BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: March 26, 2015 Update     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Did you try triggering vagary cs first?
    I unfortunately did not, I tried talking to her with it in inventory, with it equiped and tried trading them to her. I also zoned and repeated the above steps. I won't be able to try the vagary cs thing till morning since I had to log for bed, but I'm sure by then someone will have it figured out.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Did you try triggering vagary cs first?
    I hope thats not the case, since you can actually do Vagary without getting the CS in Leafalia. If the CS is the only trigger, then its will cock-block those who don't do the missions.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Windower keeps crashing as soon as I try to enter the server. I select my character and hit login, and immediately crash. I'm assuming it's a plugin, anyone know which one, though?

Campaign
    BG Level

So don't wanna be the emo kid, but any talk about the Rudra nerf?
    I'm not a math guy, but it seems to me they nerfed it a bit too much?
    1000 anchor possibly needed a small nerf (that, they did deliver)
    2000 anchor definitely needed a nerf (again, they delivered)
    But didn't they go a bit too overboard on the 3000 anchor?

Still, I guess from a non-mythic DNC point of view Rudra it's still going to be a nice WS for SC purposes and for when you're using Climactic Flourish.
    For everything else you'll probably be back to Evisceration/PyrrhicKleos?
    And for Mythic BRD it's back to Mordant Rime spam with occasional Rudra for SC purposes? Or for when you're above 1000 TP (amnesia etc)

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

stacked rudra (+SC and potentially MB now) will still do enormous damage. just not so enormous that it's ridiculous

Old Merits
    BG Level

Unless the delay makes a 4-hit setup possible without sacrificing an extreme amount of other stats, Gae Derg seems a little underwhelming, to be honest; though that's mainly because Olyndicus is just so obscenely strong.

Gae Derg +1
    D 299 Delay 540
    HP+110 MP+110 Accuracy+19
    Polearm Skill+242 Parrying Skill+242
    Magic Accuracy+188 Absorb Ice Damage+3%
    Unity Ranking: Critical Hit + 1~5%

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

GEO AF3 body is meh.... Looks like an idle piece if anything. Refresh +2 on it. The set bonus though is interesting. "MP Occasionally not depleted when using Geomancy spells"

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Can't even flag geo quest. Wonder if its because I haven't done the relic version yet. Only other thing I can think of is either fame requirement, or somehow having the AF weapon quest currently active for RUN is messing it up. I know AF stuff has been weird in the past like that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    Can't even flag geo quest. Wonder if its because I haven't done the relic version yet. Only other thing I can think of is either fame requirement, or somehow having the AF weapon quest currently active for RUN is messing it up. I know AF stuff has been weird in the past like that.
    You need to have done the Relic quests for GEO in order to do the Empyrean quest.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

SCH Empy 109 hat seems % based Regen? Works out to be +5 HP on Regen V with Light Arts up, too. Less without light arts.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So the same as AF3+2 still, i don't think any of the bonuses have changed yet.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    SCH Empy 109 hat seems % based Regen? Works out to be +5 HP on Regen V with Light Arts up, too. Less without light arts.
    Wasn't the original Empy hat already +1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 HP for Regen 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 respectively?

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    So don't wanna be the emo kid, but any talk about the Rudra nerf?
    I'm not a math guy, but it seems to me they nerfed it a bit too much?
    1000 anchor possibly needed a small nerf (that, they did deliver)
    2000 anchor definitely needed a nerf (again, they delivered)
    But didn't they go a bit too overboard on the 3000 anchor?

Still, I guess from a non-mythic DNC point of view Rudra it's still going to be a nice WS for SC purposes and for when you're using Climactic Flourish.
    For everything else you'll probably be back to Evisceration/PyrrhicKleos?
    And for Mythic BRD it's back to Mordant Rime spam with occasional Rudra for SC purposes? Or for when you're above 1000 TP (amnesia etc)
    Mercy Stroke is equivalent to to 7.0 now when you figure in the 40% boost from Mandau so it's probably overall better than Evisceration for spamming if you have Mandau.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Wasn't the original Empy hat already +1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 HP for Regen 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 respectively?
    I'm pretty sure it was always a % but bgwiki was just never updated, i'll look for the test confirmation.

Campaign
    BG Level

I remember seeing those, appearently, static values when Regen 4 was the best and there was no Light Arts buff yet.
    It might have been a % and nobody ever noticed before the light arts patch.
    I think other Regen potency % bonuses are applied to the base value of Regen btw, not to the additional one granted by Light Arts (see Bolelabunga, maybe Cape too and haven't tested Telchine stuff)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fival View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was always a % but bgwiki was just never updated, i'll look for the test confirmation.
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/109...=1#post6065358

Anyone entered their mog gardens with windower since the update?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So, I decided to try the CL135 battle for the GEO AF3 quest. You fight a ghost as usual that hits really hard. I subbed nin and manged to get off Five V and IV to kill it. Before popping, it tells you to make room for 11 drops:

The dialogue follows which I assume is the usual:

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Tried Vagary Brush Gate with 8 people. Content level 126. It is Einherjar style with mobs coming in waves in one room. Leeches and Obdella mobs that were sleepable. After 3 waves of leeches of about 8 mobs each 3-4 trigger icons would appear. I think it goes from #1 to #6. We just chose random ones and kept getting leeches until time out. We never got a chance to try all triggers though. So, basically a CP party. Codex (4~6 etchings) and etchings dropped.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    So, I decided to try the CL135 battle for the GEO AF3 quest. You fight a ghost as usual that hits really hard. I subbed nin and manged to get off Five V and IV to kill it. Before popping, it tells you to make room for 11 drops:

The dialogue follows which I assume is the usual:
    That's basically all of the materials you need to complete the other GEO AF3 pieces, sans Dragua Scales. Not sure what the Codex of Etchings is though. Guessing it's a Vagary item.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast