet specific stats

Dusk I do not have enough samples to say with any confidence. Please take into account that all of my findings are just my own experience and don't necessarily reflect the absolute truth.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    To expound on that, I think the gear has unique stats for specific stones. Leafdim on Helios is the only way I've seen Occult Ocumen, Duskorb on Helios for BP+ damage, Duskdim on Telchine for +Enhancing Magic duration, Leafdim on Telchine for -Song Cast Time, and Leafslit on Taeon for TA. Time will tell what other unique augs may be available, but try as I might (and searching reports) I've yet to get any of those on other pieces. Snow seems to be the same augs regardless of the piece though in my experience, though it may have higher caps, IE more acc on a DD armor. Still lots of testing to be done.

That Linos is a freak of nature. Though I'm legitimately curious what other stats are available to it.
    Yeah I figured that would be probable (and it sort of makes sense) and in fact started to type it but noticed there really isn't data in these threads to say that for certain since there is so little so didn't want to jump the gun. But looking thru seems that is probably the case and seems only the leafs were doing the new set stats while snow was all old and dusk is all general. And yeah that linos is hilarious but remember that was dusk no leaf so it might not be a set specific... it could also be a one of those rare random ones that don't follow the pattern. wonder if shield will have some weird ones too

Campaign
    BG Level

There's surely some degree of exclusivity relation between stones and different sets, but it's hard to tell what's exclusive to that set and what's not.
    Take BP damage for instance, can get it on Linos (weapon) as well, so that might mean it's not Helios-exclusive?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    There's surely some degree of exclusivity relation between stones and different sets, but it's hard to tell what's exclusive to that set and what's not.
    Take BP damage for instance, can get it on Linos (weapon) as well, so that might mean it's not Helios-exclusive?
    That's why I was thinking maybe the set exclusivity might only exist with leaf stones. Similar to how for weapons only a couple of snow stones had exclusives. Plus if you look thru it so far kind of looks that way. Though hard to tell for certain since not everyone posted what they auged or what with. It's also looking like some stats are on multiple types of stones so some might be set exclusive to a type of stone but not to another.

Campaign
    BG Level

I dunno, it's a bit early to tell.
    Also the "bad rolls" kinda create false-positives (the list on BG, last time I checked, was full of that) and make it more annoying to tell which-is-what.

Another hypothesys would be armour behaving differently from weapons (which might have a larger pool than armour). Maybe armours could be set with clearer boundaries for exclusivity?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh yeah definitely too early. More of a working theory to test out. All I know is I'm going to be the best melee brd/smn ever

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So threw a bunch of duskorb at my gun got a bunch of random +int and/or mnd up to 10 then this... <.<

So add charm to list of duskorb

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Have we seen the 'special' stats on the non ranged weapons? Getting dual wield on Ipetam sounds pretty fucking sick.

Teleport-Mea Extraordinaire
    BG Level

Hi All, Just as a point of clarification: song casting reduction aug does not seem to be linked only to duskdim (as shown above). I used leafdim +2 stones and after 3, got a -6% song spellcasting on telchine pigaches. I first got a fast cast 3 from leafdim and was shooting for 5 to combine with duskdim, but was surprised when I saw this augment. Also, I used duskdim +1/+2 and was only able to get int + mnd (7 and 7).

http://s27.postimg.org/etxf0eio3/Tel...es_augment.png

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    Have we seen the 'special' stats on the non ranged weapons? Getting dual wield on Ipetam sounds pretty fucking sick.

Hmmm I haven't tried but I guess I could throw some stones at a melee weapon though remember I'm doing dusk so for a melee weapon to get say dual wield which so far is only found on leaf they would have had to add augments to old stones for the weapons as well as increase values. Sticking with dusk stuff BP dmg for smn and extra ws dmg might be interesting for some jobs. Someone earlier had +18 base dmg (which if gotten on dagger would make it a 133 D dagger <.<) and we've seen similar +stats