+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Recipes March Update     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Speaking in terms of GEO since that's my main nuking job, the Wretched Coat would be best-in-slot for both Mag. Accuracy as well as MAB unless you're extremely lucky with a superior MAB augment on Hagondes +1 body. Then again, there's no Mag. Accuracy natively on the Hagondes Body.
    Ah but compare it to helios. If you go the int macc/mab route helios will have 6 more int and 1 more macc but 6 less mab. If you go int and and mab helios would be like 19 less macc and 1 less mab but 6 more int so better for dmg when you don't need that extr 13-16 macc. Plus for the leaf you can throw fast cast on it for invent +1 assuming you have a fast cast set. Alternatively if you really want macc you can use reforged empyrean. Don't get me wrong it's a good peice but not so clear cut BiS that I'd think people would go after the t0 hq with the same fanaticism as some of old. Especially with the very real possibility of alluvion ra'ka

Alternatively if macc isn't a concern counts robe just trumps them all for dmg

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

In regards to that, the dialogue from the Yorcia alluvion minigame was also added to RaKa (U) last update. Skirmish there is all but confirmed.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Ah but compare it to helios. If you go the int macc/mab route helios will have 6 more int and 1 more macc but 6 less mab. If you go int and and mab helios would be like 19 less macc and 1 less mab but 6 more int so better for dmg when you don't need that extr 13-16 macc. Plus for the leaf you can throw fast cast on it for invent +1 assuming you have a fast cast set. Alternatively if you really want macc you can use reforged empyrean. Don't get me wrong it's a good peice but not so clear cut BiS that I'd think people would go after the t0 hq with the same fanaticism as some of old. Especially with the very real possibility of alluvion ra'ka

Alternatively if macc isn't a concern counts robe just trumps them all for dmg
    I happen to have a Helios Coat. It has Mag. Acc +10 natively, and I have Fast Cast +3 and MAB +23 on it. Wretched Coat beats the Mag. Acc. by 15 and has 2 more MAB than what I currently have. I haven't really compared the stat vomit between the two pieces, though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I happen to have a Helios Coat. It has Mag. Acc +10 natively, and I have Fast Cast +3 and MAB +23 on it. Wretched Coat beats the Mag. Acc. by 15 and has 2 more MAB than what I currently have. I haven't really compared the stat vomit between the two pieces, though.
    Well I was talking max augments of course. There might be a market for the nqs for people who don't want to deal with rng depending on how much it ends up costing once supplies being more plentiful. But nq not so sure

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

A couple of NQ have sold so far on Shiva. Both went for 8M each. I'm going to guess the T0 will be 50M b/c rare synth mats & T0 HQ = ultra rare.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Traditionally t0/1 hqs are based somewhat on loss per nq divided by chance to hq. Or when nqs weren't a loss some relatively small amount more to make up for breaks and create a profit. But that was usually when that peice was BiS for something while this is merely amonst the best in macc and dmg but more of probably best mix of the 2. Plus it's way to early to determine how well the nqs will do or what ra'ka will bring or how easy counts garb will be to get

Magitek

I don't think the garb will be a hard drop, especially since we know how to pop Perfidien now, thanks to Ejiin's crew (he also confirmed 2 can drop at a time). We got one on our first kill. Ejiin also mentioned getting enervating and etiolation earring, but not count's cuffs yet. Maybe the junk cuffs are the rare drop lol

*nvm, he's reported getting them too

and the traveler
    BG Level

can confirm count's cuffs drop from perfidien

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So some info on broths tiers

electrified broth nq- 6 electrified broth
    hq 1 - 4 bug-ridden broth
    hq 2 - 8 bug-ridden broths

sugary nq - 6 sugary broth
    hq 1 - 4 glazed broth
    hq 2 - 8 glazed broth

Sticky nq - 6 Sticky webbing
    hq 1 - 4 slimy webbings

Poisonous nq - 6 Poisonous broth
    hq 1 - 4 Venomous broth

I suspect they are all 6, 4, 8, 12 but obviously a few holes in there since I only did about 12 synths each because that much synergy on something above your level is absolutely mindnumbing