Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    try +1s or +2s.
    These new stones should have no exclusive rolls to +1 or +2 over NQ. Just more potency.

Friend with +10 enhancing magic duration saying it was definetly a DuskDim that got him the roll. Also the RegenPotency on Telchinone from DuskDim works like SCH cape and is streight up HP added.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    These new stones should have no exclusive rolls to +1 or +2 over NQ. Just more potency.
    not exclusive, just more likely to get. i notice i get 3 augments more often with +2 stones.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...ps5otcmsoh.png

Leafslit+2 for the sTp
    Snowslit+1 for att/acc
    Duskalit+2 for the crit+2%

Trying to get 10str and higher att/acc on it so it will be BiS for tp and WS. As i have it right now, it's like a Mesyohi Haubergeon+1, except DRG can use too. It's 27att/27acc total, which is monstrous for DRG.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

not exclusive, just more likely to get. i notice i get 3 augments more often with +2 stones.
    You get a single augment regardless of the stone. There's combos of 2, but there are no combos of 3 for Alluvion. Skirmish v1 119 armor could get 3 augments with one +2 stone, but that's not what this thread is about. Other than the slight chance that Telchine set is a special butterfly with Enhancing duration augments, you're mistaken about getting it with Snow and Leaf stones.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Taeon hat

leaforb+2 - repair pot +4%
    leaforb +1 - pet regen 3, pet da 5
    leaforb - pet crit rate 1, pet breath +4

leafslit - DW 1, counter 1, cure pot received 1-3, ws acc 2-9, TA 1, waltz pot 1-2
    leafslit +1 - dual wield 5, ws acc 4, cure pot receive 5
    leafslit +2 - cure pot receieved 5

duskorb +1 - mnd 2-8, pet haste 3

duskslit - 4 str

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    You get a single augment regardless of the stone. There's combos of 2, but there are no combos of 3 for Alluvion. Skirmish v1 119 armor could get 3 augments with one +2 stone, but that's not what this thread is about. Other than the slight chance that Telchine set is a special butterfly with Enhancing duration augments, you're mistaken about getting it with Snow and Leaf stones.
    there's a pic right above your post with 3 augments (some people call them slots i guess). acc/att +17, stp+6, crit hit damage +2%. I've gotten nothing but a stat (i.e. STR) augment before instead of all 3.

And I just checked again. 6 times out of 6 tries I got enhancing duration +3 on Telchine Chasuble using a Leafdim +1 stone.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Helios hat

leafdim - conserve mp 3
    leafdim +1 - magic crit rate 1-9, cure spellcasting time -1-2

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

i think i know what the issue is. one stone type doesn't overwrite the other stone types. i've been just carrying over the same augment from the one duskdim stone i used. is that how it works?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i think i know what the issue is. one stone type doesn't overwrite the other stone types. i've been just carrying over the same augment from the one duskdim stone i used. is that how it works?
    Yes. You can have dusk, snow and leaf augments on all at the same time... but only 1 of each of those (though some can be dual augs like acc/att or 2 base stats from dusk)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

ah, that makes so much more sense now. my apologies for giving bad info before.

Working as intended.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yes. You can have dusk, snow and leaf augments on all at the same time... but only 1 of each of those (though some can be dual augs like acc/att or 2 base stats from dusk)
    Does this imply that subsequent augments to the same piece overwrite their respective stone slots? This will actually be my first time manipulating Alluvion Skirmish augments as Alluvion Skirmish I was of no interest to me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yes, you can do it one stone at a time

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Restrat View Post
    Yes, you can do it one stone at a time
    How does this work? I must be completely off base on how these stones work.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    How does this work? I must be completely off base on how these stones work.
    It's like pretty much any trade in for rng augment system in the last idk since those types of augment systems existed. You trade you get you check your previous augs and the new ones and chose between them.

Also for weapons at least it seems there is a bit of overlap between dusk and leaf. Like I've seen ws dmg from dusk which is on leaf stuff. And I've seen pet haste/dt from both leaf and dusk.

Also should note that with leaforb+1 I've gotten 4 pet pdt previous recorded cap was 1 heck even leaforb +2 was only 2. And pet dt wasn't even on leaforb before. All of this was on the axe

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    It's like pretty much any trade in for rng augment system in the last idk since those types of augment systems existed. You trade you get you check your previous augs and the new ones and chose between them.

Also for weapons at least it seems there is a bit of overlap between dusk and leaf. Like I've seen ws dmg from dusk which is on leaf stuff. And I've seen pet haste/dt from both leaf and dusk.

Also should note that with leaforb+1 I've gotten 4 pet pdt previous recorded cap was 1 heck even leaforb +2 was only 2. And pet dt wasn't even on leaforb before. All of this was on the axe
    Yeah but you guys are saying you can have 3 different types of augs or something? Do you get a Leaf+Snow+Dusk augment?

So we reference the sheet, and go "I want that leaf augment, that snow augment, and that dusk augment" and trade items of the right type until we get the one we want?

And for example, leaf augs wont overwrite dusk augs?

Working as intended.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wailing stone augments better get buffed then for higher values if this is the extent to which we have control over what we get with Alluvion augments...not to mention the magnitude of the augments as well.

And yes, it would totally be fair because both events are 119. What sense does it make to have the same content level if one reward is better than the other? And from the sounds of it, this event is easier and less subject to groping around in the dark than Outer Ra'Kaznaar was when it first came out. Until Malithar pointed out those maps for Outer Ra'Kaznaar [U], I think I spent more time running in circles looking for NM's than I did fighting or even wiping. If an event is hard, I want to wipe to it, not time out running in circles.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    Yeah but you guys are saying you can have 3 different types of augs or something? Do you get a Leaf+Snow+Dusk augment?

So we reference the sheet, and go "I want that leaf augment, that snow augment, and that dusk augment" and trade items of the right type until we get the one we want?

And for example, leaf augs wont overwrite dusk augs?
    Yes you can have 1 each of dusk snow and leaf. You trade the armor/weapon and the stone and it will pop up with old and new to look at. Each type has it's own slot so only leaf will overwrite leaf etc. Though some seem to share similar augments it's still a different slot....

If it makes it easier think of it like kind of like the evolith system... you have up 3 slots to put augments. Each one are augmented separately with different items with different potential augments. It's just it doesn't present it like that to make it obvious. In case you are unfamiliar with how that looked here's a picture

http://cdn.ffxipro.com/images/ss/ful...45G03J4apz.jpg

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Can't wait for Alluvion Ra'kaznar to introduce a new Trans KI to +1 our gear(wiping all previous augs) then drop Dawnslit stones for a 4th augment.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Helios Gloves
    snowdim nq MAB +3-18, mag acc +1-19, ratt +5-7,
    leafdim +1 Magic Crit hit rate +5, occult acumen 7-9, conserve mp +3, spell interrupt 7-9
    duskdim +1 Mag Crit hit dmg. +8%

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Can't wait for Alluvion Ra'kaznar to introduce a new Trans KI to +1 our gear(wiping all previous augs) then drop Dawnslit stones for a 4th augment.
    dont forget it will only drop new stones and snow, making us do old zones for leaf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast