Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: May 13th, 2015 Update     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Maurauc View Post
    Something interesting that may not have been mentioned.

If you turn on the area display, you get the cool blue outline, which is great.
    Any enemies that will be affected by your spells will also have the size of their names increased, so you can more easily tell what's going on.
    Pretty neat!

It also signifies whether you're in range to cast a spell, as the name size decreases when you're out of range.
    Ah! So that's what happened!!
    I had used assault on something, and the name got huge for a second...
    That's probably a bug with the cursor distance display being on, because I didn't have AoE on at that time.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Anyone able to provide JP/gifts yet?

I finally got lucky updating around 9AM this morning- a few attempts between then and 2AM EST didn't get through, so the congestion slowly seems to have lifted.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I haven't played in over a year and I never farmed for CP before. Is the amount of CP you receive at all related to the amount of exp the mob gives, or is it calculated completely separately? I ask because if they are related, then the rhapsody white KI bonus to exp will slightly effect base CP gain?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    I haven't played in over a year and I never farmed for CP before. Is the amount of CP you receive at all related to the amount of exp the mob gives, or is it calculated completely separately? I ask because if they are related, then the rhapsody white KI bonus to exp will slightly effect base CP gain?
    Separate though somewhat similar calculations. Most the things that effect xp will effect cp gain aside from xp bonus stuff except cor roll

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Creepstix in Lower Jeuno sells Inundation for ~70k.

Campaign
    BG Level

OT: but since someone mentioning Scrolls sellers. Anybody knows if Holy II gets sold somewhere? Wikis aren't particularly updated =/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Old Wiki for Holy 2

How to Obtain
    Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (

FFXIAH-icon
    )
    Walk of Echoes

■Veridical Conflux 9
    Think i saw on ffxiah someone mention flux 6 maybe.

Campaign
    BG Level

Yeah yeah, was just hoping it got ninja added to some npc shop :'(

I've also seen it apparently shows up on (amusingly enough) Holy Moly's drop table. And that's like a T1 VNM.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Did all 4 'adjusted' assaults solo, my observations:

Evade and Escape: 5 minutes to hit the switches makes it easy to clear with just Flee/Sprinter's Shoes (and only for the longest runs.)

Imperial Agent Rescue: Mobs seem to TP at 1000 regardless of HP and they may have made their weapons a bit sturdier and it seemed easier to dodge Firespit.

Azure Ailments: Only needing 3 makes it cake on any mage job that can keep HP up while in non-ilvl gear.

Lebros Supplies: The Seafood Stewpot can AoE feed 2-3 soldiers the full 7 points, but getting them is random. Solo with movespeed + jig/mazurka + flee you want to hope for 3+ stewpots. 2 is possible (enough to feed both groups of 3, the soldiers in the SW corner are considered 2 groups of 2 so a Stewpot won't get all 4) but you need to get very lucky with aggro and high value single target foods. A duo where both are independently controlled should be trivial.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Not sure where to post this but it's re: the last bonanza event that ended on the 16th. I have checked every day to try and redeem my coupons but the bonanza moogle is missing in all the areas I purchased them. The dealer moogle is there but he is all by himself. Did they move him somewhere?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by SHroud View Post
    Not sure where to post this but it's re: the last bonanza event that ended on the 16th. I have checked every day to try and redeem my coupons but the bonanza moogle is missing in all the areas I purchased them. The dealer moogle is there but he is all by himself. Did they move him somewhere?
    The prizing goes up on the july 16th.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thanks. Curse my impatient reading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4