+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Shit son. Post a few pictures CS and let BG decide. Full body shots.

These bitches must be Giants if they're denying you due to your height.

Al though I'm Asian and being short is expected. Lol.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Geek culture is through the roof. And there is a large group that love Asians. Use that to your advantage. Just like being 'black.'

In the end skin color don't matter. Being an alpha instead of a beta is what stands out.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Geek culture is through the roof. And there is a large group that love Asians. Use that to your advantage. Just like being 'black.'

In the end skin color don't matter. Being an alpha instead of a beta is what stands out.
    Haha, I do all right. Height hasn't been an issue really, it's just that Winnipeg doesn't have as large a selection pool like other cities

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Josiahkf View Post
    Those sites don't list people's heights to prevent that stuff? eeeep -_-
    I can picture doing the same and getting "sorry, you're too tall" bullshit lol
    a lot of people list height in their bio. if you're tall it helps you, if you're short it prevents what happened to CS

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Shit son. Post a few pictures CS and let BG decide. Full body shots.
    He's pretty famously posted a picture that had everything but his dick.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

These?
    Spoiler: show

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    These?
    I feel like ive seen one of you naked lying down. Or maybe a pokemon rhino thingy was shopped over dick.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

lol the Elephander! (named after Zoids). Took that pic to troll 4chan and yes the pokemon was Donphan

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Soda, didn't a random dude pay you like 20 bucks to devour a footlong, nude or seminude, and film yourself? I think you posted it on your youtube channel? LMAO!!

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

and just shirtless

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

For 50 bucks I'm surprised eating food was all they requested

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I told him I could only upload to youtube so I had to follow their guidelines. He wanted me to be naked but I was like nope I'll get my account banned

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

got dumped. gonna take a minute to get over it, then move on and try again. I feel like he was my last chance at meeting a really great guy, but I always feel that way, so I just shrug it off (that feeling will pass). it pays to learn the ins and outs of how your own mind operates... seriously. I feel pretty low today but I guarantee with some good sleep and a few days to put myself back together I'll be right back in the game. and most importantly, I learned a fuckton from this experience. I know what I did wrong, what I did right, how I'm going to handle myself differently next time, and in the moments where the depression fades for a minute I realize... shit, I've fucking got this.

a few things I learned. some may apply to others (mostly women and emotional types!) while some might be just about me:

- you don't owe anyone shit until you're in an actual relationship. if you have skeletons in your closet or some sort of history (and we all do), you get to put that information out there at your own pace. and if you're like me and you don't feel comfortable being intimate (physically or emotionally) until some of those skeletons have been aired out, you have the right not to. it's perfectly fine to date for a while on a mostly friendship level. if you guys are a good match either your pace will line up well, or you'll negotiate when it doesn't.
    - flipside of the above: don't underestimate the power of oxytocin. too much too soon will push you into a place you're not prepared to handle.
    - silence is golden, not everyone texts or says what they feel. if you have another date set then trust in that and let things rest. only reach out to him if you feel comfortable doing so; don't do it because you want to make sure he knows you're thinking of him. trust me, he knows - and if he's wondering a little, all the better.
    - related to the above: don't give more of yourself than you're ready to give in an attempt to keep him interested. if he wants more, let him ask for it.
    - be aware of the distance between what a man says and what he feels.
    - he's not the last man you'll date unless he is; either way you've got no reason to worry.
    - respect and trust yourself above all else. you are more important than he is (because he's more important to himself than you are to him!) that's not bitchy or selfish; it's how dating works, and it's ok. if things get serious there will be plenty of opportunities down the line to be selfless and giving.
    - perhaps one single sentence to sum up all of the above: don't treat him like your boyfriend until he's your fucking boyfriend.

for what it's worth, he wants to be friends and continue to get to know me with the possibility that down the line we might be ready for each other... or so he says. I'm gonna play my own game for a minute here, whether or not he asks to be dealt in later is not my concern.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

BG crew and fuck this guy up upon request as well.

Just throwin that out there

Heard you like chubby nerds who fuck like tigers, just throwing that out there.

Not serious
    Call me

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

You're reading way too much into it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    for what it's worth, he wants to be friends and continue to get to know me with the possibility that down the line we might be ready for each other... or so he says. I'm gonna play my own game for a minute here, whether or not he asks to be dealt in later is not my concern.
    Fuck that. It sounds like he wants to try someone else and keep you as backup. NEXT SONG!

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Counterpoint: Don't say Sup.

This shit was actually kind of a game to my brothers and I though. Me going hard and them living vicariously through me as theyre both whipped. Always shared victories (and funny failures) so I got a bunch of screenshots. Maybe I'll share some tonight when I get home. It won't be anything you can copypasta (and that's exactly the point), but at minimum should be pretty lulzy and give you an angle if you're srs about advice seeking. Home in a bit if I remember.
    As a counterargument here, I actually picked up a a pretty good looking chick off of a dating website, all from a corny message i sent her that contained one word "Sup" lol

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Fuck that. It sounds like he wants to try someone else and keep you as backup. NEXT SONG!
    damn straight.

BG, you are surprisingly supportive and awesome and I thank you.

now it's time to hookup with some hot young men before I jump back into serious dating, to see if that helps my game. you know... for science.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast