+ Reply to Thread
    Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Great Strides Cystic Fibrosis Walk for a cure

Hey guys. As some know. I have C.F. I've been apart of this charity for a long time but now I'm taking charge myself, started my own team and am going to try my hardest to get some good donations in.

This is a one of those Walk for a cure. Its held and done every year. This year the walk(If interested for those who are interesting in the Winnipeg location will be St. Vital park). If you're interested in other walks, there is a section on the site I will be posting.

Nothing shady or crap like that. It's a thing. Lately I've been pretty dumb and selfish. Took a rather large life chance for me to figure that out and now I want to help as many kids growing up with this horrible disease as I can.

So, I'm asking you, awesome members of the luxurious BG website for donations towards my team for this walk.

The link is...

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/F...irect%252fnone

Was trying to figure out how to put it into fancy text but I'm retarded. Its all there. My goal is low right now, I just started a few days ago. But if the numbers are good going up I'll gladly raise that goal.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

luxurious? i dont see no hot tub

will see what i can work out in my budget.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I'm happy if people(when they can) just donate 5 bucks. That's all I'm asking. I mean, I won't say no, to more money but this means a lot to me and I want to make a huge dent this year.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

best of luck, I should be doing the one in Atlanta next month!

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

I can vouch for this run. I support this one and both the Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer charity runs here in Winnipeg myself. Next to the slurpee capital title, we're also the most charitable IIRC.

$50 in!

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

You going to the walk, Blue?

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    You going to the walk, Blue?
    I hope so. House shopping like crazy before the new CMHC interest rate kicks in June 1st. Must've looked at 50 houses this past month with my buddy lol.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

You guys know that if you all donate to this, you help prevent kids from turning out like me. So, really, if you don't donate, you support who I am.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

not to steal a thread, but really guys any donation helps a bunch for these things. my daughter is 6 and has CF as well, I'm doing a walk tomorrow. My link is: http://fightcf.cff.org/site/TR/Great...fb_ref=Default If Myrrh or a mod wants me to remove the link then that's fine I'll do it, but really any help from anyone is always helpful.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Soon as payday comes, I'll donate. I'm an avid supporter of relay for life, and this is a cause i can support beccause fuck debilitating sicknesses.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by izembo View Post
    not to steal a thread, but really guys any donation helps a bunch for these things. my daughter is 6 and has CF as well, I'm doing a walk tomorrow. My link is: http://fightcf.cff.org/site/TR/Great...fb_ref=Default If Myrrh or a mod wants me to remove the link then that's fine I'll do it, but really any help from anyone is always helpful.
    I wouldn't shit on more C.F support. Sucks to hear about your daughter but thankfully meds and treatments these days are lightyears beyond what was available when I was little. Should have responded earlier. Just been busy myself. If you ever need any help or advice, feel free to message me.