BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Nah

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Dude only if I can video tape. I'll need it for um ... research. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    Only if the production values are up to par, my body engages in no half assed recordings of sensuality.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Only if the production values are up to par, my body engages in no half assed recordings of sensuality.
    Does an iPhone camera count?

On topic, I remember the time my ex-husband blacklisted me. (Side note: we weren't living together at the time because of some job snafu after he left the military, but we were still together, long story, trust me).

Story time, because the fucking images have been lost to the abyss.

So basically, we were in a group for a coffer key for my AF, down in the Eldieme Necropolis. He was a DRK main (yeah total noob, I know, and he never leveled another job), I was on my first job, RDM. This was back in 2006, btw. I'm like level 56 or some shit, I honestly don't know. We had a few other people with us, random pick up party, and we're fighting this Haunt and they're a pain in the fucking ass basically, so the two DDs in the group had set up a skillchain so I could MB and kill the fuckers quicker, well my ex apparently was not able to figure this shit out for some reason, so he fucking WSes right in the middle of the skillchain and of course fucks it up, and everyone gets cursed, of course none of us have Cursna so the people in the party fucking start to bitch him out. And he fucking totally loses his fucking shit. Like looking back now, I really don't know why I didn't see this as a huge red flag. He starts cursing in /p, then he starts cussing me out in /t. I told him to just chill out, it wasn't that big a deal, maybe pay attention next time, but he fucking acts like a pissbaby and warps out. So after he had warped, I told him he was being a dick and then he told me to fuck off and then said, "You know what? I'm fucking blisting you" loooool then he fucking did. I don't know why I didn't divorce his dumb ass right then.

He eventually removed me from /blist but to this day that is still one of the funniest things I remember from my early days of playing the game.

God, he thought he was so great, but he only had like one sub for his DRK - in like 2009, mind you, when he should have had several - and that was his only job that he was terrible at. Like, non gear swapping, etc. I could have easily posted him in the wtf thread a few times.

Breaking the derpDPS stigma that came with being a DRK was one of the reasons that made want to be a Taru DRK. Although it was my second main, so I knew some shit already, I had to grind for everything to get 75, and actually be useful against HNMs and Dienamis. Little things like using wbash and stun to help the BLM out while resting, tossing an enfeeble or MB (dat taru INT), and bringing your own refresh meds/items go a long way for making a PT run smoother. Also, not being an asshole and stacking souleater/LR every chance you get + guillotine automatically puts you above 90% of the DRK population lol

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    being an asshole and stacking souleater/LR every chance you get + guillotine
    This was totally my ex-husband, but like ... in STR gear all the time so it wasn't like he was WSing that often. I think the only piece of Haste gear he had was a Walmart Turban.

I had access to his account for a while when he was deployed, I very easily could have gotten him much better gear but I think it'd have been a complete waste.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by kareface View Post
    What are you up to now Melena? Have you kept in contact with any from the old crew? I always wonder where Tredvolt, Winraf and those guys ended up. I remember Win was trying to start a shell in the new FF but I'm not sure if that lasted long.
    Haven't spoken to Tred in years. I keep up with Mareko, Aribeth, Katu, Exo, Aidama and Highrez though. Win may be going back to 14 again, supposedly him and Exo are going to redo the guild again, but I've had zero interest in going back. Last batch of people they had made me want to kick puppies. Idiots fighting over who would sit out cause they would all want loot so I'd sit and they would cry and call me a loot whore.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I hated exping with drks early in the game because it seemed like every damn one of them had a last resort /party macro that quoted that papa roach song.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Or /ems eyes fill with blood

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Or the boost macros, and kamehameha macros for chi blast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Nothing beats "Your Name kills X Monster" and it's all because of YOUR Treasure hunter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...gus-walker.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ta-2-small.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../signature.gif

So many SS's my Leathercraft muled named Coach blowing up Cerb Hides, Behemoth Hides and such. And yes, that is my mnk in a SH harness and cross counters.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I miss Scorpion Harness. one of the sexiest pieces of gear ever created.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Loved my RDM in SH. The sideboob man. THE SIDEBOOB.

Just logged in for the first time in like 5 years. <__< god the game is old.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

the best was farming for my valks mask, then farming for hauby later. god damn mining for platinum ores

when i was close to getting hauby i sold my valks mask to make up the difference, had to exp in a god damned santa hat until i dinged into drk af helm. those exp pts i joined from 59-60 were not amused

but i was easily the best drk in a santa hat ever.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

also fuck all yall, souleater every 5 minutes in an exp pt until the day i die

edit: i probably mean 6 minutes

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Haven't spoken to Tred in years. I keep up with Mareko, Aribeth, Katu, Exo, Aidama and Highrez though. Win may be going back to 14 again, supposedly him and Exo are going to redo the guild again, but I've had zero interest in going back. Last batch of people they had made me want to kick puppies. Idiots fighting over who would sit out cause they would all want loot so I'd sit and they would cry and call me a loot whore.
    We should get a group chat going sometime. :D

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Man why did you guys have to add the music to this thread? ; ; I don't think I've even posted anything yet.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Haub being near 1mil and I was terrible at farming at the time was a bitch.

But it's still one of the best looking armors I've seen in this game. Wish haubergeons variants in 14 looked as great as that did.

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Moldy Buckler still haunts my dreams

I honestly farmed easily over 100 pairs of alky bracelets over the period of 2 years. There was just something about that place.

NO FUCK YOU PALLAS I WANT ALKY