I will keep this short and sweet..
We are currently recruiting 1 PLD, 1 WAR and 1 DRG or NIN to join our exceptional raid group on the server Excalibur. And correction: NA world first attempt.
We are looking for the best and nothing but the best.
The times our team are looking to start would be around 7:30pm EST and 8:00pm EST and would go for at least 5 to 6 hours maybe more per day and lots of time on the weekend.
The more information you can provide to me regarding your playing skill, the better. This can be a parser or video to show for your skill level.
Our team looks for consistency in both mechanics and maximizing your job's capabilities.
Our voice-over that we use is Teamspeak 3, but we have all voice-overs so it really does not matter which one we use as long as the job gets done at the end of the day.
Questions regarding if you need to join a certain free company:
The answer is no. We do not care which free company you are currently in or decide you want to join in the future. We feel as if the player should have the right to choose what he or she decides they want to do in game regarding their own FC for housing purposes or whatever it may be. We do have one you can join tho.
We only ask you pledge loyalty to the group.
And, Yes we sell content. Our members have endless gil.
I can ONLY be reached by email due to my schedule.
[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

And Thank you BG