Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

LF old Friend Dimas from phoenix lv75 SAM/BRD

hello,
    dear viewers of this post , i have lost connection with an'old Friend of mine called
    "Dimas" LV75 SAM/BRD , last time i seen him while we were on weapon LS from phoenix , the LS got disbanded due to leader stealing kirin armors from LS members accounts , sense then iv been looking for my bro Dimas , please if anyone or can help to spread this post , i hope someone might lead me to dimas , all i found was this link when he tried to enter with app in blue darter http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/473...Dimas-%28bc%29
    , and thats all i found , but i believe in the people of friendly and helpful community that they might find me anything about my bro to reunite us once again , appreciate your time reading this post .

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Those darters are purple, not blue

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So people in that LS gave the leader access to their accounts? I am trying to figure out how he stole kirin armors from their accounts. Sounds like a dim thing to do (the giving access, not the stealing)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Wasn't there some huge drama with that on the forum a few years back? I vaguely recall something along the lines of the members having their account info on their LS site for 'emergency' reasons or 2-boxing or some shit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Man, that is a ton more trust than I ever would want to give. I wouldnt even give my account info to a family member if they liked to play lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I gave mine to a real life friend. He got me a full set of usukane armor and farmed the money to craft it.
    Back at 75 cap