Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Are people on other servers doing the stupid fights one at a time, too? It seems no one on mine is bothering teaming up, and there are huge queues.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    Are people on other servers doing the stupid fights one at a time, too? It seems no one on mine is bothering teaming up, and there are huge queues.
    Solo fantasy XI where anyone who isn't you or your mule may as well not exist

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

did the fights yesterday, dont know i did team up alot on fights (however there werent big queues here yet on asura). Why not team up? there is no harm for that in those fights.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

hardly anyone on shiva teamed up at all.

Yes but beating shadow lord as a requirement would mean you dont have to be rank 6 with current nation. you just have to have beaten him at some point. In reference to the above poster who seemed to think people said rank 6 was a requirement.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I teamed up with like 1 guy. I'm just commenting on it, there was like 5 people with trusts out waiting to fight the first NM.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I teamed up with like 1 guy. I'm just commenting on it, there was like 5 people with trusts out waiting to fight the first NM.
    I offered to team up on Siren, no one said anything, so I just spam popped it and left.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah people fighting over the pops was pretty dumb. Thankfully I convinced a group of jp there to team up for the yeti or we would have been there all day like dumbasses.

For Siren I was lucky cause no one was there when I arrived.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I asked to team up in hopes to get the NM fights done quicker... no replies... when I saw all the people at the fights and thought it was rude I didnt get a reply... I popped with ease then figured out they were probably in the after fight CS. Did both fights fairly quick.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    Finish the Rhapsody missions up to the current end, then go talk to Kupipi in Heaven's Tower to get Semih, Halver in the Chateau in Sandy for Havler's Cipher. You get Lion II and Zeid II normally as part of the story.
    i'm doing these missions on mules atm. some are rank 2, so i got the rhapsody in white KI, then started mission 2-3.

got some additional dialogue with Lion about RoV during the mission, and received the Semih and Halver trusts.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

becareful when teaming up for Siren. if she charms you, you can kill your party members.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Great information guys, thanks for the help.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Not sure if anyone has encountered this yet, but apparently there is/was 2 different cutscenes for the first zone into Escha - Zi'tah

The cutscene / story was a little confusing as to why Escha actually existed so I decided to watch it again at the Gobbie Footprint. There was a part 1 and a part 2 listed, which is strange because there was only one scene.

Anyway, so part 2 was the actual cutscene I got upon zone. But here's where it gets weird. Part 1 was the exact same series of events, only with Lion there with us. She was trapped in this dimension and gives a little bit more info regarding the mothercrystal. She also gets immobilized by the "bell" that Zeid heard.

Makes me wonder if this was the original story? Maybe they tweaked it last minute or maybe they completely forgot to remove it?

You guys should check it out.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's likely a variant cutscene for if you haven't progressed far enough in missions to see her come back after she sacrificed herself (was that Apoc Nigh that she comes back? I can't remember).

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    What more details? You finish the missions talk to Kupipi and halver to get....
    Just to clarify, Semih and Halver are available immediately after getting Rhapsodies in White KI.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    It's likely a variant cutscene for if you haven't progressed far enough in missions to see her come back after she sacrificed herself (was that Apoc Nigh that she comes back? I can't remember).
    My main has done Apoc Nigh, but mule hasn't and I'm seeing different versions of almost all the CS. Lion isn't glowy, she shows up in Qufim(I didn't think she did on my main) and gets sucked into the vortex after asking about it taking you to the future, and gets weak when the bell chimes like the above post states.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I offered in say to let people join me and my mule getting access, and people just stood there like idiots. the moment the last person killed the NM though, all their heads were bobbing trying to pop. I just mashed my enter button, outpopped them all, and left. the idiocy of doing these fights one person at a time never ceases to amaze me, but then I watched a WHM solo it with trusts, in their cure potency gear, and half the damage they dealt was promptly healed by their trusts doing Light SC all the damn time. we are not dealing with the brightest bulbs any longer, and have not been for quite some time.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by fillerbunny9 View Post
    I offered in say to let people join me and my mule getting access, and people just stood there like idiots. the moment the last person killed the NM though, all their heads were bobbing trying to pop. I just mashed my enter button, outpopped them all, and left. the idiocy of doing these fights one person at a time never ceases to amaze me, but then I watched a WHM solo it with trusts, in their cure potency gear, and half the damage they dealt was promptly healed by their trusts doing Light SC all the damn time. we are not dealing with the brightest bulbs any longer, and have not been for quite some time.
    That's what Abyssea did to the game sadly, it won't get any better with Abyssea 2.0

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by vivbiibasjiu View Post
    That's what Abyssea did to the game sadly, it won't get any better with Abyssea 2.0
    Abyssea is a bad scapegoat for that, considering how pervasive pitting players against one another for PVE content is in FFXI. You can just grab people to let them get XP, Atmas, build lights, etc without impacting the rest of your group. Can't say that about much else before it. After, we see more personal loot crates, multiple pop spots, etc.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Abyssea is a bad scapegoat for that, considering how pervasive pitting players against one another for PVE content is in FFXI. You can just grab people to let them get XP, Atmas, build lights, etc without impacting the rest of your group. Can't say that about much else before it. After, we see more personal loot crates, multiple pop spots, etc.
    Before Abyssea people would team up for everything because you had no choice. Once Abyssea came out, suddenly it became a solo-with-mules game and people wouldn't even acknowledge your existence if you asked to team up, because it meant less for them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Man people whining about idiots not teaming up for a 1 min fight must not have been around when Fiat Lux was first unlocked and the line went all the way out to the zone at Castle Zhval. Or even when they first added adventuring fellows and you had to fight that mob in eldieme and the line went to the zone in batalia. Blaming abyssea for peoples stupidity is a pretty damn weak argument this long after it came out. People teamed up all the time for the magian trials of that era up to the point SE forces you to lot items instead of get X kills. And the only people that really soloed anything in abyssea were annoying DNC that took hours to kill NMs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast